[RP] System Failure: One X One / Monika

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

[RP] System Failure: One X One / Monika

Post by Orophin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:03 am

Andrew Jamison was still trying to adjust to living life as a regular citizen. If you could even call hiding out in an apartment provided by a woman who seemed to be some kind of corporate tycoon a regular life. He had recently called the woman, who had introduced herself to him as Zolencia Marie Fibron whenever they had met, and asked her to come to the place she had provided him so that they could discuss what they could do with what he knew about the government. He couldn't just keep lounging around whenever there was so many problems that needed to be taken care of. He also knew that there had to be others out there who new some of the information he knew as well. Hopefully he could find them with the help of Zolice.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [RP] System Failure: One X One / Monika

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:36 am

Zolice had pulled up to the Apartment, getting out of the car. She looked up towards it a little, then around. "Come on, Renton, let's go." She called to the car, a robotic dog hopping out of the car next to her. She headed up to the apartment, knocking on the door gently. She wasn't entirely sure why he wanted her to come by, but knew it was probably important. Renton sat on the floor next to her, scanning the area quietly.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:14 am

Andrew was on edge. Between the information he knew, being trapped inside his new apartment like it was some kind of gilded cage, and having no idea how close his overseers could be to tracking him down he felt like he was going to just explode with agitation. He had been thinking how he wanted to handle the situation with Zolice and he had decided he would just give her the truth. He just felt it was right because of the fact that she was providing for him, and because she should know what kind of risk she was taking by getting involved with him.

He was pacing in front of the door whenever she knocked. He looked through the peep hole in the door and once he saw her he quickly opened the door. As the door swung open he hurriedly said "Hey! Get in here! Quick! They could be anywhere." As he was speaking he quickly grabbed Zolice with his human hand and Renton with his cybernetic one and pulled them in before quickly slamming the door and locking it back up. He then began to pace again as he started to speak. "So, I've told you that I have information on some things going on in the government but that's just the beginning. So here's the rest.

"I'm an ex-assassin who was grown in a lab and then trained my whole life to be the perfect weapon. The information I have access to is classified beyond top secret. Most people in the government don't know it exists and if they did they would not approve of it at all. The people who created me have been after ever since I went rouge and are likely to kill anyone who is discovered helping me in any way. I need to find people who can help me but I have no idea what to look for, or what I should do once I find these people. If their even our there. So, I need your help to figure out what I should do from this point, and to discover what would be the best way to progress once I know what to do next." He had rambled on with almost no breaths spilling all this information to her at once after he was finished he turned to look at here in anticipation of a response with an almost childlike eagerness.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:23 am

Zolice was completely caught off guard when she was grabbed by the arm and yanked inside, "Good lord, what was that about...?" She watched him start pacing and proceed to answer her question. She just stared at him, a little bit dumbfounded. "I... what...?" She had sat down in a nearby chair, completely confused.

Renton let out an audible sigh, despite not having lungs or needing to breathe. "We will see what we can do to help out," he responded for Zolice, looking to her slightly. "But do you have any clues on anyone who would be able to help you?"
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:59 am

Andrew looked between the pair as he considered his response. After a few moments he said "I don't know anyone except for the two of you. So I don't know anybody who could help us. However, whenever I was traveling alone I did hear stories of people who were working to stop those who misuse this countries resources. Perhaps if we could somehow find them then they could help us."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 am

"I think that's going to be pretty difficult... If they hadn't been found by people who would want to stop them.. then how can we?" Renton replied, sitting down and seeming to try to think.

"We find a way to get them to find us.." Zolice replied after a moment. "We'll... need time to try to figure out how..."

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Andrew considered what Renton had said and a few ideas started running through his head. However, none of them seemed likely to succeed because the group would most likely have taken preventative measures against them. Then Zolice spoke up with her suggestion and it gave him an idea that he actually thought might work. So he spoke up suggesting "What if we discovered witch groups they have been recently making moves against. If we can do that then we could start causing problems for those groups as well. That might get them to consider inviting us into their numbers. But to get this to work we're going to need to do something impressive enough to make them believe we're worth being contacted. What do you think of that?"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:31 am

"Wait, what do you mean we start causing problems?" Zolice stood up, shaking her head. "Ohhh no. Sorry.. but That's not something I really want to get involved with... .. I'll do the research and giving you information... but causing problems and everything... that's.. not my thing... I would just get in the way, anyways... I don't care about these guys you want to find, or what's going on..."

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:21 am

Andrew had kind of expected her reaction so whenever she showed resistance to his idea he wasn't surprised. He gave her a slight smile and then let out a slow breath and said "I understand that you don't want to get involved. But as I told you when you first offered to help me, once you decided to harbor me you became involved whether you wanted to be or not. Now, these people I want to find, they can help me take down the people who are after me, and keep you safe from them for helping me. On top of that the few groups who have been previously taken down by them already were just like the group who's agree me. They were all murderous, power hungry organizations focused on getting whatever they want without the slightest bit of care for who got hurt in the process. And believe me when I say that plenty of people did get hurt. Young, old, and in between. And they were all innocents. Now I can't go after these groups and make a big enough scene by myself. However, with you and Renton we might have just enough coverage to do what is necessary to make a large enough impact to draw the attention we need. Come on, a little excitement in your life would he good for you. Besides, if you weren't at least subconsciously interested in getting a bit more excitement in your life then you never would have went along with helping me out in the first place. So what do you say?"