Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Atreus

Re: Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Amu turned his head to look at the person who showed up at him foot and said something in dragon speech. a reply came from around the massive Dragon as saber walked around the dragon and into sight. "what do you want" she said in dragons tung forgetting that not many people in this world speak it. remembering this she shook her head and spoke in common "what is it you want" she asked not hearing the question from before. unlike Amu saber can understand as well as speak common or more commonly known as English.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 pm

"I was sent by Queen Nevermore. I assume you are the one she sent for?" Styx replied a little annoyed. She went around the Dragon and looked at the girl. "My name is Styx, I am protector and assistant to the Queen. If you wish come with me and I will take you to her. If not you may leave. It makes no diffrence to me." she growled slightly. As she stood in her human form her bright green eyes looked the girl up and down. Her white hair flowed slightly in the breeze along with her dark blue gown. She shook her head and mumbled something to herself before turning to leave. "Well?"

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Egar Allen Poe

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 pm

The man let out a sigh and walked to the castle, if he explained what was going on he was sure the queen would help him. He looked nervous but as if he didn’t have a choice. Something on the castle called him, something draining him there. He pulled his cloak over himself and some how ended up in the gardens.

After walking near some trees he stopped looking at one with marks and clear damage,” who did this?” He went to touch it but stopped feeling nervous he’d kill it. He just stood there staring as something within the tree called him. However he still stood there not moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

maxximus

Post by maxximus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:23 pm

maxximus brought the boar back to the castle and gave it to the cook to use for supper. he then went up to his chambers and put away his bow and got his scabbard and sword to go and train. he left his chambers and went to the training grounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Rosa spun around quickly. "Please dont touch my plants." she said sharply the tips of her hair turning to flames. As she walked twords the young man she took her hood off showing her hair and face. "I dont mean to be rude. However the plants here are special. Each has a meaning." she said a little more calm looking at him. Her hands resting on her hips.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Egar Allen Poe

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Nic looked at her and stepped back his eyes wide. He bowed low hiding his face,” forgive me your highness..I didn’t touch it.. but the tree was calling me..” he stood slowly but looked nervously at the ground hiding his hands. He didn’t want her to get angry with him.

im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:11 am

"It was my sister's favorite." she said softly before shaking her head. Her hair slowly turning back to normal as she touched the tree gently. "How may I help you dear?" she asked softly her body language now calmer. From where she stood in the moonlight her purple gown glissned slightly her bright red hair even brighter as the light hit it at just the right angle. "Well dear? I am expecting someone I can not stand around out here all day."

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 am

He looked at her and blushes slightly,” do not take my words wrong.. but I believe the princess has cursed me..” he frowns slightly and holds out out of his hands as it is black,” everything I touch dies... I can’t stop it..” Nic looked down, still on edge and filled with worry and some shame.

im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

She laughed softly. "That dear would be Deaths touch. Good luck controling that and living a normal life." she said softly looking him over. "You arent here to kill me are you?" she asked softly, doubting her own thoughts. "She would hate me if i turned him out.." she thought growling softly to herself.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 am

Saber cocked her head a bit normally she would have slain those who disrespected her but she let it go due to not wanting to cause a scene... yet "alright then lets go then wolf" she said following the woman. not many people would pick up on the scent but Saber is those many. her scenes sometimes even exceed her dragons. in which case helps many times than none.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr