The New World: Deadlands

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Re: The New World: Deadlands

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Tajo couldnt help but let out a small laugh. "Now now Sullivan, you cant have 'all' the women here." He responded, placing his hands on the desk behind him. "But. I am im the business of keeping my strongest assets happy." His african accent stuck theiugh as he continued. "Id be willing to, 'set her free' from the others. Like we did with the other girl.. umm AJ? Right? If you so wish. She will become a part of population.. instead of stowed away with this others. Free to do as she wishes, withing limits of course. But.. if i do this for you. Id need your complete co-operation. Not that your loyalty was in question before. " the man finished as his eyes looked over Sulivan's face, examining his reaction from his offer.

Jax stopped, his eyes turning towards Reznik. He felt for him, the situation before seeming fucked up beyond his control. "Seems like the bombs gave you a well deserved second chance." Jaxon responded as he rubbed the back of his own neck. "Thats heavy bro." Jaxon sighed and looked at Rezbik for a few moments before continuing forawrd with a limp. His body was still terribly aching, even walking was a difficult task. "Seeing the girls might cheer you up some. Eh? Tajo told me where they are.. " he admitted as they turned a corner, Jaxon using the wall to prop himself.

"Who knew a pilots liscene would get me perks?" He asked with a small smirk as they continued forward. "But.. between us.. and only us.." he spoke low as he continued. "I've never flown a helicopter before.. of course.. thats not what i told the Zulu warrior back there. As far as he knows i used to fly for the military.." Jax chuckled at the idea of being in the military as a pilot. "Its amazing what a bullshit story will get you.." he sughed as they turned another corner, growing closer to the women's quarters. "I just hope my bullshit story will hold up when its time for action.."

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:08 am

“Not initially. We were drafted to the military right after the first bombs hit. Then once the east coast went dark, the transport buses left us for dead in the middle of no where.” He then nodded about seeing the girls. One in particular popped in his mind.

“But your right though. I met you guys about a month after.” He turned the corner with Jax, the though of a second chance, and the thought of his friends, and possibly more gave him more hope and lifted his spirits. It was the final bit that Jax told him that made Reznik crack up, though he did his best to keep his tone down.

“Damn it man, I thought the goal was not to dig us into a deeper shit hole.” He grinned at him as they walked, “Good bluff though. Let’s just make sure we keep it going. I got assigned to the guards so maybe I can get a bit more pull if I can win some favor from the top guy.”

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 am

"Yeah well.. it probably wasnt smart.. but i think itll buy us time.. and it got me some freedom.." Jax replied with a shrug, his trademsrk smirk finding a way to his face. "And who knows.. if i can fly the thing.. maybe we wont crash and burn.. and if we do.. well..it wont be our problem anymore." He cringed at the last words that escaped his mouth. It was sickening to think that hed be olay with letting it all end by chance. But if they did pull through, it could mean a lot for them.

"We're here." Jaxon spoke lowly as he glanced back at Reznik. "After you." He insisted with a wave of his arm. "Im sure the ladies wil be happier to see your ugly mug anyway."

-

Tessa switched her gaze between Lydia and AJ, her mouth opening in a shock of realization. "Wow.." she said as she eyed AJ. "This juts got a little more interesting." She could tell by the womans uncomfortablity that she had been involved with Sulivan. It was the same reaction she would give off anytime someone mentioned Lee. "But.. thats not good enough for me.. i need to see the boys.. and i need something to protect myself. Im sure you can find a small knife around here somewhere... I know its risky. But im not going to sit around and wait to be forced around. Like i said. Build trust if you want our help."

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 am

Reznik quirked a brow at Jax, shaking his head as he did, “Well let’s just make sure you DONT crash...” He ignored the ugly mug part, figuring the man was probably right. Taking a deep breath he stepped through the threshold.

At first glance he noticed a lot of the women who had apparently been there a while scurried back when the men entered. In his stomach, it was sickening. Reznik couldn’t help but force himself to relax. He couldn’t blame them for being scared of him, especially with what he figured probably went on around here.

For the time being he ignored it and looked around. His eyes landed on the women from his group just as Tessa finished her terms. He didn’t recognize the woman she was talking to, but Reznik spoke up, “Well you at least can see two of the guys Tessa.”

He slowly walked over there, and he made no attempt to hide his eyes as he looked each of the girls over. Nodding some satisfied he looked between all them. “You all ok?” As he asked the question his eyes finally came to rest on Calli. Reznik did his best to hide his worry for the girl, especially considering he barely knew her. But something clicked earlier when they spoke, and it was something he just couldn’t shake.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:06 am

Chris, after leaving the office, gave a smirk as he headed to enact the first part of his plan. Which he'd hope would go better then how he had it in his head. Heading straight to the women's bunks he stepped inside and looked around, a few of the women inside stopped and looked at him, few looking at him terrified. "Relax, ladies, I'm here to talk to someone...one of the new girls around here" He ask with a sly grin looking over the few the gave him attention. One, a blond with a shaky hand, pointed to the further back area, "thanks, darlin" he chuckles before heading to where the woman had pointed.

As he neared the area he paused for a moment as he had talking, and by the sounds of it, it sounded as if these girls wanted out. Chris smirked as he stepped into view, "Well hello there...I do believe we've yet to meet" he begins, but halts as he sees the face from the office, the guy looked familiar, but Chris couldn't place him. "Well hey there, buddy boy, mind if I have a chat with the lot of ya...mainly a girl by the name of Calli" he winked at Rez and reaches into his back pocket pulling out Jamie's journal to show the group.

