Re: The Secret Vampire (Saheen)

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:05 am

Cyndi nodded.

"Yeah, sure. What do you wanna watch?"

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:16 am

Gustav wasn't exactly sure what would be on TV at the moment but seeing as the family had some sort of wealth, he assumed they had streaming technology available.

"Was thinking maybe we could watch something you like. I'm not much of a TV person so I thought you could choose. You probably watch TV more than me."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:32 am

"To be honest, I don't watch much TV. But there are a few things I like to watch... "

Cyndi though for a moment, trying to think of something.

"Oh, how about Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares? It's hilarious..."

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:51 am

Being that he didn't eat h TV at all. The show was of course unfamiliar to him. The only thing he ever watched the news and he didn't even know why he did that. He found no interest to it.

"Sure. Lead the way."

He refrained from using the word he was going to say. He didn't want to embarrass her again.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:00 am

Cyndi smiled and led the way to the living room. She flopped onto one of the sofas and turned on the TV, going through the catch up channels to find the show, chatting about it as she did.

"It is really funny. This chef, Gordon Ramsey - surely you've heard of him, he's a famous Scottish chef, and he used to be part of the Scottish soccor team - well, he goes to these really horrid restaurants that have, like, really disgusting food and filthy kitchens and horrible owners, and he fixes them, and there are times when he gets, like, super angry, which is hilarious."

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:09 am

Gustav followed along and sat down beside her. His eyes looking at the TV. He listened as she spoke. The show did sound kind of cool after all. Kind of like a remodel type show.

"I actually haven't heard of him. I don't know that many celebrities."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:40 am

"Really? I though everyone had heard of him... But then again, everyone I know is connected to Mum, so obvious they've heard of all the chef-related celebrities..."

Cyndi found the show and put on the first episode of season 3, her favorite season of the show.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 am

Gustav nodded. It seemed that her mom had done a lot with the time she had been given. It was cool to see such success. Even if she had the time to learn what was needed to be successful. He hoped one day he could be successful too. His mind came to the realization that he was only going to get older unlike Cyndi. He had a lot to learn in such little time. He was feeling a lot more energetic since their seen in the library. He still felt like he owed Cyndi. He could be living some normal life that wasn't him right now if he hadn't met her. He decided to offer again. It was the best thing he could give at the moment.

"Are you hungry?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:01 am

Cyndi was smart, it only took her a second to work out what Gustav meant. And she was hesitant. She didn't want to risk hurting Gustav. Although, the answer to the question was yes. Because she was. But she was still hesitant about answering.

"Um..."

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:05 am

Gustav could basically feel the hesitation. He felt fine now. He also didn't want her to be hungry. Still remembering the words he heard from Ruben.

"It's fine Cyndi. I feel better now."