[RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 am

"Ugh.." Roy tossed around in bed and covered his head with the pillow. Roy yawned while he rubbed his face, getting up when Babs called out for him a second time. He listened to her voice for a short second before his eyes flew open wide, and he pushed himself out of bed. "Babs!" Roy ran into the bathroom discombobulated; his thoughts were all over the place. "What happened? Are you that stupid, huh?" He pushed back the shower curtain and froze. His wine eyes scanned over the aftermath of the bruises and cuts on her face or what was left of them anyway. "What the hell Babs? Get up." He extended his hand out, keeping his eyes glued to her face. His concern overwhelmed lust, and Roy spun around quickly to pluck off the plastic cup from the corner of the sink. He filled the cup with water from the tap and swiveled back. "C'mon."

~

A foul scowl etched across his thin lips, and Vaughn uncrossed his arms. "Damn love, what a way to hurt a man. You didn't have to be so cruel." He scoffed, splaying his fingers across his chest. "But it's the present, so we'll have to see how the future turns out. You'll start to warm up to me. Probably even fall head over heels for me. "He pushed himself off of the couch smoothly and rested his hand on the towel around his waist. "You're a mysterious one, ya know that? Have I told you that?" Vaughn inquired. "Well for starters, you." He answered smartly with a shrug of his shoulders. He boldly strode up to the purple-haired human and wrapped his arm around her back, pulling her to his chest. "Somewhat like this though I can think of better circumstances than this." He smiled charmingly and slid his hand under her shirt drawing patterns on her warm skin. "But since I revealed myself to you, I'll tell you really." Removing his hands from her body, he cupped her face. Still wondering if he told his secret to the right person, he already made a deal with the devil. He smiled justly, upturning the corners of his mouth slightly. "I want to be human."

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Relief flooded her when he replied to her shouting. Her knight in shining armor was there within seconds, scolding her, but still there nonetheless. Bright blue eyes squinting at the fuzzy image of his hand, she took it and hiccuped. "I-I got it in my eyes, a-and it b-burns." she stuttered childishly, struggling to speak among her quiet crying and sniffling. Her small fists rubbed her irritated eyes profusely, making it burn more; she ignored her lack of dress, more focused on the sharp stinging sensation in her eyes. "Am I going to be blind, Roy?" she yelped, standing up with his help. She swayed slightly, as if she might topple over, but did gain her footing. The puppy jumped out of the tub and shook out his wet coat, spraying them with water. Babs did not care, entirely focused on the pain she felt. The puppy simply sat outside the tub and watched the duo interact. "W-what's that for?" She was hesitant to make the pain worse. Roy was not gentle when irritated either, Babs had broken a lot of rules, he had to be furious. She trusted the human to an extent, but at the same time she was afraid. "Is it going to hurt?" She had a million questions running through her mind right now. Not being under the water also caused coldness to tickle her bones, creating tremors and shaking. Goosebumps pimpled over her caramel toned skin. "Roy?" she called out, seeking comfort.

~

Kotori rolled her eyes, "You are more twisted in the head than me if you believe that I am capable of such emotion and human connection." Pressing her lips together, she watched him rise and remove himself from the arm of her couch. This lowered her irritation just slightly. She ran her fingers through the ends of her hair idly, emerald eyes lazily staring while millions of thoughts rattled her corrupted mind. "Your obsession is evident and happened much more quickly than I hypothesized." she muttered in response to him calling her mysterious. Kotori let her hair drop from her hands and flicked her eyes towards him. "You nearly remove all of the fun in the chase, a piss poor mouse you are." she insulted without any hesitation, frowning with a hateful look in those green eyes of hers. The siren remained still as a pair of strong arms forced her into a solid body. He was enjoying himself, it would be a shame if she found a hidden knife to remind him of his place. Kotori decided to just stay compliant and wait for the right moment. Her body immediately went on alert as his hand disappeared under her shirt. They swiftly left her skin however, then found her round face. Unabashed, Kotori gazed up at him, lids half drooping over her emerald eyes and lips slightly parted as if she was prepared for a kiss. It seemed like she had absolute control of herself until he uttered his desire. Emotions flashed in her large eyes as they widened in surprise. Quickly she collected herself, leaning away, her nose wrinkled in disgust. "Why in the world would you want to be so limited, so predictable, so weak, and so mundane?"
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 am

