Homosexuality

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

User avatar
Nathanswift2
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Nathanswift2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Many such fields are useless outside of a university campus.
I seek Truth above all means.

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm
Many such fields are useless outside of a university campus.
Unlike the ability to read Tolstoy in his own language, right?
Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:49 pm
Sometimes, the jester knows more than the sages.
I thought you said you were a prophet? You're mixing your metaphors, here, friend.
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
Wint
Member
Posts: 914
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Location: Where my hope lies.

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Wint » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

And the jester's knowledge of comedy would work best in the court or in a pub.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

User avatar
Nathanswift2
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Nathanswift2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm

I don't understand the vehement retaliation. I didn't say to kill the fags, just that they're broken humans.
I seek Truth above all means.

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm
I don't understand the vehement retaliation. I didn't say to kill the fags, just that they're broken humans.
Nathanswift2 wrote:
Snowskeeper wrote:Should straight people who are unable to produce children be executed, so that they don't take resources away from people who can? Should they be enslaved? Should they be, at the least, kept from involving themselves with partners who can produce children?

[...]
I agree with all of these proposals.[...]
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
Nathanswift2
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Nathanswift2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Agreement is not full advocation.
I seek Truth above all means.

User avatar
UmbraSight
Moderator
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow

Re: Homosexuality

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm
I don't understand the vehement retaliation. I didn't say to kill the fags, just that they're broken humans.

Broken humans, are you basing this off anything except your amateurish understanding of evolution and human emotion? Because what you are saying is that loving someone who happens to have the same genitalia as you do means that you are mentally ill because you can't make babies.
//rott'd wood creaked with movement, the woman remained at the door//Fall of the Aelir Isles Vol III

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm
Agreement is not full advocation.
If you say you agree with a proposal, you are saying that it is a good idea. That is advocacy.
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
Octavia_Greyye
Member
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: The seventh circle of Hell

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am

Nathanswift2 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm
I don't understand the vehement retaliation. I didn't say to kill the fags, just that they're broken humans.
Kill me daddy
Rose, an icon

User avatar
Nathanswift2
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: Homosexuality

Post by Nathanswift2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 am

UmbraSight wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm
Broken humans, are you basing this off anything except your amateurish understanding of evolution and human emotion? Because what you are saying is that loving someone who happens to have the same genitalia as you do means that you are mentally ill because you can't make babies.
That is the truth, yes.
Snowskeeper wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 pm
If you say you agree with a proposal, you are saying that it is a good idea. That is advocacy.
I must clarify. I would not stop such proposals from implementation, but I would not put them into effect through my own actions.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy
You are adding just as much to this discourse as gays do to the gene pool.
I seek Truth above all means.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests