[REQ][F] Guardians of Legacy

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

gustavagust

Re: [REQ][F] Guardians of Legacy

Post by gustavagust » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Name: Xander Drachen
Faction: Phoenix
Catalyst: A Bone Gauntlet on his right hand
Anima Type: Necrotic (Death magic, or Dark magic similar to both really)
Anima Abilities: (This would be weaker than magic abilities in other RPs, most likely, so be sensible. I'd say a maximum of 3, but I'm willing to be flexible.)
Telekinesis: Can move any object or being, but the more complecated and heavy they are, the harder it is.
Throw them, move them around, ... etc. This is a last resort offensively for it apears to harm him the most. All he needs is his hand and depending on the movement he makes, the object or person will be moved. When is hand is in it's usual position the object will be hovering.
Bone Creation: Can create bones (usually in a blade like shape) from the amount of space of a 2 m by 2 m by 2m cube. Xander usually uses this to make weapons to throw at his enemys, make a protective wall of bones, and make bone wings so he can get away saftly (the bones grow from the gauntlets). Must focus on the shape and form of the bones.
Self illusions (his main move): can make two illusions of himself while they are active his presence is hidden. They don't appear at the same time but apear after the first was hit. Xander must wait for a cool down period before creating more. This cool down period can't be seen by normal means. His gauntlet must be visable to his enemy for the illusion to take effect.
Note: He closes his right eye which he closes in pain. (If someone can see this magical energy you can find the real Xander and see with all of the powers see that his eye is burning from some strange flame) All of his powers strain him in some way meaning he has to push himself to fight. The only ability that doesn't hurt him is when he uses his telekinesis on a small "object" (not people).
Personality: (Do Not List) Absoulutly hates fighting and having to fight. It is in Xanders prefrence for no one to fight. He is oddly care free and from what most people know always has a smile on his face (when he is alone it may be different). He is also lazy and usually has a lack of ambition for any tasks. He would prefur to nap. He took to science to create a world of peace were there was no worry for violence or death. A world were a person could just sit down and nap.
Bio: Xander was a secret child of a noble family. It would be thought he would live a life of privilage, but Xander parents died infront of him when he was four. It was a slaghter, a second more powerful noble family took the land that was once his home without using any diplomatic solutions. Thrown into the world, Xander was alone. Since he had no were to go the Felraven monarchy decided to send him to the Wolves since they always need more hands. He was picked on because his hair looked different and had no freinds. No one ever spoke to him, or even noticed him until one day. A shimering man (in his eyes) came and spoke to him. This man was intelegent and Xander looked up to him. The man wished for peace, but didn't know what peace ment (in the mans life it was all conflict). Xander responded "peace is where any one in the world can look at the sky wihtout a worry in the world and take a nap" The man made the comment "you know what kid, your smart, smarter then me, and smarter than most" This inspired Xander to become a Pheonix. The man left after spending two weeks with the wolves and he gave Xander a catalyst. The darkness in his soul left him and formed into his Anima. Xander studied it, but couldn't figure out how to use it. Until he saw betrayal within the wolves (still in his early years). Xander killed many men that day and swore to only use his gauntlets if it is 100% needed. Xander is looked down upon for becoming a Pheonix after being a Wolf. He applied to the expidition to prove himself to others and to get resourceses and opininons on how to make peace.
Appearance: Image
Other: He dosen't use materials because his power is literary nothingness, but the cost is he gets put through a lot of pain.
Extra: 'Information alone is not enough.'
No Matter What
My Heart Will Be Forever Yours

And I Will Fight
Until the Day I See You Again

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 am

accepted

sorry it took me so long to get around to. been busy recently, but I'm clear now. npcs and shit will be up tomorrow
Here we go: Dyscontrolled Galaxy!

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:57 pm

wip

NPCs

Victor Greyson
Faction: Phoenixes
Victor was a librarian, working in a small library on the very edge of the capital. He was somewhat reclusive, but well-liked by those who visited the library. Over the course of about a decade, however, his personality gradually, but noticeably, changed. He became even more reclusive and antisocial, closing the library early just so he could spend more time alone. He was incredibly secretive and somewhat paranoid, and he would refuse to answer even the most basic personal question. A few weeks ago, a suicide note was found in the library on the desk, claiming that Victor stabbed himself to death the night it was written in an undisclosed location. Whilst his fate is yet to be verified, it is assumed that he did carry out the act.

Princess Vanessa
Faction: Serpents

Cal Oakwood
Faction: N/A
Here we go: Dyscontrolled Galaxy!

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm

I might join
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

gustavagust

Post by gustavagust » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Sweet
No Matter What
My Heart Will Be Forever Yours

And I Will Fight
Until the Day I See You Again