"You will be if you don't hurry up quickly." Roy blurted out as he helped Babs step out from the tub. Many things whizzed past his brain; the imaginary gears turning shifting and turning haphazardly. He tapped himself on the forehead, seeing now wasn't the time to be coarse. "Sorry kidding." He apologized, but he was distracted when the pitbull shook the water off his body, getting it all over them but especially him. "Aish! What the--" Pinching the bridge of his nose, he ditched the dog and the cup of water and stopped for a second to look at Babs. Before he was stuck on perving out on her, he took his head out of the gutter to only catch the latter of her inquiry. "Rinse your eyes with water fast. I'll get you dry." Roy worked with haste and pivoted to leave the bathroom after he turned on the sink. A thought slipped into his head, and he glanced back at the puppy that he still didn't want. Wet and the wet dog smell was wafting into his nose strongly. "I guess I'll get you a towel too, but that doesn't mean anything." He didn't want the animal to be sick that's all. He hurried out and grabbed the first things he saw that were suitable. 'Shirt. Pants. Towels. Underwear? No, she could care less for them.' "Yes, yes. I'm here." He ran back in, dropped the towel on the dog, and covered up Babs modestly.

~

His quirk ever so faltered slightly, and her face left his hand. “Ouch, that’s a reaction for the books.” He gripped a side of the towel and backed away a few steps from Kotori. He flipped his wrist into view and glanced at his nonexistent watch, so he could evade her question. “Look at the time. I have to get going.” He reached to strip himself of her towel, but he remembered that he did show up unannounced at her apartment. Plucking his boots off the ground, he gathered himself to leave her place. “Ya know, it just came to mind that humans are the most lustful creatures, so if you can save that kiss for me later. That’d be great Blade.” He ushered out words to divert the scene.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:11 am

"A blind bear is an angry bear," she mumbled stupidly, a faint memory popping from her mind, a small glimpse into her days as a goddess. "They swing without aim but have a dangerously sharp nose. Never take their fish even if they stole it from someone else." she rambled without context, as if the human understood her nonsense. "Fighting the bear was easy, he was ticklish!" then she laughed through the pain in her eyes, the sound high and melodic. Babs could not focus for long, not even on pain. Her childish and overly optimistic nature led her to push through those things. "I don't see how water will make it any better..." she muttered defiantly, despite doing as told. To her amazement, it worked. "I am pleasantly surprised!" she exclaimed, blinking repeatedly, showing those bright blue orbs. She accepted the towel but took it off to quickly dry her soaking hair. "Don't wanna get sick, that's what you said." she reminded him, hoping for praise because she remembered. Babs then wrapped the towel around herself to create some warmth then sat on the edge of the tub. She aimed her curious gaze at Roy, then the young pup. Babs could finally get a good look at the pup, he was clean and his true coat was revealed. His head was white along with just his paws and a large spot on his chest, meanwhile his body and legs were a chestnut brown. "Who knew his fur was white huh? Really makes his blue eyes pop." she giggled, looking back to Roy with a sweet grin.

~

"You should," she hummed after wasting a second on pondering reasons as to why he shouldn't. Kotori was deeply unsatisfied with his admission, which fueled her with millions of questions, some less insulting. She truly wondered what creature had the ability to make such a change, and if she could speak with them. "Who makes a deal with the devil to become human..." she muttered, moving towards the room where they last left the bloodied article of clothing. "Don't leave this here, it'll give you an excuse to come back." she opened the washer to retrieve the jacket. "Maybe you'll get that kiss once these bruises heal." her voice did not lift when the tease passed through her lips. The raven haired human needed some alone time to collect her thoughts about all of the information she gained from tonight. A plan was already forming, a plan that required Vaughn. "However, it is not dry and you cannot be in my apartment half naked and not kiss me." Kotori made a decision then and there and hung the jacket up on a drying rack. She exited the small room to reenter the living room and approach Vaughn. "Stay, be tempted to sleep with me." she stated bluntly, staring up at him with her large green eyes.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 pm

"Um yeah. You don't wanna get sick.." Roy repeated slowly while turning his face away, crouching down to the dog's level. He dried the pup gently as much as he could until the dog ran out of the bathroom to dry himself by thrashing against the carpet. "He's gonna need to go to the doctor.. Who knows what he may have?" He cleaned up the bathroom and the wet towels and threw them in a laundry basket. As he walked back into the bathroom, Babs was oblivious as always, and with a shallow sigh, he frowned. "Are you really not gonna tell me what happened to you last night? I can still see the bruise on your face."

