(FeatherBlood) The Crimson Sellsword

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Re: (FeatherBlood) The Crimson Sellsword

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Dreemz looked over at Vyra and began speaking in a stream of words.
”Parents don’t love me any more. Join cult for the ability to grow as a person. They betrayed me too. They still hurt me but I still listen. Please help me. I’m still an innocent underneath. I want to help not hurt you... I want to help.”
”How did you.... get OUT OF MY HEAD.”
”I can help you. You just have to let u-“
”I said ENOUGH.” Vyra cried out as she summoned large shards of ice at her opponents. They seemed to travel erratically, warping closer to the group rather than travelling.
Aegis sprung into action by surrounding the group in a large cloud of sand before drawing his sword out. Raizo pulled out two knives and smirked.
”Let’s kick some Golem ass.” he chimed as the mob of golems charged like a frenzy.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Lyris noticed Dreemz’s eyes fall onto Vyra as he began to chant words words about someones life and how they were continuously were betrayed. Seeing how the way Vyra was dramatic indicated that Dreemz had infiltrated Vyra’s mind and was revealing her true emotions, which apparently revealed she wasn’t in control. “So... You can see her thoughts...? Impressive.” Vyra suddenly fired large shards of ice at the group, giving the group no chance to dodge. “Oh god... What now?” Aegis answered Leafa’s question by creating a wall of sand and blocking the ice. Then Aegis drew his sword and Raizo drew knives. Leafa looked at the two guys who were ready to fight and grinned before facing the charging army of golems. “Yes, lets. Time to show you guys what I can really do!” Leafa didn’t draw any weapons, she just stood at the ready, preparing to fight. Lyris stayed back a little bit, unhooking the whip from her waist and into her hand. The reason she stared back was not because she couldn’t fight, just so she could protect Dreemz. “Hope you are alright Dreemz, because they are coming. Prepare yourself!
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Eveline readied her own weapon; a miniature spear and held it nervously above her head. She was ready too; no matter how nervous she felt. Tired, Dreemz began to communicate with Vyra, who kept trying to repress her own emotions by sending out waves of ice.
The Golems attacking Reizo and Aegis were getting cut across the chest and limbs, each shrilling a howl of pain as they were hurt.
(Sorry for short post. Wanted to do something bigger but have to go)

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:00 pm

The battle began, no chance in stoping it now. The Golem army stormed the group, scattering them in attempts to knock them down. From Leafa’s position, she could see Golems being cut down by Aegis and Raizo, while Lyris stood guard over Dreemz. Meanwhile Leafa found herself with Eveline, who held a miniature spear and looked nervous. Leafa just grinned as she stood close to the nervous girl, watching as the Golem’s approached. “Don’t worry Eve sweetie, I’ll take care of you~.” One is the Golems charged at Leafa, in which she grinned and charged back. Instead of attacking, Leafa instead dropped to the ground, using her momentum to slide under the Golems legs. As she did though, teo green things flew out from her back, lashing out at the Golems feet. At first it was hard to identify what they were, until Leafa stood up, grinning confidently. Two vines apperaed to be growing out of Leafa’s back, rolling over her shoulders and wrapped around the Golems feet. The vines then pulled without Leafa using her hands, only a little of her body weight. This caused the Golem to topple over face first. Leafa laughed. “Eat it sucker!” Hearing a sound from behind, Leafa quickly turned and dodged as a Golem attacked from behind, into to find the vines lashing out at its face like whips.

As the battle raged on Lyris participated in none of it. Since Dreemz was communicating with Vyra he was left defenceless, which the Mandrake girl had taken it upon herself to fill in the guardian role. Her whip, Thistle, rested in one hand as she stood ready, watching the battle. As the Golems fought against the others of the group, Vyra could be seen at the back sending out waves of ice as ehe fought against Dreemz. Lyris narrowed her eyes as she flicked her arm out, sending Thistle our with a sharp crack as the whip struck a shard of ice that was getting dangerously close to Dreemz. The ice cracked as the whip made contact, being pushed away from the boy. Lyris did this a couple times as more stray shards came close. It was then Lyris noticed a couple Golems Male it last the group and begen martching towards Lyris and Dreemz. “Just great... Dreemz I know I can’t rush you with this but... Try to finish soon...” Lyris readied herself for the onslaught.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:43 am

