[RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 am

"I doubt very much that any Grimm could stomach you. Given how sweet you are.” Maki said with a sharp grin as she folded her arms across her chest. But, after a moment she seemed to physically deflate. Her gaze shifted to Countess as her expression turned stern. “There was a Grimm a few doors down that I saw. I can't even say I fought it. By the time I get into the room it had taken some woman by the neck, and before I could try to help it phased through the wall.”

Maki raised her hand to her own throat, the skin prickled with the thought of the Grimm which had crept into her room last night. Had the eyes had the same uneven golden flickering? Near by the blond woman, Countess to Maki’s surprise frowned deeply.

“Ashen, stay here with One-Eye and the Doctor.” Countess said, heading towards the door. “If the Grimm shows up, set off the fire alarm and I’ll come running.” With a nod to each of the three women in the room, she left. Maki raised an eyebrow to Eiki.

“Friends with the rank one one?” She asked. A smell, almost like that of burnt sugar filled the room as the doctor returned to Eiki, carrying a cup filled with some steaming liquid.

“Drink this down and your arm should be healed in an hour or so.” She said, offering the cup. “And do be careful, it's very cold.”

-------------

Frosted Heart slid past Reira and knelt down next to the body. She studied it for a moment, then looked up to the window it had fallen from, which was, in her expert opinion, really high up. In what she knew to be a fruitless effort before she did it, Frosted reached out and pressed two fingers against the body’s neck in search of a pulse. To no shock, there was none. But the body itself didn't feel right. With a frown she stood up and turned.

“They’re dead, but I don't think they were even human to start with.” She said. As if to prove her point, a black mist began to rise from the body, the same sort that always signaled a Grimm’s body evaporating on death. “You alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:18 am

"Pffft." Taking the cup from the doctors surprisingly steady arm Eiki closely inspected the contents she provided. Inside of the white plastic cup, was a thick white liquid."Er, uh... thanks Doc." For a long moment she stared at the cup a perplexed expression resting on her face. Swirling its contents as a bitter taste developed at the back of Eiki's tongue.Like the bitter taste of cough medicine, or milk."Cheers." Quickly chugging it down, the taste had been much more pleasant and was familiar; the sharp cold caused a bit of a gag. A hint of coconut blended nicely with something like...bubblegum? She stood up crushing the cup.

"Friends? Sure we are! The "bestest" of friends you could think of! She may got you beat as my favorite!" Tossing the cup into the nearest trash Eiki walked over to Maki and wrapped her arm around the girls neck. Hand caressing Maki's shoulder, lips were but a few inches from her ear."But I'm sure you can do "something" to make you my favorite again." Speaking softly Eiki giggled. She had to keep her inner-feelings a secret to Maki. She actually fought side by side, with Rank One! Countess didn't seem too tough, it probably wouldn't be that hard to surpass her!

Soon the woman from the elevator walked into the doctors office.However rather than covered in dirt, ripped clothes with a pungent odor radiating off her body she was more presentable; smelling like . Arama.Another top-fifteen member yet she hadn't attended the meeting. Being occupied with soccer the memo didn't get to her. "Yo doc! I think I might've gotten a concussion this time! Hehehe!" Arama rubbed the back of her head with chuckling heartily.
-----

Reira dipped her hands into the deep pockets of her jacket. "It's nothing. I was just startled...that's all." Reira crouched over to the corpse inspecting it before it would disappear completely."If we're stating the obvious, this is a clone of Dice, meaning-" Standing up glancing upwards where she fell before pinching the lip of her hat."-Whatever made this could be skulking around still or maybe whoever managed to do this dispatched the threat. What are the odds of this being the work of "that" Grimm we were just here about?" Her facial expression became stern compared to its usual bored and lacking expression; her eyes were focused, able to pierce through the will of even a seasoned warrior.

They lain upon Frosted Heart.

"If we cross paths...I expect you to show no mercy. No matter the risk."

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 pm

“Hey doc, you sure she doesn't have a screw loose?” Maki asked, deadpanned as Eiki leaned in close, her breath prickling the skin of Maki’s neck. Was that a flush coloring her cheek? If there was such a blush, it was nothing Maki would admit to, and would categorically deny if asked about. “Because I think I hear something rattling up there.”