~

"Just drop it off somewhere, I'll find it." Vaughn shrugged, and he looked towards the door. "I already said I was sorry about that." He didn't intend to bruise her; he only wanted to stop her. He cast his eyes away from emerald ones, and he swallowed with much difficulty. Forcing himself to look into her eyes, he aimlessly searched them. "I'm already tempted to, but I don't where I am going with my intentions with you. That's why I have to leave." He confessed truthfully. "I'm sorry." He uttered too easily before selfishly planting his lips onto hers.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:55 pm

"I can check him for symptoms, it may just take me awhile. I'll need to rest afterwards." she informed Roy, rubbing a sore spot on her shoulder. The fight from the night before still had left its mark on her body from the night before. If this was what it was like to be human than she would find herself in less fights. Especially when the person has a pocket knife, they tend to lead with it, and even with Babs quick reflexes, the blade had nipped her skin in some places. The little goddess pursed her lips at his question, poking the bruises on her face without flinching. "I've never had a bruise before. I have thick skin." she muttered, not wanting to answer his question in fear of punishment for breaking so many rules. Babs dropped her towel and began to get dress, which truly only consisted of her pulling on the t shirt he had given her. "I had to save the poor creature," her voice was already breaking, tears bumbling down her cheeks. Babs hesitated putting on the pants before complying with the social norm. "They were abusing the poor thing, beating up on it cause it was alone and abandoned. That's what really boils my blood about humans," she began, tears still flowing from her cheeks but her fist curled in her lap as she sat back down on the edge of the tub, "They kill for reasons other than survival. No other animal does that. Humans can be so selfish and greedy sometimes. They take things for granted and use things until they are broken. Nature does not deserve it and yet continues to give." A different look seemed to be in the little goddess's blue eyes, her tone was tinged with genuine pain, laced with some bitterness and discomfort. Babs still loved humans, but they frustrated her, and that made her angry with herself. "I just want everyone to be happy and safe," she sighed, lower lip trembling as she wiped her eyes.

~

"I have questions for you," she murmured quietly, deciding she would put no more effort in this pointless endeavor. He did not feel enough grief about hurting her, Kotori was obviously not doing a good enough job at controlling him. She mentally scolded herself and hesitated in making another advance. Her emerald eyes still refused to look away, wondering if he would slip up and reveal something. If that occurred at least that meant she had not completely lost. "Does that matter? The end justifies the means, no?" she replied to his confession, tilting her head to the right as she stared harder. He was telling truth. He was crossed with himself and unsure what to do with her. Kotori had to use this to her advantage. Although she was caught off guard by the kiss, she accepted it, returning it weakly before being the one to pull away. Her large eyes swung across the room, no longer eager to indulge him. "There's no need to be so dramatic, we are not lovers."

xBlackxAcex

[RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:57 pm

“Hey, you can’t save everyone.” Roy furrowed his brows as a loose frown pulled on the corners of his mouth. He sat cross-legged on the cool tile of the floor in front of Babs, and he initiated action, grabbing her fist.  The brown pit ran around the small box of a house and came in and out of bathroom. “People are assholes. Me included, but this is what the human world is. You got to know that.” Taking her hand, he forced her to unclench her fingers and just held it. Did he have a clue what he was doing? No, but he figured that she just needed someone, attention; not like a needy child he often would complain about, but it was more of support, platonic interaction. “No one has a big of a heart like you do, but because you do, you have to put yourself first; or you’ll lose the game of life real fast.” He lectured before he sighed deeply, letting go of her hand. He pulled himself off of the floor, and he snapped his fingers, calling for the dog. “C’mere, if you don’t stop all that running.” The pit bull barked in retaliation and zoomed toward the closet.

~

“You should’ve asked me questions instead of playing mind games.” Vaughn smartly commented while he tightened the towel around his waist. “Or instead of letting me kiss you, but I understand. I am the closest thing to the Devil you are going to get.” Hos head inflated just a tad, but he did dial it down.  “We might not be lovers, but I am obsessive about you. Now legitimately this time, I’ll take my leave.” Plucking his boots off of the floor for the third or fourth time, he made his way towards the window. He decided against exiting through the door as it was humanely awkward for him to return home without his pants. “Speedy recovery to you, love.”

AllThatAngst

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Babs immediately relaxed, initiated by Roy's gentle touch. Tears continued to stream down but her whimpers and blubbering became softer. She was still a hot mess, snot beginning to run from her nose, however she was quiet. Seemingly closed off with her head bowed, and her hair falling over her shoulders into her face. The little goddess listened to his words, her blue eyes red from crying so hard. She stared at their conjoined hands, her fist enclosed in his. Then he made her fingers relax. Babs began to lift her head, lips parted in surprise by his compassion and patience. She opened her mouth to complain once he let go, but simply watched him quietly. Babs then got up onto her feet and wiped her face using her towel. Pushing her hair from her face, she stood in the doorway of the bathroom. "Asa," she beckoned after Roy's effort to calm the little beast failed. The pit bull's ears perked up at the call, pausing in his feverish running to look at Babs. He skipped towards her and sat down, eyes meeting hers as he waited for another command. Babs bent down and settled onto her knees to pet him, stroking his forehead and rubbing his ears. "His name is Asa, short for paga-asa. It means hope." she murmured, smiling at the young pup before turning her face-- still pink from crying-- towards Roy to offer him the same warm smile. "Cause everyone needs a little hope in their lives, hm?"

~~~

The next day, Kotori found herself in the public library with a coffee from her favorite cafe. She was forced to wear long sleeves to cover the bruises from the other night, however this did not stop her from finding a shirt with cleavage. Even with an obsessive demon on her tail, the raven haired siren would not stop in her efforts to turn heads. After all, she did not belong to him in any way, shape, or form. If anything, he belonged her; wrapped up in her web, accepting of his fate of being devoured.

Kotori was currently ignoring her studies to research a different topic, a supernatural topic. Demons, devils, witches, vampires, etc. She already was concocting a sketch from muscle memory, remembering each vein, bone, and tendon. Recalling the memory gave her shivers; never did she believe that she would come into contact with a real monster. She twirled her pencil and stared at the sketch, erasing an imperfection before correcting it. The eraser found itself between her teeth, a weak nibble to stop her from fidgeting. The young woman felt foolish to be indulging in such nonsense, none of this made sense. Whatever he was should not be possible. If he existed then there had to be more and Kotori wanted to know where he came from and what his purpose was. He was punishing evil doers, but for who, and why not her? Was he secretly playing her while she played him?

Kotori sat back in her seat and crossed a leg over the other, fixing her pencil skirt as she became more comfortable. She stared at her work and enjoyed a sip from her coffee, fiddling with the ends of her hair as her head fell to its natural tilt. These books could only tell her so much, she had even pulled out the Bible for some guidance. Kotori was not dedicated to any religion but knew there was some form of higher power, she believed repeating details among all religions had to hold some truth. She leaned forward as some words caught her attention, the Salem Witch Trials. The times when women were burned at the stake for being inquisitive, curious, intelligent, mentally ill, defiant, or weird. Kotori knew she checked every box on that list. Imagining a death by fire sent a shiver down her spine, burning flesh was a putrid smell. That was one way she refused to go.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 am

"Yeah, like how I hope to win the lottery one day." Back at it with his sarcastic remarks, Roy pushed his glasses up his nose, and he scooted past Babs through the narrow doorframe. He thought having hope was aimless, to name a stray 'hope' was comically dumb. In some sort of Asian language at that, he could bust out in a fit of laughter. It was like going to the tattoo parlor and getting the word 'honor' in Chinese characters, but it really says 'horse dick'. But the artist doesn't say anything, and they just take your money. Scratching his forehead, he picked a decent shirt off the hanger that wasn't too wrinkled and started unbuttoning the current shirt he was wearing. "Do you go to work today? We can probably go together if that's the case." He muffled, the clean shirt in between his teeth. Slipping his arms through the sleeves, he popped his collar. Then, Roy got the covers off of the floor and threw them on the bed with the pillow. It was another day, another day of work for him, with the strange, naive goddess and now, a new pup. Tying his dreads together in a bun, Roy went in the bathroom again to brush his teeth.

~

Biting into his dry bagel, Vaughn munched on the bacon-filled breakfast sandwich. 'I should have got a black coffee with this.' He thought while rubbing his chin. He treaded on the sidewalk with gentle steps despite the heavy construction boots sported on his feet. His utility belt was strapped low on his waist, and his work gloves were tucked in his back pocket of his jeans. "How is your bagel treatin ya, Vinny?" The chatterbox of a co-worker Luke walked along side of him. "I told you not to call me that, Lucas." He scoffed, running his fingers through his lilac locks. Moving his bangs away from his forehead, Vaughn put some speed in his step and went ahead of the annoyance of a mortal. "It's just Luke man. I was only asking you.." The human whined loudly. He shook his head, and he left him behind to go back to the site.

