Oh, why, hello there!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Trandafir

Re: Oh, why, hello there!

Post by Trandafir » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 am

Shinigami wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:11 am
Don't worry, Whim. I only steal the souls of those who anger me. :)

And if you look above, you'll see a moderator in it's natural habitat. Watch closely as it stares at it's monitor, looking for rule-breakers and greeting new members. Keep your voice low - you don't want to scare it away.

Just kidding. ^_^ And you might like the Azuria section, in that case. It's a massive sandbox RP in a medieval fantasy setting. :)
I'm watching you
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

WhimsicalDreams
Location: Drifting around this strange planet called "Earth", how interesting...

Post by WhimsicalDreams » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 am

Trandafir wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 am

"To get new post notifications, you need to manually subscribe to the thread. There should be a little wrench button right below the title. If you click it, it'll give you a drop-down menu, with "Subscribe Topic" as one of the options. Hit that button and you're good to go!" - Annasiel, The Admin

(I got lazy so I copied from the FAQ page in Help and Suggestions >.>)

Oh, I like a bunch of stuff as well. I take more interest in character driven rather than plot driven stories, so as long as the characters are interesting, I don't mind the setting that much. I tend to play young adults/teenagers more often because I live for the drama, and I find it easier to make flawed characters and give them space to grow when they are younger, and fucking up in life is sort of the norm.
Oh! Haha, well then, thank you for that help! Didn't even notice that tiny wrench over there!

Ah yes, the character development is a huge "fun-fun" in role plays-- I adore creating characters actually. It's quite enjoyable to create all these different creatures (human or not xD) and give them such horrid (or not) background only to... well, either destroy them or make them happy. c':

----
Edit: You're a mod! Yes, come join me for tea or what not! :lol:

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 am

WhimsicalDreams wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 am
Trandafir wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 am

"To get new post notifications, you need to manually subscribe to the thread. There should be a little wrench button right below the title. If you click it, it'll give you a drop-down menu, with "Subscribe Topic" as one of the options. Hit that button and you're good to go!" - Annasiel, The Admin

(I got lazy so I copied from the FAQ page in Help and Suggestions >.>)

Oh, I like a bunch of stuff as well. I take more interest in character driven rather than plot driven stories, so as long as the characters are interesting, I don't mind the setting that much. I tend to play young adults/teenagers more often because I live for the drama, and I find it easier to make flawed characters and give them space to grow when they are younger, and fucking up in life is sort of the norm.
Oh! Haha, well then, thank you for that help! Didn't even notice that tiny wrench over there!

Ah yes, the character development is a huge "fun-fun" in role plays-- I adore creating characters actually. It's quite enjoyable to create all these different creatures (human or not xD) and give them such horrid (or not) background only to... well, either destroy them or make them happy. c':

----
Edit: You're a mod! Yes, come join me for tea or what not! :lol:

Character development is my jam

and yeah, I'm a mod! Blue = mod, Green = global mod, Red = All Powerful Admin

Edit: I'm a mod at intermediate if you want to check that section out ;) but really, all sections are fun. It only depends on how long you like your posts to be. We have great rpers from Casual to Adv ~

WhimsicalDreams
Location: Drifting around this strange planet called "Earth", how interesting...

Post by WhimsicalDreams » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 am

Trandafir wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 am

Edit: I'm a mod at intermediate if you want to check that section out ;) but really, all sections are fun. It only depends on how long you like your posts to be. We have great rpers from Casual to Adv ~
Character development should be most people's jam in my opinion- it's way too fun what it comes to characters. xD

I'll check all the sections but I may start off with Casual at first because i'm not quite sure where my comfort zone lies! Unfortunately I might have to take some time to start a post since nothing really has captured my attention. T - T

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:28 am

WhimsicalDreams wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 am
Trandafir wrote:

Character development should be most people's jam in my opinion- it's way too fun what it comes to characters. xD

I'll check all the sections but I may start off with Casual at first because i'm not quite sure where my comfort zone lies! Unfortunately I might have to take some time to start a post since nothing really has captured my attention. T - T
Casual is a great place to start! And if nothing captures your attention, you could put up a request of your own ~ If you want to know how to start, the Help and Suggestions section has a simple tutorial on how to do it

WhimsicalDreams

Post by WhimsicalDreams » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:35 am

Trandafir wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:28 am
WhimsicalDreams wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 am
Trandafir wrote:

Casual is a great place to start! And if nothing captures your attention, you could put up a request of your own ~ If you want to know how to start, the Help and Suggestions section has a simple tutorial on how to do it
Been working on my own request actually, taking some time but hoping I can get it up before I head out for the night! But thank you. c:

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 am

Trandafir wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 am
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:11 am
Don't worry, Whim. I only steal the souls of those who anger me. :)

And if you look above, you'll see a moderator in it's natural habitat. Watch closely as it stares at it's monitor, looking for rule-breakers and greeting new members. Keep your voice low - you don't want to scare it away.

Just kidding. ^_^ And you might like the Azuria section, in that case. It's a massive sandbox RP in a medieval fantasy setting. :)
I'm watching you
I was just messing around. Hope I didn't offend you. D:
"The boundaries which divide life from death are, at best, shadowy and vague."