Vampire 1x1(Maxx)

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Vampire 1x1(Maxx)

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Thomas smiled, his face still red. "I already said before, no need to thank me." He finished the liquid in his glass.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:04 pm

ariana smiles"but it's how I was raised" kisses him then backs up "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:10 pm

His face went even redder. "Um... Uh... Um..." Thomas stuttered, suddenly losing the ability to make words.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:11 pm

ariana quickly ran to the guest bedroom and shut the door "stupid stupid stupid why did I do that"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 pm

"You stupid boy," Thomas said to himself. "A girl kisses you and you just sit there stuttering like a fool. She must think me an absolute idiot..."

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:20 pm

ariana sits upstairs"ariana why would you do that now he must regret having you here"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Thomas put his head in his hands, still scolding himself. "Why the hell do you have to be so awkward? She probably regrets coming here now..."

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 pm

ariana sits upstairs and searches in her bag for something and then she cuts her arm on an old scar

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Thomas smelt the blood and knew there was obviously only one person it could be coming from. He rushed upstairs and opened the guest room door. He saw her cutting herself. "Hey hey, why did you do that for...?" Thomas asked, concerned. The smell of blood was even stronger up here, and it took all his effort to ignore it.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm

ariana was crying "I am just a stupid person you probably regret inviting me over now"