The doctor waved dismissively as she returned to the back of the room. She pulled a curtain out of the way revealing a small desk with a bubbling cast iron cauldron sitting on top of a sapphire blue flame.

If there’s anything wrong with her, then it's a pre-existing condition, and not my problem.” The doctor reached out and put her hand into the fire, she shivered and released a faint “brrr” as she pulled the fire away from the cauldron.

“There goes that hope.” Maki sighed.

"Yo doc! I think I might've gotten a concussion this time! Hehehe!" The grass-stained woman who had attempted to take the elevator with them said as she entered the room. Maki raised a hand in greeting.

Again? I thought I told you to take it easy.” The doctor said with a wary sigh. She tapped a finger against the bottom of the cauldron and an emerald flame flickered to life. “What are you in the mood for this time, lime or pepper?

--------

Who shows mercy to a Grimm anyway?” Frosted said with a faint frown. A Grimm that could make copies of the people it killed? She didn't meet Reira’s gaze beyond a quick flick up with her eyes before returning back to the body as it turned to a fine vapor. Well, they wouldn't need a clean up crew at least, that was good. She finally met Reira’s gaze her mouth set into a determined line.

What shall we do first then? Poke around the area and see if we get lucky and stumble on the Grimm?
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:39 am

"Oooooooooh."

Like a child, Arama's eyes lit up, amazed at the flames. It was the same reaction with every interaction. Such pretty colors. Arama happily took a seat where the doctor had pointed. One leg crossing the other flamboyantly trying to make a decision.

"Hrm. I'm feeling fiery today, pepper!" Cheerfully snapping the uppity woman loosened her body before fully reclining.

It was at the sudden word of "pepper" that clicked something. "That's right! We have to go get me a new suit!"

Eiki's body jolted and bolted through the door."Cmon Mak-Chop! I wanna get this as fast as possible!" Dashing down the hall towards the elevator she had no idea where to go. No idea of the floor or room number to inquire about new uniforms.
---

With a tired sigh, Reira paused. Taking a moment to observe around."It'll do no good searching. So, let's just continue like a normal day. If we're lucky, we'll cross paths." Reiras gaze trailed towards the ground stopping at her feet."Honestly, I don't have anything special planned today. So really our day is up to you." Boredom. Lackluster. Face returning back to her usual expression.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 pm

“What? Hey!” Maki called as Eiki stormed on by, a woman on a mission if there ever was one. She darted back out of the room into the hallway to find Eiki boldy marching back to the elevator. With a sigh of resignation she jogged after the other woman back to the elevator lobby.

“Hit the button for floor nineteen.” She said.

-------
Very well then” Frosted said with a frown. She cast one last look at the body of Dice’s clone before she turned away. Just do whatever until they catch sight of the Grimm again, huh? ”I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat.”

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 am

"Pshhh! Yeah I already knew that! Hahaha!"

Rubbing the back of her head she proceeded to press the button.

Instantly after the signal at the top of the entrance beeped. A moment after the doors slid open. Stepping into the empty box Eiki pressed nineteen before adjusting herself onto the back wall."What a day, right?" With an exhausted sigh Eiki leaned her head back. Rubbing under her nose dazed at the ceiling.

"It's just one thing after another."
-----

Grgle!

With great timing someones stomach agreed with Frosteds statement. Lightly, Reira placed an open palm on her stomach .

"Guess that makes the two of us too."

She chuckled at her own remark. "I actually know of this great restaurant. I can call us up a ride." Reira pulled out her cellphone from the inside pocket of her coat. It was an older flip-phone still in great condition.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 pm

“I want off this wild ride.” Maki said, leaning against the elevator as the doors slid closed with an electric hum. She pulled in a long breath, and held it as the elevator began to ascend, providing only a light beep with every floor passed. Seven beeps later the elevator chirped happily, and the doors slid open. Maki released her breath and rolled her stiff shoulders.

“I need a massage after today.” She groaned, as she followed Eiki out of the elevator. Now that the action was over, her muscles had returned to chastising her for the various antics of the day. Maybe she should poke her head into the nurse’s office and ask for a tonic before they left? Maybe. If it didn't cost too much.

“The seamstress has a room on the left, number twenty-three.” Maki said, pointing down the hall. “If I remember correctly from when they had me get that Santa costume for the calendar, she has really cold hands so watch out for that.”

