Fate/Accel Zero Order

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Fate/Accel Zero Order

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:08 am

Chaldea’s masters were gathered in the control room, with their servants at the ready, and the support one’s flocking to Doctor Roman.
“Mom, can we go to?”
Asked Jack.
“Sure thing, but I’ll send you after the Masters go.”
Said Roman, feeling a bit used to the support servants after all this time with her.
“Alright, so any questions?”
Asked Lord El Meloi as he entered the room.
“So, this is the same Fuyuki as the first singularity right?”
Asked Gretel.
“Indeed, although, since I come from a different word line, my knowledge of the Grail war here may be different from mine.”
Replied Lord El Meloi.
“Is there anybody who could pose a threat to us there?”
Asked Kimi.
“All the Masters and Servants there are a threat, so we’ll have to take out the troublesome ones, if possible, I would like some of them to side with us.”
Replied Lord El Meloi.
“So, you there, any questions?”
Asked Lord El Meloi directed at Lambda.
Last edited by Archer_Algren on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killian
Bronze

Re: Fate/Accel Zero Order

Post by Killian » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 pm

In the control room, Lambda was making the last-minute checks on the inventory with Robin Hood. She made a grunt hearing about the other Masters and Servants being a possible threat in this singularity.

"No, ZhuGe Liang, thanks for the briefing." she said, giving a thumbs up with a blank face. [1]

I guess we have the advantage of having multiple servants, she thought to herself, her eyes landing on Altria Alter. The saber was looking in the distance.

"Something on your mind?" Lambda said.

Altria shook her head. "Nothing important, was just remembering something. I'm ready now." Lambda gave a nod, before directing Robin Hood and Altria to follow her towards the Rayshifting device. Along the way while passing, she gave a light pat on Jack's white hair. "See you there later." she said.

Notes:
[1] Lambda refers to Lord El Meloi by his other name.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:15 am

As the Masters and their chosen entered the Rayshift devices, their servants watched while their remaining Servants watched on.
“Wonder how Fuyuki is gonna be like?”
Wondered Mordred.
“...”
The rest of the masters remained silent as they knew a certain somebody from Mordreds past is going to be there, and this might not go so well...

After the rayshift, they found themselves in the middle of the street of an urbanized area.
“We’re here.”
Said El Meloi.
“Where to Lord El Meloi?”
Asked Gretel as El Meloi looked around.
“To see an old teacher of mine, although I have nothing but bad memories of him, but I’m willing to put old grudges aside for the sake of the mission, and whatever you do, NONE of you talk while I speak with him, got that?”
Said Lord El Meloi in complete deadpan seriousness.
“Sir! Yes sir!”
Said the Masters and servants.
“Wait, I sense something.”
Said El Meloi.
Without warning, he dodged a thrown knife.
“I see, looks like we’ll have to deal with Assassin.”
Said El Meloi as the Servants prepared for battle, Kimi only had d’Eon and Ushiwakamaru while Gretel had Mordred and Boudica.
“Careful, he’s bot the only one.”
Said El Meloi, as if on cue, the other ones showed up, about three of them.
“Alright, I’ll leave them to you masters.” Said El Meloi. “I have to set up a barrier, and keep collateral damage to a minimum!”

Mordred dashed towards the Assassin with incredible speed, but the Assassin proved more to be a tricky foe, Mordred’s wild fighting style was easily dodged by the assassin, who attempted to retaliate with a knife, but Mordred’s armor protected her against such attacks.
“Bastard! Quit dodging!”
Shouted Mordred.

As Ushiwakamaru fought with the Assassin, she attempted to slash it once she saw an opening, but the Assassin managed to land a blow on her abdomen after deftly dodging her slash.
“Kuh!”
Grunted Ushiwakamaru as she touched her abdomen, the Assassin was about to land another blow when a purple shield blocked its attack, Kimi was singing and dancing once again, and Ushiwakamaru knew she had her master’s protection and went on the offensive.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Lambda's inspection of the urban district was stopped short when Zhuge Liang's alerted to the assassin.

"The chances of an enemy finding us this quickly." Robin said, without much of a hint of worry as he evaded another blade. "Either they had an idea we were coming, or that there's watchers everywhere around in Fuyuki,"

"We talk about that later," Lambda huffed, at the same time that Altria stepped forward with her blade already out. Without hesitation, she swung her sword forward towards on the assassins. The sound of metal against metal rang in the air, as the assassin skidded a few steps back. Altria Alter closed the step forward to swing once more, and there was a groan of pain from the enemy as a huge wound was made across the chest.