Aegis grinned as he made his way back into the fray, swinging his weapon wildly. Even though it was designed for two hands, he seemed to wield it so easily. It was something... unnatural. Whoever he was, it was as if he was TRAINED specifically to kill... something that frightened many of the Golems, and perhaps some of his allies.
Reizo was bouncing around, stabbing and lashing at anyone that got too close before sending himself towards Vyra.
"Why isn't that sweet. An effort to stop me? Too bad..." Raizo's attention was drawn as a shard of ice was summoned out of nowhere, cutting his cheek.
"She's a dual elementalist. Ice and Stellar. That's why she's so corrupted. There might not be a way to properly restore her, but we can help incapacitate her. Dreemz; are you ok?"
".......Yes..." Dreemz' eyes lit up in a frenzy of pink, as he stepped forwards into the fray. Eveline helped clear the path to ensure he was able to get to the woman safely, but soon the amount of enemies began to overwhelm her.
Aegis shifted his attention and began to help not only defend himself, but Eveline as well. "Feel free to help me, Lyris. I need your help." something in his voice seemed somewhat strained. Maybe he was telling the truth.
Maybe he WAS struggling...

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 am

As the battle raged on Lyris continued to push back the Golems as Dreemz was occupied and defenceless. However from the corner of the Mandrake's eye she could see Aegis slaughtering Golems around him. The way he moved, he fought, was unnatural. As if that was what he existed for, to kill. Lyris felt a small shiver down her spine but quickly snapped out of it as she snapped her whip at another Golem. Dreemz suddenly began walking past Lyris, his eyes a frenzy of pink as he made his way towards Vyra. She didn't question or try to stop him, but only attempt to remove the Golems in his path. It was then Aegis called for her assistance as he tried to defend not only himself, but Eveline. Lyris could see he was struggling big time. "Hold on!" She began running forward, weaving her way between Golems as she made her way towards her two companions. A Golem in front of Aegis attempted to swing s fist down at him, only to find that Lyris had lashed out with her whip, ensnaring its arm. With a sharp tug Lyris forced the Golem's hand backwards, causing the creature's fist to connect with its own face, toppling it. The ran up to Aegis. Flicking Thistle past him into the eyes of another Golem. "I thought you were more capable, looks like that armour is just for show." she gave Aegis a small smile, showing she wasn't serious with her words.

A Golem attempted to swing a fist at Leafa, however the girl stepped back out of the way. She was enjoying herself, despite the Golems everywhere closing in on her. Finding herself surrounded, Leafa just grinned. "Come at me, big boys~." At her teasing taunt, the Golems attacked. Another two vines seemed to sprout from Leafa's back, this time going downwards. The vines hit the ground and stayed solid, and suddenly Leafa's body shot upwards into the air, dodging the Golem's swings. She laughed as she hung in the air, suspended by the two vines the had on the ground. "Can't catch me up here can you!" She stepped over the Golems and out of the circle she was originally trapped in. From there she could see Raizo get struck by a shard of ice. She gasped, only to realise it was a cut in the cheek. She hated herself afterwards. Muttering angry words to herself, Leafa used the vines as legs and manoeuvred over towards Raizo, passing herself over the Golems. Once she had reached her companion Leafa reeled in the lower vines, causing her to drop. She landed on the back of a Golem, grinning as she wrapped her upper two vines around its neck, tugging it back as she began to do rodeo on the Golem. "Yehaw! Let's go!"

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 am

Both Eveline and Aegis were thankful for the Mandrake’s help, free from the struggle they once had. As for Raizo, he kept on trying to hold back the enemy forces, scoffing playfully at the fact that Leafa was having too much fun. Fighting them off with ease, their attention was drawn swiftly towards Dreemz, as a large cry of pain was heard throughout the entire field.

Dreemz held Vyra up in the air by a golden tendril that travelled from his mouth. As the golden energy poured through her, the rest of the Golems dropped down to the floor and dissipated, clearly tied to the magical state of Vyra. Dreemz let go of his opponent, who instantly fell to the ground, breathing heavily.
”She’s going to be fine, although she might develop slight amnesia. As for me, I’m going to be fine as well.” his attention turned to a Sky Golem, that reignited in the air. Soon the other Golems followed in suit, reawakening from their apparent demises. They turned to one another and all nodded, letting the Sky Golem step forth.
”You have freed all of us from the evil clutches of the cult. We’ll retreat into hiding, where we can live like peace and grow like our True counterparts...” he nodded at Raizo, who nodded faintly in return.
”In addition, I: Wycka, will wish to assist you on your journey. I’m bound to Vyra, and therefore I must stay with her at all times. Her life and mine are connected, so I’ll help teach her how to control her powers.”
”I don’t think we mind at all, so we guys?”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 am

Lyris continued to assist Eveline and Aegis, noting the fact that her assistance clearly eased the battle. Meanwhile Leafa continued to do rodeo on the Golem, using the vines around its neck to twist it about and alter its direction. The flailing arms of the Golem made a great weapon in swatting away the others.

This continued on until a cry of pain directed the attention of the group towards Dreemz, who was holding Vyra but a golden tendril from his mouth. Gold energy travelled from the tendril into Vyra, causing the Golems to all collapse. Leafa did not expect the Golem to collapse from under her, but her quick reflexes allowed her to retract her vines and jump off. Despite her quick relation time the fact that she was still caught off guard meant that she jumped off awkwardly, falling face first into Raizo with a yelp.

Lyris stood wit Eveline and Aegis as the Golems gathered round them, freed from their curse. A Sky Golem approached them and spoke in place for all, thanking them for their freedom. He then stated his name was Wycka and that due to him being bound to Vyra he would join them and help the girl control her powers. When Aegis asked if that was alright will all, Lyris just nodded. "I see no problem. Sis doesn't either." She looked over her shoulder Leafa who was with Raizo and gave a small smile, almost close to a teasing smirk. "She will be fine." "... Ow..."

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Stepping over to help the Mandrake girl out, Raizo accidentally went off balance and fell over himself, bringing her on top of him. His eyes closed for a brief second from hitting the ground and woke up directly looking into Leafa’s eyes. He noticed he accidentally had his hands on her hips and blushed heavily. ”I... uh... this is awkward...”
Meanwhile, Wycke received the confirmation from the Mandrake known as Lyris. Perhaps she was the leader of the group.
”Great to hear... The sooner we can help her recover the sooner we’d be able to counteract the cult hunting us down.”
”Speaking of; who ARE these cultists? You seem to mention them as if they’re some of the most dangerous people alive.”
”They aren’t the most dangerous, but they won’t stop at all costs after you supposedly killed their previous leader, Aegis.”
Aegis paused; he didn’t know anyone that raced on about some form of higher being. Unless...
”Best we get going. We don’t want to stay around for too long.”
Eveline began to walk alongside Lyris, looking over at the new members of the crew. ”What do you think about everyone here? It can be a bit like truth or dare.” she giggled lightly. It was odd for her to be so happy. Maybe it was because she was truly free for once.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 pm

As she fell through the air, Leafa felt herself collide with something. She felt something wrap around her before the they hit the ground, her vision going black as she closed her eyes for s brief second. As she gained her thoughts from the fall, Leafa felt herself lying on top of somethings that wasn't the ground, but something else. Her eyes flickered open and she saw the eye's of Raizo staring back at her. She shifted her waist slightly and suddenly realised there was something on her hip, Raizo's hand. Her face suddenly flushed red and her face twisted to anger. Planting both hands on his chest, Leafa pushed down hard, not only trying to inflict pain on Raizo, but to also push herself up, putting distance between their face. "What are you doing!? Get your hand off me!" Leafs then quickly pushed herself off of Razil and stepped back from him, her face disgusted. She then took a deep breath, her face changing to neutral as she calmed herself.

Lyris listened to Wycke and Aegis talk about some mysterious cult that had originally sent Vyra after them. From what she heard the reason the cult where after them... Was because apparently Aegis had killed their original leader. Lyris could see Argis think about it, and was about to approach and question him about it, until the Serpentine quickly ushered them on. As the group began to move, Lyris tried to catch up to Aegis and question him, but Eveline appeared next to her and requested to play a little game with the Mandrake. Lyris looked to her before signing. Guess I should drop it for now..." Lyris then smiled gently to her companion. "Uh, let's see... My sister is... Well my sister, that's to begin with. Aegis is certainly caring, but a mystery. Raizo seems friendly enough, haven't judged him enough yet. Dreemz is certainly a shy one, perfect victim to my sister, but his mind use useful with his powers. I don't know about our new companions, but you..." she smiled and patted Eveline on the head. "Cute and determined Eve."

Whoever Raizo said in defence for the inside to, Leafa just shook her head to. She turned around to see the group had begun to leave and knew they would have to catch up. She paused, before looking over her shoulders. Her eyes remained neutral, but she had a smile on her lips. "I know you enjoyed that mister, you should feel honoured to get to touch me like that. Don't tell anyone, or else I will, have to kill you, ok~?" Leafa put a finger to her lips and winked as she spoke, before turning and walking off after there group.