(NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Fluffking

Re: (NEW) [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Devon felt the high concentration of energy the man sent out, and just a moment too late realized that he needed to get down from the tree. He was lucky that he wasn't a moment later than he was though, he barely escaped getting stuck underneath branches.

Devon was at a loss for what he should do. He couldn't fight this man, he simply didn't knew enough about spells and magic fighting to stand a living chance. "You made her promise," he thought. "Keep your end of that bargain," the same voice repeated. His teeth gritted, and anger stirred inside him. He had been her shield for 70 years. SEVENTY YEARS! He was NOT going to die now. They'd finally found a place to settle down, a place of peace. Devon knew only two true spells, the rest was forcing magic. But he couldn't care less that his second spell had send him into a state of coma for about a week last time.

A flame shined in Devon's eyes, and his mind was like a floating inferno, flames was all that filled his mind, flames and heat. He uttered a single word, a word that was taught to him by his father, who learned it from his own father. And the spell had begun, much like what the Abaddon had done before, a layer of arcane energy formed near the skin of Devon, it was however quickly converted to heat, the extreme heat began burning his skin, but he cared not, the burn would disappear fast enough. As he felt his stamina become low he stopped collecting energy, and instead began the second part of the spell. A word he had found purely by feeling, a devastating word. As he spoke the word it was like his voice warped for a second, the word was dark in nature, and almost unnatural. Although the spell itself was far from it, the second word was one he had found in his blood, a word that was engraved into his bloodline.

Putting forth both hands Devon directed the magical energy forwards, towards Abaddon. Last time he had lost control of the spell in his rage, and temporary insanity, as he though Jason had killed Anya. This time he had control over it. As the energy stormed forward it was clear that whilst the inferno in Devon's mind was the intention of the spell, all it did was force heat out, and lots of it. In the center of the spell temperatures reached a wobbling 500 Kelvin(226.85 Celsius, 440.33 Fahrenheit), hot enough to set the grass aflame, and singe flesh to the bone. After using the spell, Devon turned around and ran.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Khol

Post by Khol » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Arturia let out a huff and took off her armor, tossing it to the ground "Things seem to be escalating rather quickly. I think it was best for us to come here." She walked to the door and checked the lock, then peeked out the window carefully before turning to Aphra "Everything seems to be okay for the moment. We can rest easy." Smiling at her, Arturia went into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets "You hungry? I feel starved for some reason." As if to emphasize her point, her stomach let out a loud growl and caused some blush to appear on her cheeks "Heh...." She tied her hair into a ponytail and threw some wood into the stove "Where did I do with the flint..." Mumbling to herself, Arturia looked around for the piece of rock.
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Aphra couldn't help but let out a small giggle upon seeing Arturia taking off her armour once again. She could tell that her lover probably wanted nothing more than to relax. Considering how their evening had been, Aphra could understand why perfectly. Arturia had been through a lot. Following her into the kitchen, Aphra listened to what she said. Arturia had brought up a good point. Although she'd never really noticed it earlier, Aphra suddenly realised how hungry she was too. She also noticed that Arturia was looking for the flint. Spying it in the corner of her eye, Aphra stealthily picked it up before dangling it in front of Arturia.

"Looking for something?" She joked, before quickly moving it behind her back and placing her free hand on Arturia's chest.

"I think it's time for me to cook you something. Tell me what ingredients you have, find a comfy spot to sit down and let me take care of the rest." She said, giving Arturia a light kiss on the lips.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 am

Abaddon raised an eyebrow as Devon released his spell. It was impressive for someone who lacked experience, but Abaddon was certainly not someone who lacked experience.

He held up his hand, and he released a pulse of magic that created a small black-hole-like object in the center of the area the spell took up, and it rapidly absorbed the heat and fire of the spell. Abaddon then cancelled his own spell, and he calmly walked after Devon, following the Dark Elf's soul-signature, feeling no need to rush. Devon had bought himself a minute or two, but Abaddon wouldn't be stopped so easily.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Khol

Post by Khol » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 am

"Hey, give that back. You're a guest in my house, let me do the work." Arturia chuckled softly and reached for the flint, smiling as she felt the contact on her lips "But... Oh fine, you win this time. There's some cured meat in the pantry, a block of cheese, some fruit and breads. There might still be some veggies in the cabinet as well." She blushed softly as she felt Aphra's hand on her chest and backed up slightly, giving her a mocking look "Getting brave now are we? I thought that was my job." Flashing a sly smile, Arturia turned to walk away "I'll go wash up while you cook. Just come get me when the food is done."

Arturia entered her room and tossed her clothes off, walking to the washroom "This should be a nice treat after today, and I'm getting food at the end of this." Letting out a small giggle, she began filling the tub with hot water before settling in and let out a relieved sigh, her eyes sliding closed as Arturia relaxed .

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 pm

"What? You can't always be the heroine." Aphra retorted, before watching Arturia head upstairs.

Aphra then struck the flint, lighting the fire in the stove. Feeling the heat against her hands was wonderful, especially considering how Aphra had spent her evening up until that point. After scouring the pantry, Aphra managed to find some cheese, potatoes, pork, ham and sage. She imagined that Arturia would probably want something substantial, much like Aphra did herself. A recipe quickly came to mind and Aphra set to work, gently humming to herself as she did. She began by chopping the potatoes into small chunks before putting them into a pan of salted water before placing it on the stove. As she did, Aphra placed a casserole dish on the stove, seasoning the pork. She then placed it into the pan with some oil, searing it. She then removed the pork to a plate and adding the sage leaves to the fat in the pan. She then scooped out the sage leaves and left the pan to cool. Aphra then drained the potatoes after twelve minutes, grating the cheese over them and adding some oil. The Princess then mashed the potatoes, before seasoning them and spreading them to the edges of the pan.

