* Austin Helton, 17

Antagonists-
* Greg Jameson, 25
*ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

RebelWolfGirl

Re: Wolfespane

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:32 pm

It was the morning after a full moon and AJ found herself waking up in the middle of a lavender field. She sighed knowing exactly where she ended up, where she always ended up. The abandoned lavender farm that was far from town. Luckily it was a warm summer day, and the sun kept her pale bare skin, warm. She stood up and stretched, not thinking to see if anyone from her pack was around. AJ kept a spare change of clothes in the house and thus headed that way.

Belle woke up under a tree. This was only her third full moon, but she insisted that she had the hang of it, and went off on her own. She looked herself over for any blood, and when she discovered some, was relieved to see a mangled deer not 5ft from her. She was a born hunter but never wants to hurt an innocent human.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 am

Walking up behind the shed of his house, Kota, gave a yawn as he sat up, nearby on a tree stump sat another member of the pack, Thomas.

"Finally awake, Alpha" the older man gave the younger a smirk tossing him a bag of clothes, "your father left you a change of clothes before he headed to work and also told me to tell you that you had classes" Thomas nodded. Thomas was the beta, second male in command to the pack and was Alpha for a short time between his brother disappearing and Kota taking the mantel.

"Thanks man..." Kota sighs and cracks his neck as he stands and begins to put on his clothes, "so what are you planning for the day, Tom" he asks looking up to the older male as he has his underwear and pants on.

"Going to check out that attack you father was telling me was on the news last night"

"Attack? Someone from the pack?" he asks a little confused.

"He wasn't sure..." Thomas stands, fully dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a black long sleeved shirt, "he did say that the way they described it to be a wolf attack on a camper...the attack happened a few days ago...they just discovered the body last night in the north woods." he say before turning and heading to the front of the house. "Have a good day, Alpha" he nods.

Kota is felt there thinking to himself as he feels pissed that one of the pack would attack a human and risk them being caught or worse. Sniffing the air he couldn't catch anything other then the smell of a buck, it's body laying just inside the woods behind the shed. "Hey an 8 point...new record" he smirks and finishes getting dressed before heading off to the college for his first class of the afternoon.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:59 am

AJ was in the dressed in her dark skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, black combat boots, and a black beanie to tame some of the mess that was her hair. Luckily she had time to get back to her trailer and jump in the shower.

Belle had already made it back the the house and washed up and was currently passed out in her room.

AJ was walking around campus killing time before her first class got started. She finally turned her phone on right as Chelsea came running up and nearly tackled AJ. "Where have you been?! You have answered your phone all night!" She left tired and whined.
"Sorry, I guess I forgot my phone was off and just crashed out early." Aj laughed it off. She had been lying to her best friend for two years now and the guilt was wearing off by now.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 am

Jugging up the stairs leading to the main building and gave a grin to one of the girls that he had slept with recently, "Hey, lovely, meet up later" he made the question sound more statement as he passed by her without a second thought and continued on into the main building. Walking along the halls he gave high fives and bumped some people that he had known, but he stopped and put on a wide smile as he looked out the side doors and spotted AJ talking to one of her human friends.

He was about to head out to talk to her and maybe her friend a little when he was stopped, "DUDE!!!" the voice called out and he turned to find Austin running up to him with a paper.

"Hey man...kinda wanted to go and talk..." Kota attempted but Austin cut him off showing him a picture of the dead campers picture. "Oh...that" he nods glancing around to make sure one no was looking at them.

"Yeah no shit...your pack?" Austin asks. Austin was the only human that Kota ever really trusted outside of his dad and thus when he was named Alpha years before he excitedly told and showed his best friend. Sure not the smartest thing for a wolf to do, but Austin has since kept the secret and has covered for him all these years.

"No...at least I don't think...I'm gonna talk to AJ and ask but other then that I'd keep on alert man" he nods patting his friends shoulder before exiting the building and waving at AJ. "Hey, beautiful, how ya been" he winks at AJ as he nears the two girls, he blows her a small kiss to be playful.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 am

Aj rolled her eyes as Chelsea giggled. He might have been a ladies man, but AJ had no interest in him. If it wasnt for the packs stupid traditions she would just stay single forever. "What do you want today?" She questioned. If it was pack related he had to wait until Chelsea left for her classes.

Belle woke up 10minutes before her class and simply through her hair up in a messy bun and a sweatshirt. She was walking up to the main building when she spotted AJ and the others so she went to join them.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:52 am

"Hey so did you guys here about that camper that they found...I didn't hear much of the story, but my dad was telling me about it" he starts off taking a quick look at AJ with a hint of seriousness, "they say that guy was attacked by a wolf or something" he nods before spotting Belle walking up. Kota wouldn't admit it, but since they were little he had a crush on AJ's younger sister; however, due to traditions with the pack he was set to be with AJ over Belle.

"Hey, Belle, how you been" he gave with girl a goofy smirk, "I was just telling your sister and Chelsea about that wolf attack that happened...scary stuff right" he nods. "I hope it's just a one time thing and they catch the thing soon" he nods.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:45 am

Aj frowned "a wolf attack? Are they sure it wasn't a bear or mountain lion? I feel like we don't have that many wolves around here." She said nonchalantly asking if it was confirmed wolf attack or if it was deemed wild animal.

Belle smiles and twirled her hair "that sounds scary. Maybe everyone should start carrying pepper spray or something?" Belle said, playing the typical dumb white girl that everyone thought she was.

(Sorry work has been kicking my butt. I will be going out tomorrow after work so no promises that I'll reply.)

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm

(Naw you're good and it's cool Saturday we're going out with my father-in-law for fathers day)

Kota nodded, "well that's what they said that the scratch and bite marks match wolves" he says with a small sigh. "But yeah I guess we can argue what is and isn't a wolf later, lovelies, but this guy's gotta get to class" he smirks and turns jogging off back to the building to make sure he makes it to his class. Luckily he had decided on this class to be an easy one so he spent most of the class looking up news about the attack.

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Belle twirled her and smiled at the boys as they left, being her typical flirt self.
"You know, playing the ditzy blonde is over rated right?" Chelsea said picking on Belle.
"Hey no cat fights or I'll have to make you two hug and hold hands all the way to our psychology class." Aj laughed. The two were always butting heads about something and Aj play peace keeper as usual.