[REQ] Metropolis

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Metropolis

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:40 am

Where exactly did saul move from is the question, I may have forgot to mention that Paradigm city is surrounded by Desert and Sea, although there are a few outlying locales, the most noticable thing about Paradigm city is that the sun never shines, so rich people live in domes with artificial sunlight, the outside of the domes still have normal buildings and such but the peole living outside the domes tend to be less affluent.

As for the usual rules, its the following:
No godmodding
No metagaming
No killing anybody off unless you have their permission or if the character is yours
Approval must be given first before joining.

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 am

Is it part of a larger country? I had assumed it was, but if not they moved from an outlying town by the sea.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:51 am

No, Paradigm is basically a city state, everywhere else is sand and sea, and on another note, nobody ever uses the subway tunnels under the city since everybody is afraid of going down there, there are things down there that are better left alone anyway.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:46 am

Alright, anybody else still joining? Because I’ll get to work on my CS and the CS section after christmas, its 24 here right now and I’m typing this down at 12:46 pM.

Mordrai

Post by Mordrai » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm ready when you guys are ready... >.ob

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Same goes for me.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:56 am

Character Sheet
Name: Roger Smith
Race: Human
App: Image
Bio: Roger’s job entails finding a resolution for the troubles of Paradigm City, the "City of Amnesia". He'd negotiate anything for anyone, but he is a professional and expects the parties to behave professionally. Despite this, he displays a certain aversion to the Paradigm Corporation, and takes the jobs he gets from them only if they happen to involve a threat to the city itself or are of personal interest to him. When memories betray the people and force them to reawaken monstrosities of the city's past, Roger's only option is to fight back with a monstrosity of his own, the black megadeus Big O.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 am

Okay, I’ll be posting the characters in the character sheet once I get it up.