Maki shrugged, “she's pretty fast with her needlework at least, so it shouldn't take too long, and we can relax after that. I know this one steak and ramen grill that's heavenly.”

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:49 am

"You wouldn't need a massage if you were in tip-top-shape, like me!" Eiki snorted following Maki's directions to the seamstress.

Room Tweny Three. Just as instructed.

"Ms.Mishima, huh?" Just by the name alone the picture of who this woman had already been painted. An older woman clearly. Probably using some type of prosthetic limb(maybe an arm of some sort), and definitely spectacles. Stepping into the seamstresses "office", Eiki was greeted by an unconventional sight. An unorganized cluttered room with scattered, fabrics, threads, and other items related to clothing; drapes hung around. The creepy mannequins lurking in the darkest shadows of the room left that uneasy feeling...of being observed.

"Uh...hello-"

CRASH!

Eiki jumped. Head snapping towards the direction of the sound, something skittered along the shadows. It was too fast to eye but it certainly wasn't human. After a moment of allowing her heart to rest, she braved forward. Attempting to forget about the lifeless plastic people that sought to terrorize her soul.

"Gah! Why is it so creepy in here? I swear...this is the first and last time I'm ever coming in here."

Stepping over the missing limbs of mannequins and tattered cloth she pushed to the side revealing the seamstress. Sitting hunched back in front of a small, fatback television whist using her sewing machine.

"Uh, hey, you're Ms.Mishima?" Asking with more judgement than curiosity.

The seamstress paused her work before slowly turning. The seamstresses body movements were stiff, almost like a worn out doll. A small black cat pounced itself onto her lap from the shadows.

"Ah, Ms.Matsuda. I've been expecting you for quite some time now." One hand fixed the round spectacles hanging loosely from her face.

"We seemed to have mixed up your measurements with another girl who was slightly, "smaller" than you are."

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 am

Yep, this was definitely the room, the creepy mannequins still set around the room perfectly to
bring out the maximum amount of spook. Did she loan this room out for Halloween? It seemed like she did, given how she always had it furnished; modern horror chic. If anything there only seemed to be more random bolts of cloth and other materials scattered around the room than before. Perhaps she was just running low when she was last here? Seemed as likely as anything else to Maki.

She followed along after Eiki, picking her way between stray bits of material. The woman moved with all the fluid grace of the monster in a horror movie just before the lights went out and the stabbing started. But, at least it seemed like she had been expecting Eiki. It was the little pleasures, right?

“Ha, I knew that uniform was a little tight!” Maki said with a grin. She slapped Eiki’s shoulder and gave the woman a wink. “Well don't worry Eyepatch you’re in good hands.”

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:12 am

The tailors movements were eerily sluggish. Like a crippled sloth, with rusted metal for bones. This was unbearable. Trying not to grab the woman and throw her out of the chair proved very difficult. What was only a few seconds only felt like an eternity. The tailor wasn't aged, she couldn't be that much older than Eiki. With thin strands of hair and bags under her eyes it was quite obvious she didn't take quite care of herself.

"Come, come. Follow me. Try and keep up..." Pointing a cracked sharp nail towards Eiki as she made her way to a back door."I'll have her out in just a quick, Ms.Fukui. Please wait out here."

Was that meant ironically?

"Alright, but don't try anything funny!" Eiki's arms crossed over chest as the tailor held the door open waiting for her to enter. Eiki leaned through the door frame skeptically.The tailor's finger lightly jabbed at Eiki's side. Unintentionally she jumped into the room. A creepy grin crawled its way on her dry face as the pink bunny slippers she wore shuffled. Shutting the door the behind the two, it would begin.

It was roughly twenty. Shadows of movement could be seen whisking under the doors frame. The far sounding chatter ceased, pausing for a moment. Footsteps approached. After a moment of pause, the door flung open. Revealing...

...an unchanged Eiki. The only difference a flat brown paper package wrapped with white tape, tucked under her armpit. Lightly closing the door behind the once confident woman sighed disappointingly.

"Well, I need to pickup a sport or something. Turns out I actually grew in size in a bunch of areas." Eiki's head hung low similar to a child being scolded by a parent.

"I'm getting fat!" She whined pinching the skin at her waist. Eiki's face stretched with a pout and her eye was beginning to tear.