Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Re: Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:52 am

He looked at her with wide eyes almost in a shock,” I would never! I.. your highness.. I’m not that way..” he bowed again, not looking at her as he hid his hand,” it is a curse but if I was gifted it by my princess I will take it with honor.” He looked sad for only a moment and looked at her with a bit of pride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:18 am

Styx stoped before turning to the dragon. "It would best of you to watch your tongue." she said sharply before shufting back to her wolf form and walking slowly twords the castle. Stopping again for the children letting one ride on her back untill the edge of the village boundrys then letting her down.

Rosa sighed."Then come with me. I will have someone make you up a room. in the basement. It is where your "gift" will do the least harm untill my father can come talk to you." she said softly holding out her hand.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:43 am

Nick looked at her hand and looked at her,” your highness.. it’s very kind of you...” he kept his eyes on her hand and looked nervously at her again,’ oh goddess what do I do?’ He thought.

im the only kinky Linky!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 am

Saber let out a beast like growl in response "do not test your luck with me wolf" she growled whistle following the wolf. it was at this point where the dragon could start to be seen. as she followed the wolf and watched the children. to her human behavior can and is seen as odd. growing up around dragons would have that effect on her.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 am

Styx huffed loudly as she walked refusing to look back once she got to the castle gates she stopped and ran up to the queen sitting at her feet.

"I see." Rosa said softly, looking down at Styx. She then looked at Nic, "Perhaps you should keep you hand in your pocket for a moment dear." she said softly before looking twords the castle gates. "Seems we have company."

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 am

Nic looked at the people who where walking up and hide his hands in his cloak,”as you wish your Highness..” he watched them as his eyes seemed to glow in the light from the odd color. He looked at the wolf and slowly stepped back feeling strange near her,’ her name is Styx..she is very kind.. unless you anger her..’ he shivered as the voice rang in his ears.

im the only kinky Linky!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:57 am

Saber followed the wolf through the gates. seeing the wolf stop by a woman she could guess that was the queen. and near her was some man. she cared not for the man as her eyes trained on the queen. walking over she stood in front of her looking her in the eyes "you summoned the Dragon Priestess and now i am here what is it you wish me to do" she said simply. if one thing was for certain she gets right to the point.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 am

Rosa shook her head. "Dont be in such a rush it will do you no good." Rosa said softly. "As for why I called you, come inside and rest, then we can discuss why I called." she said turning to walk twords the door Styx flowing close behind her growling. Rosa nodded and seemed to be talking to her as they walked. Reaching the castle door Rosa turned around and looked at Styx, "Go check the cubs" she said softly to her then turned and walked inside the castle.

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 am

Nic waiting to follow them, he didn’t want to intrude on whatever was going on, he knew the rumors and about the princess. He stood in the door way but didn’t take anything off or show his hands at all.

im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am

"Nic dear, this lady is going to show you to your room. There are some gloves there put them on and then come find me please." Rosa said softly. She then looked to Saber. "As for you dear, shall we have tea?" she asked softly, not really waiting for an answer. Another villager went into the sitting room and set out the stuff for tea.