Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 am

“Tell me something why come to marry me?” A girl with raven like hair stood looking at a man in a mask. He held the face of a raven, sly and hidden,” I didn’t princess.. I came for another reason..” The only thing that could be heard from the balcony was a scream for help before the princess was gone, the only thing left was blood.

Kingdom Nevermore was always a peaceful place, no one judged or questioned the royal family. Until the next in line to the throne was murdered, no one understood why it had happened to the family of Nevermore, and no one liked it. Father against son and mother against daughter. Everyone had tried to see who the killer was, but none prevailed.

After years of searching and fighting everything cooled and slowly went back to normal, Queen Rosalinda Alexandria Nevermore called off all searches for any details and life moved on. However in secret, she still had people looking, and tried to find out what had happened.
Last edited by Link64 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:16 am

Rosa walked out of her chambers trying to keep quiet not wanting to wake the others in the house. She made her way silently to the sitting room and opened the drapes her dark robe glistening in the sunset. "ah the last bit of sunlight." she said quietly while looking out over the garden. She could see the lights of the village growing dimmer as the humans made their way to bed.

Styx walked up behind Rosa still in her wolf form. Looking up at her before going off to check on the others.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Egar Allen Poe

Atreus

Re: Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:12 pm

the air was cold as the very faint sounds of wings beating rang out on the wind. high in the sky covered by the dying light was a massive grey scaled dragon. it noticed the village and started to descend onto the village. landing in a nearby field to looked around for people before twisting it's head around. tucked onto the scales of the dragon was a form of a woman sleeping on it's back. saying something in dragon's speech the dragon nudged the woman awake. looking up at the dying light as dusk approaches, the woman kept still laying on the dragons back. shifting it's weight the dragon laid down folding it's wings over the woman and curing up with it's head keeping watch.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:39 pm

As the sun set a man in black stood in the tree line near the castle, he had been there for a long while just watching. His gray eyes glow slightly in the twilight. He touched the tree he was near and frowned as the life drained from it to his hand,” oh princess.. who did you curse me? With your gift..” his accent was thick, but not very well known. He dropped his hand as the leaves blanketed around him. He then sat leaning against the tree.

In the castle workers silently moved about like mice or ants at work, the sound of laughter was faint and ghostly as many had learned to no pay attention to it. The rumors where that it was the princesses spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 am

Rosa opened the door letting Styx out into the garden before dawning a black cloak and going out herself. As she stepped into the moon light her lavender eyes sparkled brightly. The silver stands in her cloak shown brightly in contrast to the dark material as she worked in the garden slowing moving from one plant to the next watering and tending to them. She hummed an old tune as she did so trying to keep her head low.

Styx made her way to the garden gate and pushed it open heading slowly to the village to look around, her dark fur almost made her blend in with her surroundings had it not been for her bright green eyes and the white crescent moon on her forehead. She stopped by a tree and looked at it as it had died, not seeing anyone around she kept going to the village.

Rosa stopped humming and looked to the tower that was once the Princess's room. She smiled slightly as a shadow passed the window and went back to tending the garden.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:54 pm

saber slid off the back of the dragon. moving from her spot then sliding down it's wing until she hit the ground. brushing her dress down she cracked her neck before turning to the dragon. "so this is the place Amu" she said in Dragon's speech. Amu moved his head around looking and keeping watch "seems like it" he replied in the same tung "why did we show up here anyways."

"we are here to meet some queen for a mission. hopefully it pays well we could always get more gold for the hoard" Amu sniffed the air and looked back at the forest then towards the castle "do human settlements always smell so intriguing"

"dont let kaato hear you say that she hates humans with a passion" she chuckled
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

maxximus

Post by maxximus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:56 pm

maxximus walked through the forest and entered the hunting grounds wielding a short sword and bow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

maxximus

Post by maxximus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 pm

maxximus saw a wild boar grazing in a clearing and prepared his bow. he then pulled back and aimed for its vital spot and let loose the arrow. it whizzed toward the boar and made a clean hit and the boar dropped like a stone.
" looks like im eating good tonight, now to gather some herbs"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm

The man had stood in the shadows seeing as someone had been walked down his path. He stepped back out and stared at the castle again and frowned,” this is where I choose...” he looks towards the village and to the castle. The wind blew his hair in his face. His aura had taken a deathly aura and spread like wild fire towards the castle.

The village was busy for it being night, taverns bustled with men and woman workers. Children and teens ran playing in alleyways and stray animals fed on garbage near the ship yards. The village was like any other, except the aura that filled it, it was happy and angered all at once. Loyalists still held ground on finding who had killed the princess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Styx slowly made her way into the village stopping only to let some children pet her. She growled softly passing the village fountain, this is where she first met the princess, where she felt closes to her. She hung her head low and let her ears and tail fall slightly as she passed. She made her way to the outside of the village, stopping at what seemed to be a dragons foot and changing her form to her human one. " I shall assume you are here for the Queen?" she questioned sternly.

As Rosa made her way around the Garden some of the Roses lit up with bright, vibrant colors. "What once was dark now make light" she mumbled to each one as she passed. Her head held low as she stopped at a bright green rose. "where are you?" she asked it softly touching its petals gently.