Aphra then grated over the remaining cheese and sat the pork on top of it. She would then gratinate it under a grill for ten minutes. Once the pork was done, Aphra would layer the ham over it and sprinkle the crispy sage leaves over the top. After letting it grill for two more minutes, Aphra took to pork out, allowing it to settle for a further two. Aphra then sliced the pork, setting both the table and portions for her and Arturia. She then went up the stairs, seeing Arturia's discarded clothes and realising what was probably happening. Knocking on the door of the washroom, Aphra began to speak.

"It's ready, love. I hope you like it." Aphra said, before walking back downstairs and taking her seat at the table.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Devon was tired. He'd used a lot of stamina for that last spell. And his body did not thank him for it. His eyelids felt heavy and his head was like a rock. His legs were like metal. He was out of the fight. And even though he could still walk for a short while he couldn't possibly escape. His walk was sluggish and jagged, almost drunk to look at. He needed somewhere safe within the next hour. A low hanging branch caught him off guard and floored him. However at this point Devon didn't really have the energy left to get himself up. Tears of sorrow and anger flowed down from his eyes. Silently he cried.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Abaddon laughed as Devon fell, He calmly walked from the bushes, his hands by his sides. "Well well well. So the little rat has run out of energy at last, has he? Don't be ashamed, little rat. You put on a little fight and chase. Most would have simply died from fear in that clearing. You did well to survive...... but I imagine you will come to wish you HAD died, instead of living, in the days to come."

As he approached Devon, a faint whistling sound was heard, like an arrow cutting through the air. The sound was very soft, and both Abaddon and Devon would have heard it only if they had been listening carefully. However, the sound soon began growing louder and louder, and more high pitched, as if whatever it was that was making the noise was getting closer.

All of a sudden, Abaddon happened to look up, and his eyes widened. Barely a hundred feet above them was a humanoid figure, streaking towards the ground. The figure was moving at astonishing speeds, and before Abaddon could even open his mouth, or move to cast a spell, the figure slammed into him so hard Abaddon splattered, a massive crater forming, throwing everything, including Devon, away. It was as if the gods threw a meteor down at the earth with full force.

As the dust settled, and the air again grew silent, the humanoid figure stood up in the crater, brushing itself off, as if he had just tripped and fell, as opposed to falling from thousands of feet up in the air, and he wasn't covered with the blood and gore that comes from a humanoid form being splattered. He glanced around, looking to see where the other figure, besides Abaddon that had been in the clearing went. He didn't speak, and his eyes were barely visible through the eye holes of the mask he wore. He was a terrifying form, but it was like he was a puppet. He displayed very little emotion, save for a very VERY faint curiosity as he looked for Devon.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Khol

Post by Khol » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 am

"Okay, I'll be out in a bit." Arturia sat up in the tub and stretched out her legs, draining the water before standing. She grabbed a towel and patted herself down, wrapping it around herself "Hm...." She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror, eyeing her appearance "Maybe I should add something..." Arturia chewed her lip slightly and fixed her hair in the usual braided bun style, but decided against it "No, no.. A new style." Undoing the bun, she messed with her hair, trying some different styles before finally settling something. But, more out of reluctance then by choice "I hope she likes it..." She had fixed it into a braided ponytail with two front lengths hanging down and pinned onto the back.

Arturia never felt like this before, they've been close before, but this seemed much different somehow. She's felt more calm in the face of an enemy then how she felt now, her stomach tensing and turning uncomfortably. Shaking herself and taking in a few deep breaths, she put on some clean clothes and walked out to Aphra.

Before fully coming out, she peeked out from around the corner and looked at the table "Woah... She really knows what she's doing..." Her stomach growling at her slow pace, Arturia finally walked out to the table and took a seat "Thank you for cooking this. I really appreciate it." Flashing a small smile, she nervously played with her hair unconsciously before finally grabbing the utensils only after realizing what she was doing and a blush slowly appeared on her cheeks.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Aphra watched as Arturia peeked around the corner, which couldn't help but make her think about house cats. Perhaps that was because, as odd as it sounded, Aphra had been a kitten at one point in time. Although she'd never owned one, Aphra was also fascinated by the idea of having a pet. It certainly seemed like an interesting concept. There was something off about Arturia that Aphra noticed as well. She was far from her usual confident self, which concerned the Princess slightly. Was something bothering her? The rumbling of Arturia's stomach did help to rest Aphra's concerns. Perhaps it was just food that was on her mind.

When Arturia flashed a smile at her Aphra returned it, also noticing that she was playing with her hair. It was styled differently from the normal bun that Aphra was used to seeing the mercenary sport. Aphra liked it, finding that it suited the domestic location a lot more than the bun. She also saw the way that Arturia blushed.

"You don't have to thank me, Arturia. You're the one letting me stay here. But I digress. I think it's high time we ate!" She declared, taking her first bite.

"I like what you've done with your hair." Aphra said, trying to start a conversation.