"Robin, are there any others in hiding?" Lambda asked.

"Hang on, let me see... " Robin looked over the tops of the residential buildings concentrating on any presence of magecraft in the surrounding area.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 am

As the fight continued, Ushiwakamaru decided to use her Noble Phantasm, Jumping the Eight Ships at Dan-no-ura, to finish off her opponent, the boats materialized in front of her as she hopped from boat to boat, finally getting close to the Assassin and finishing him off.

Mordred on the other hand, was getting tired of fighting, but decided to end it by throwing her sword at the surprised assassin, it it the assassin square in the head, killing it, Mordred then dashed to get her sword back, she pulled it out by slashing upwards, brutally slicing the assassin’s head in half.

As the fight was over, Zhuge Liang announced;
“I don’t sense any more of them, we should be safe for now.”
“Where to next?”
Asked Gretel as Mordred approached her and Boudica, her clarent still covered in blood.
“A place even I dread to go to.”
Said Zhuge Liang.

They approached a building with the sign: "Hyatt Hotel" on it.
“Alright, now, a word of advice for ALL of you, not a word, you don’t speak unless spoken to, and don’t comment on anything I’m about to say when we’re inside, I have a plan, but it all hinges on the things I’m going to be discussing with the master here, have you all got that?”
Asked Zhuge Liang.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Altria Alter glanced towards the other masters and servants just as the Assassin's form had faded away. "Hm," her eyebrow raised in a slight disapproving manner seeing the way Mordred had thrown the sword, but she didn't say anything further.

"Any more of them?" Robin gave a mock surprised look at Zhuge Liang's observation. "If we have to fight them all eventually, is what I'm guessing, that sounds really troublesome."

Lambda ignored his remark and followed with the other masters until they reached the hotel. The white-haired master gave a curt nod, agreeing to follow along with whatever Zhuge Liang had planned. Altria Alter's eyes narrowed in recognition before she suddenly spoke up. "Master, I'l de-materializel keep watch from outside."She said, not giving much of a reason of why she didn't feel like entering. Lambda gave a nod. "Alright then. Don't engage and try to stay low to just observe until we are done."

She gave a nod before her form disappeared among the shadows.

Notes:
Salter and the original Altria look too strikingly similar, so she's decided to not be there, in the case that Kayneth might misunderstand the situation and think that Salter is actually Altria (the enemy)

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:04 am

The group left their servants outside.
“I managed to secure a meeting with Kayneth, and like I said, let me handle all the talking, I’ll have a telepathic channel open so we can all talk without him hearing us.”
Said Zhuge Liang as the elevator made it to Kayneth’s floor.

They found themselves in his room a few moments later, with them all sitting on chairs, Kayneth’s Lancer looked ready for a fight, while the girls just sat there, thankfully there weren’t affected by his love spot due to being masters.
Kayneth and Zhuge Liang continued to talk.
“So, you mean to tell me, all of this is made possible by my hand?”
Asked Kayneth.
“Yes, the Archibald Family manages to unite all academic factions to form Chaldea.”
“!!!”
“...”
[None of you show your reactions!]
Said Zhuge Liang telepathically.
Gretel was shocked at the lie while Kimi grinned a bit, deep down, she found the whole thing hilarious.
“And you’re saying me and Sola-Ui are happily married?”
Askd Kayneth barely hiding his excitement.
Waver paused a bit and told the masters;
[I wish it were true.]
“Yes, and she is loving and faithful towards you.”
He said with a wry smile.
Kayneth got up and started giggling like a schoolboy.
“This is wonderful! I must win this war!”
“And you shall, but we need your cooperation in it as well, we shall help you.”
“How though? If you do not mind me asking?”
“First thing’s first, we need to kill Caster, we have servants downstairs waiting for us to go do the job.”
“Splendid! We can overwhelm the other masters with your numbers!”
“Yes, but we must be careful, we don’t want to attract the attention of the church to outside interference.”
“You’re right, so what do you propose?”
“We make an alliance with the more sensible servants and masters, then take down the more troublesome ones.”
“I see, and how can I help then?”
“Would you kindly use one of your command spells to make Lancer assist us? Do not worry, we have no intention of using him against you.”
“Hmph, very well, I shall be getting more command spells anyway, Lancer, assist these people to the best of your abilities.”
With that, he raised his hand and his command seals flashed, and one had disappeared.
“Very well, my master.”

