[Guard] Headquarters

Serve, protect, sit in a corner and gamble.
Samual_Jennings

Re: [Guard] Headquarters

Post by Samual_Jennings » Tue May 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Tameo walks into the headquarters and begins to speak. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can apply for the guard? I need a part time job until my shop picks up more business."

Samual_Jennings

Post by Samual_Jennings » Fri May 04, 2018 12:20 am

Samual_Jennings wrote:Tameo walks into the headquarters and begins to speak. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can apply for the guard? I need a part time job until my shop picks up more business."
"Nevermind." Tameo walks out.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Taiska

Post by Taiska » Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 am

Grim was the face of the grizzled man who walked through the streets of Azuria. His clothes were tattered and bloody, holding memories of a recent altercation with a fairly violent party. Behind him, three men followed close behind bearing almost mortal wounds, barely carrying themselves. One stood between the two most injured and supported the other two, the pairs' bandages stained with dried blood. At first glance, one would take this group for mercenaries, but upon closer inspection one could see the colors of their sashes; Two brown, one blue and a green. The man bearing the green sash quickly made his way over to the infirmary and dropped the other three soldiers off, his crimson irises filled with sorrow. After he made sure that they were being taken care of, he immediately headed toward the guard station. He must report on what happened.

As he reached the door leading into the guard station, he took a deep breath and burst in, seeing the old veteran sitting behind the desk. With haste, Taiska walked up to the desk, the same sorrowful look in his eyes. "Abraham. I Must see Rowan." He somberly requested, "He needs to know what happened." 

Prosperity tries the fortunate, Adversity the great
Prosperity tries the fortunate, adversity the great

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 am

The old man, alarmed by the sudden intrusion, rises quickly as the doors swing open, placing a firm hand on the hilt of his sword. Recognizing the (not) intruder as Taiska, he relaxes somewhat and gives him a brief scowl before noticing the shape he was in. Alarmed, he circles around the desk and walks up to him, giving him a once-over. It clearly wasn't the work of bandits. Perhaps a beast of some kind? The latter seemed more likely, though he was shocked the damage wasn't more severe. He was a lucky man, indeed.

Realizing he had disregarded Taiska's request, Abraham straightens his back and takes a quick breath. "The captain is not here, currently; though you may give your report to me and I will give it to him upon his return. For now, though, you should go see a healer for those wounds." Realizing he had returned alone, he adds; "Might I ask where the rest of your squad is, sergeant?"
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules