Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Re: Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 am

He looked confused and nodded,” yes your Highness..” he followed the woman and looked down not wanted to look anyone in the eyes,’ gloves? Do they help?” He rubbed his arms and sighed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 am

Saber followed the queen inside watching her every move. "very well if you insist" she replied walking into what looked like a human sitting room. taking a seat Saber watched the queen. Saber has spent enough time in rooms and meetings like these. she figured this was wasn't going to be all that different.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Rosa smiled softly before looking to the villager in the sitting room. "Thank you dear. Please tell everyone to head home. I will have more jobs later on. Don't forget to take some treats for the little ones." she said softly with a smile. The lady bowed then hugged Rosa softly before going to tell everyone to go home. Rosa then sat in one of the chairs laying her cloak over the back of it. "Tea?" she asked as she poured herself a cup mixing in a little bit of blood before sipping it.

Styx came back inside walking around the palace a bit making sure all of the Villagers had gone before shifting her form again and sitting across from Rosa. pouring herself some tea then looking at Rosa. "I would have poured that for you Ro." she said softly before sipping her own tea.

Rosa turned to her "Yes I know but I am more then able to pour my own tea, plus we have guests it would be rude of me to make you pour." she said with a slight laugh.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Saber shook her head "i'm fine" she said. she never was for the tradition of drink tea. to her that was more of a human thing than dragon. sitting back in her chair she watched the wolf walk in again giving it a small glare before looking back at the queen normally "so what is it your wish from me" she asked wanting to get to the point.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Rosa sighed slightly, "I am wanting more information on what happened to my sister, or to find her. Whatever is posible. If you dont think you can do it we will pay you for your troubles of coming here." she looked to Styx. "And for the trouble Styx caused." she said calmly sipping her tea.

Styx simply bowed her head. "I appologize for my earlier behavior. It has not been an easy time since the Princess has gone." she said softly before standing. She moved behind the Queen and picked up a Chest. "How much would you ask to begin tonight?" she asked calmly.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Saber tilted her head a bit "information?" she asked slightly intrigued "normally i am summoned to hunt and kill but this is new" finding people was one of her expertise. but information is more of a challenge "what kind of information are you looking for?"

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 pm

The man walked back from a room he was lead to, wearing the gloves as the queen had said. He was no long wearing is cloak just a battered shift and leather like pants, he stood in the door way watching some what from the shadows. He didn’t really want to be seen eventually he was going to be. The gloves fit him perfect somehow but he still hide his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Rosa smiled softly, "I want information on where she might be or what might have come of her. Unless you can find her. Either way you will be paid handsomely, as I understand the troubles you may go through." She said softly as she stood. "I should be starting dinner. Will you join us?" she asked with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"If not we shall pay you part now and you may begin." Styx said softly stepping beside Rosa. Her hair falling in front of one eye, her crescent mark still fully visible. She set the Chest down gently on the table before Saber. "This should cover your starting cost."