The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Annasiel
Administrator

Re: The Tavern

Post by Annasiel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:14 am

No?

If there was one thing Chell wasn't told, it was no. Well, she was actually told no on many occasions, especially on the occasions where the things she asked weren't what people wanted (which was often) but-

If there was one thing Chell didn't do, it was immediately give up when she was told no.

"Humph!" she humphed, turning back to point at the golem man. "You! Tell him to give me his shiny stick!"
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Faliterum Alteris
Token Bitch's Bitch

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

"Hey, leave me out of this, you ate my golem."
Brandon slouched and drank the root beer passive-aggressively. His potatoes never knew what hit them as he started in on the beautifully creamy, slightly yellow substance. The food was gone in minutes.
"Whoever he is, he needs help to understand the situation. Come here, dark stranger. Let me buy you a drink, and I'll tell you a tale."
Brandon eyed the saber cautiously, knowing exactly what one of those can do. He remembered vividly a moment in his past when he came across one, and It didn't go well for the other party.
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

Jeremy
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Jeremy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:02 am

The figure laughed inside of his head at the thought of anyone forcing him to give over his saber. The man obviously wasn't keen on the idea and quickly deferred it. He then spoke to the dark figure and beckoned him for a drink. Knowing that he was in a foreign land he nodded his head. The figure took a seat next to the Golem Man.

Faliterum Alteris
Token Bitch's Bitch

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Brandon ordered their drinks and started the story.
"There once was a bar, similar to this one. It was simply named 'The Inn'. I spent most of my time there, and people popped up from everywhere. Even someone similar to your self, saber-wise. We had fun, and our lives were... interesting, to say the least. It seemed to attract all sorts, from all sorts of worlds. When we weren't fighting each other or drinking and eating the amazing food, we made trips out to places and solved peoples problems. Quests, if you want to call them that. That was about three years ago now. The world seemed to have collapsed around it though. The Inn was gone. And now, after all this time, I've found a similar place. It's a bit deserted, but the crowds might return, and our life might be similar to before. Welcome to the Tavern. Now, what's your story? Where did you come here from?"
Last edited by Faliterum Alteris on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gecko wrote:
You cheeky monkey

Faliterum Alteris
Token Bitch's Bitch

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:08 am

"And where did you get that damned saber? I want one of my own for... alternative purposes."
Gecko wrote:
You cheeky monkey

ArtificialEnt

Post by ArtificialEnt » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:25 am

A brief flurry of motion at the door heralds the entry of a small figure in a dark, stained cloak. More specifically, it heralds the flailing tumble of said small cloaked figure through said door, slamming shut as whoever-it-was sprawled on the ground under the weight of surprise and snow. There was a squeak.
After a long moment, the figure finally spoke in an ambiguously-gendered voice as they stared up at the ceiling. "I am never asking anyone for directions ever again."

Erel-Mae

The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:41 pm

A half breed demon drow girl slips quietly into the tavern. She has crimson eyes, medium size wings like a demon , she's sixteen but looks about twelve. Her hair is straight and black. She has on a dress with a corset top it's almost the same color as her eyes. She slips quietly up to the bar and speaks softly . " um may I have some water or tea please? "

ArtificialEnt

Post by ArtificialEnt » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:31 am

The figure threw an arm over its head. "Oh my god yes. Something to drink, that sounds positively... admirable? Bounteous? Inescapa-- no, no, I could easily escape it, the point is I don't want to." They sighed, letting their grubby hand slip from their forehead onto the ground. "That would be great."

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 am

A girl in a ruffled maid outfit sprung up from behind a nearby table, pitcher of ambiguous fluid perched delicately on her head. In one hand, she held a tray with two glasses, in the other, she held a bowling pin. She wasn't entirely certain where said pin had come from, but it was hers now, and there was no way in heck she was letting it go.

"Hello, ma'am, and m- that is to say, s- er, my friend!" she chirped happily, practically skipping over to serve the two newcomers. The pitcher slipped off her head in the haste, but she managed to catch it on the pinky of the finger holding the pin. "I am Adelaide, and I shall be serving you today! That was tear water f-f-for the missus with the wings, and what shall y-y-you have, you... fine patron of indeterminate gender?"
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 pm

the halfling takes the water and gives Adelaide a small silver coin. " thanks so much, I am grateful, it's been a long day , do you serve food here or is there a place nearby to eat ? My name is Ji'kashi . "