The group was then walking out of the hotel, with Lancer following them when they came face to face with their servants.
Mordred had her Secret of Pedigree on to prevent her from being mistaken for her father, while Saber Alter had her visor on.
“Quite the collection of Servants you have here, hang on, what are those two’s classes?”
Asked Lancer as Jeanne and Jeanne Alter was among them, the former just gave her usual look at Lancer while Jeanne Alter gave him the stink eye.
“I see Doctor Roman managed to send the rest of our servants.”
Said Kimi.
“Moms!”
Said a familiar voice as Jack came running towards them, hugging Lambda.
“The midgets are also here.”
Said Mordred.
“So where will we find Caster?”
Asked Lancer.
“In the sewers, and I must warn you all, what we are going to see down there might make you all very... Uneasy, but all the more reason why we should defeat Caster, onward!”
Announced Zhuge Liang.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:53 am

Not expecting to be hugged, Lambda gave an awkward pat on Jack's head softly. "Good to see you're here, kid," she said before Zhuge Liang had spoken again.

Robin stiffled a laugh seeing his master frown. "What could be worse than seeing Fuyuki in flames?" she muttered, following the group with Altria Alter and Robin Hood following behind her.

... ...

She was wrong. There were definitely things just as horrible. The presence of magic was stronger, and as they ventured further into the sewer they encountered more and more strange looking things with spiked tentacles. 'Fragments of sea creatures, conjured up by Caster' was what Zhuge Liang said.

Perhaps due to the affinity of their strangling attacks, Saber had temporarily switched positions with Robin (Akira is referring Altria Alter as simply "Saber" for now to conceal identity). Robin made a light-hearted complaint about being worked hard, but he continued to be on high alert for any ambushes.

Venturing further, Lambda's jaw twitched almost seeing the state of several corpses. She wasn't that knowledgeable about forms of magic, but it looked like something from a sacrifice ritual.

Up ahead in the clearing, the presence of magic was the strongest. Gilles was raising his hands, continuing to yell about the revival of the Holy Maiden.

Lambda grimaced seeing more bodies around, and then back to the look of insanity on Caster's face. "Archer, Saber, get into position," she instructed.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 am

“I’ll make sure he can’t leave.”
Said Zhuge Liang as he used his Unreturning Army to block all possible escape routes.
“Now!”
Shoutd Zhuge Liang as the Servants came in.
Mordred was cutting down some creatures when one of her kills was taken by Jeanne Alter, who smirked at her.
“Too slow english.”
Said Jeanne Alter.
She then left Mordred as the Knight of the round table clicked her tongue.
“Lousy frog, I should really tell Master to punish her.”
Muttered Mordred.

Gilles had no where to run when he was confronted by Zhuge Liang, Boudica, and Jeanne.
“Jeanne! You have returned! My rituals worked!”
He said as he got close to the group, only for Lancelot to jump down in front of him and snarled.
“You! I have no time for thi—“
*SQUELCH!*
Zhuge Liang, Boudica and Jeanne were horrified at what Lancelot had just done, he had slammed his fist down on Gilles head and into his cloak, he looked headless, but they could tell he was in great agony despite the lack of sound, Lancelot stomped on Gilles grimoire and the monsters disappeared and Gilles, who’s head was still down his chest, had his arms in front of him trying to grope his surroundings, he started gurgling as he then started to disappear.
“That was quite the most disturbing way to kill a person I’ve ever seen.”
Said Diarmuid.
“You gotta teach me how to do that!”
Said an Impressed Mordred.
Jeanne Alter also had a smile on her face.
“Right, if we’re done admiring Lancelot’s Glory killing of Gilles, we must find his master.”
Said Zhuge Liang.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Lambda grimaced for a moment but she had quickly recovered. Robin merely raised an eyebrow.

"Well that was efficient. Was it your plan?" he said, asking Gretel.

Altria Alter merely put away her sword and turned wordlessly back, facing towards the entrance. Lambda took it as a sign that she felt no other enemy presences around. She was about to ask everyone for a damage check, until Zhuge Liang had spoken up.

"Ah. right, before Caster's master summons another after us." she says with a nod as they were walking back out of the sewers. "Any identifying traits about them? Like what type of magecraft do they practice?"