Trashing the half-eaten sandwich in a nearby bin, he cleaned his fingers with a couple of cafe napkins. "I wonder what she's doing now." He licked his bottom lip. A dirty thought of his hands on her delicate skin stirred his greed, and he bathed in the past of his adventurous endeavors in his past life. 'One night with her and I'm do---" His fantasy was short-lived as he was manhandled in between a nook of two industrial establishments. He caught his breath, and his crystal vision went awry. 'What?!' His breath caught in his throat; he grabbed at his abdomen. "You were all over her. I smelled your disgusting stench several yards from her on campus. Do you think this is a game mate?" The attacker spit with a strong emphasis on 'mate.'

Vaughn grimaced as his intestines were being tugged at. "You should've hunted me down when you had the chance. First come, first serve." The memory of the park was hazy, and he could hardly lift his head. 'Fuck. I knew it.' Nearly forgetting his abilities, he worked his own arm up and grasped Tristan's wrist. With his remarkable power, he forced the demon's hand out of his body and trapped him with the wall and his body weight. The blood spot was growing larger with each passing second, but Vaughn didn't feel as drained than before. He was amped up by the adrenaline in his veins. With his forearm at his throat, Vaughn sinisterly grinned a crooked smile. His purple eyes transformed black. "Apologies, I don't share, mate." However, his monster moment was cut off as he heard police sirens closing in. His soul gradually seeped out of his body. 'When? Goddamnit.' Tristan chuckled darkly, and Vaughn had to make a run for it. In a blink of eye, his rage clouded his head, and the culprit disappeared. He looked around wildly, no longer did he feel his soul against his arm. "We had a dispatch to this street, but we have no sight of the commotion. Spread out." Hearing the radio, Vaughn held his hand on the open wound, escaping towards a dumpster. "Damn." He had no choice but to jump in the rust bucket of must and ass.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat May 12, 2018 2:55 pm

"You hope for something foolish, material wealth is a fool's errand. It is not infinite. Another human vice..." the little goddess muttered in response, pouting in disappointment as she stood up to her full (pathetic) height, offering Asa a final pat on the head. "Humans need to learn to value life-lasting things, such as love and self-fufillment." she added in a whisper to herself, casting a final glance at the puppy. Babs leaned her back on the doorway, arms behind her back as her fingers knotted together, she watched Roy with mild curiosity. His mundane and pessimistic life had a constant cycle of being depressing. It explained his character-- still Babs wanted to know more. She certainly did not have enough power to search his brain for the pain in his life, but she could go 'oldschool' and try to simply talk to him. Then again, Roy was not the talking or sentimental type. However, just moments ago he connected to her emotionally, and made her feel at peace. Babs tilted her head at him, the emotions from earlier resurfacing, not her existentialism, but something she was actually struggling to recognize. She looked down at her hands and bit her lip, large blue eyes focused on the warmth she still felt before. "Roy," she called out, approaching him from behind to wrap her arms around his torso. Babs tucked her face into his back, rubbing her face against the material as her arms tightened around him with surprising control, her fading inhumane strength did not make it uncomfortable or too tight. "Thank you so much for earlier," she murmured into his back, "May I offer you a blessing?" She was learning, you had to ask for permission before performing miracles or healing others. Especially with Roy, he had this wall around him, a ward that blocked people out emotionally and verbally. Luckily, Babs was about as stubborn as tic; she refused to let go.

~

Kotori exited the library with a handful of books tucked into her cross body bag. Some for business, the others for pleasure. A couple of anthologies and poetry books. It was an odd mix, but poetry books helped the disturbed girl mimic human emotion. Poetry was a dependable tool for Kotori, it gave her an eloquent description of the human mind. Kotori liked pretty things, then again, who didn't? The raven-haired temptress found herself skimming through the pages of poetry book about love, amused by the metaphorical nonsense. As she stalked down the sidewalk, a commotion of cops caught her emerald eye. Slowly she closed the small book, head tilting inquisitively as she approached the barricade of cops, urging citizens to stay back. The crowd of pedestrians parted like the Red Sea for Kotori, allowing her to catch a better glimpse of the crime scene. The officers talked amongst one another, into their radios, and the dogs they helped out of their cars. Something exciting was going on. This all reminded her of her stalker. He was late. She had yet to see him or feel his predatory presence. "Slacker..." she muttered, rolling her eyes, wondering if she was not tempting enough. Not beautiful enough. Not enchanting enough. She tucked a lose lock behind her pale ear and studied the scene more. It was not a street that typically harbored her favorite crazy homeless men, gangs, or sickos. Kotori was growing bored with the situation however, she called out to an officer, leaning forward to put her cleavage at use. "Excuse me Mr. Officer! May I have a word?" the one officer she had called over, immediately answered and approached. As did four others, all eager to please the young woman. She chatted their heads off, managing to schmooze information from them.