"Her name came up a hell of a a lot in this Jamie's little notebook here and I figured that meant it was going to here" he nods giving the book a little wave.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:14 am

Tessa's head whipped sround as the door opened, seeing Reznik walk in through the door. A smile spresd on her fsce when she saw the man, her mood shifting from the offensive. Her smile only grew when Jax stepped into the doorway, leaning against the frame with a pained wince. His eyes scanned the room, seeing all the promised ammenities intact.

The battered man's eyes landed on esch of the women, although he avoided one's gaze in particular, opting not to make any contact with Lydia after the interaction from earlier. He remained silent, nodding towards the small group. He was taken off guard as Tessa walked over to him, wrapping her arms around the sore man's body in a hug. "Its only been a couple of hours." He said lowly as he managed to pull himself away from her after a few moments.

"A few hours.. a few minutes.. a few years.. you never know how long its going to be these days.." Tessa replied as her eyes gazed over the man. "You still look like shit." She joked, wiping the dry blood from the man's face, causing him to oull away slightly. "Yeah i feel like it too." He agreed as he backed away, leaning back against the door frame. "They havent.. done anythkng fucked up yall have they?" He asked raising a brow.

"Nothing more fucked up than theyve already done." The blonde responded as she glanced back towards the group.

Jax's eyes narrowed as Chris stepped into the room, feeling his hand clench into a fist as the man started spounting his mouth again. "Hey, dick head. Why dont you fuck off? Thought your daddy taught you a lesson about messing with people you shouldn't be already, eh?" He taunted the man, spitting in his direction.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:27 am

Turning to look at the man that spoke remembering him from the office and the pits he gives a smirk, "Oh hey there...you look all kinds of fucked..." he chuckles a little before giving a nod. "Look here now, I'm here to talk and nothin more, but then again with what I heard a little walking up, it seems like we all might have a common goal here" he grins looking around the group.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:44 am

AJ nodded at Tessa, seeing two men approach the group, she quickly leaned in,"I'll see what I can do for you,"she promised before she stepped away, not wanting to break the reunion. As she stood off to the side, AJ's thoughts went back to what Lydia had said, and Alexa was beginning to realize she knew little to nothing at all about Sullivan, shaking her head softly she looked at the small group before taking this as her chance to escape, however AJ stopped in her tracks when she saw Chris walking towards the group, Alexa hated the man - unlike Sullivan, his intentions were never good, AJ decided to stick close - just in case.

Calli, like Tessa, was more than happy to see two of the men walk through the door, her gaze went from Jax to Reznik, a warm feeling spread through her body as she noticed he wasn't injured - well no more than he was before,"Yeah... We're holding in,"she said softly as she offered a small smile towards the man, she wasn't lying, she was holding onto her own faith.

Meanwhile Cassi, who had a clear view of the group had taken note that Leeland, nor Patrick was with the two men, her heart dropped as thoughts of Leeland being hurt or worse ran through her mind, she tried to push them away, to shut the small voice inside her head that taunted her - but nothing was working, her vision started to become tunneled as she stared at the door, he's not coming, the voice spoke from the back of her mind, he's not coming...

Her gaze shifted back to the outside, or what she could make of the outside, if they hadn't wandered inside, just got on a fucking plane then no one would be dead ... No one would hurt, and she would have her group together, as one.

Calli heard her name a few moments later being spoken by a man she had never seen, not from the welcome party yesterday or from the group of men that stormed in earlier today to move them, however that didn't stop her from backing away or shutting up,"Oh yeah? And where the fuck did you get that?"she snapped as she pushed passed the two, to stand in front of Chris,"because I know damn fucking well that wasn't yours to read!" Calli knew who's journal it was, Jamie's, even before hearing him say it, and seeing one of Tajo's men waving it around like a trophy, struck a nerve in her, it wasn't a trophy, that book had real thoughts and feelings of someone Calli had cared for deeply.

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:53 am

Addison stepped back as she saw men approach the door. It took her a moment to realize that they were friends, not the assholes that put them there in the first place. She had noticeably relaxed and crossed her arms as she looked at the guys that had walked in. It was good to see them. It meant that they were doing relatively okay, though she didn't know if Patrick and Lee were still fine. They probably were, all things considered.

Then Chris walked in. God, she hated that man.

Addison's hatred boiled over, but she attempted to restrain herself as best as she could. But her emotions got the better of her as she started to storm over to him with her hands now balled into fists. "Look dickweed..." The biting retaliation trailed off as Jax instead interfered with a little something of his own. Though a little bit annoyed that she was beat to it, Addison didn't interject herself into the conversation. Instead she glared unhappily at the man. In the confines of her mind she planned out different ways to gain vengeance on Chris. The mere sight of him pissed her off.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am

As the little spit fire of a woman stepped up to him he gave her a nod and lowered the book to her, "here...sorry for the loss of your lover, darlin, I mean the shit I read in there actually kind brought tears to the eyes" He says solemnly and although he sounded and actually looked sorry for the woman it was a lie, he was able to get away with it due to the personality disorders he suffered from, although maybe the likes of the guy that looked familiar would maybe know. "I even like the last page she wrote...you were one lucky lady to have someone love ya that much" he nods slowly and looks up to the others.

"See...just here to talk...and like I was sayin I'm sure we could help one another out" he nods, a small smile forming on his face.