(Winter) Owning The prince

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Re: [ONE] (Winter) Owning The prince

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 pm

He was relieved when she took the plate without complaint but Kitsueki didn't like how she didn't say much. The girl seemed to be more on the vocal side from the few days he has been around her and here she was hardly saying anything. "Is it that tiring?" The question even sounded silly to him, making him grin for the slightest of seconds before returning to looking her over. "Did someone hurt you?" His eyes narrowed as a few things fell into place but he wasn't sure how strong the connections he was making was.
Not on daily at the moment.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 pm

She shook her head at the first question but froze up when he asked if someone hurt her. "It doesn't matter." She said softly avoiding the topic and began to eat the tiniest bites. After all the beatings she endured at school she lost her appetite. She also refused to look at him.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Kitsueki pinched the bridge of his nose, releasing a heavy sigh. "I'm not one to get all mushy and say it isn't the right thing to do and all of that jazz but I need to know so that I can help the best I can. I'm more than willing to go give them a scare if you would like." He flashed a weary smile. "It would get me off your back for a while as well."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:40 pm

"Stop.... it doesn't matter. Please leave me alone." She said and curled up. She felt so empty and broken. She winced as she laid on her wide. Silent tears falling down her pale cheeks. She closed her eyes and covered her head in her arms as she laid in a fetal position. She was an empty shell.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Kitsueki had managed to snag the plate from her before she laid on her side. he didn't do much with it though, barely sparing it a critical look before setting it on the ground next to his feet. "I won't tell you that it matters to me because the snot nosed brat you are won't believe me." He flashed a weary smile, trying to show her that his words were one of friendship and not meant to tear her down. "If you wished to remain shut off I will also let you but I at least want to know why you are hurting so much." The drow stopped, glancing over her tiny form. "Does it help if I promise not to kill them and instead only scare them into leaving you alone? if it is a person."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm

"You don't understand my pain.... I hate school. They all hate me." She said and gripped her sides painfully as it to protect her bruised sides and cracked ribs from any more attacks. She had given up. "There's these girls who harass me every day...." she said solemnly as tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm surprised you don't feel any pain physically due to the bond but they kept tripping me and kicking me." She said softly and curled up more burying her pale face in her weak and skinny arms.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:05 am

"I understand it perfectly." He leaned forward, all resemblance of a strong male falling away as he gave a heavy sigh and smiled pitifully. "I don't want to tell you this as a reason to make you feel better but to show that I do understand." Kitsueki slid off the edge of the couch to kneel down in front of her. "Outside of my family I can't look to other drow because they resent me for my partial skin tone." He pinched at his ashen skin until he winced. "The one day I went to school the humans did everything they could short of killing me. I came home bruised, bloody, and emotionally scarred." the drow lifted his hand to grip her wrist, trying to move her hand from her ribs. "I won't feel anything besides your death until you try to accept it a bit more. Something to do mentally or spiritually. I don't remember what my dad said." Even if it didn't truly hurt at that moment he could feel remembrances of his one day of school and without thinking he went to wipe her tears, beginning to hum whatever he could come up with at the moment.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:12 pm

She closed her eyes and nodded, listening to his story and she actually felt bad for him. She felt his large hands grip her wrist and begin to remove her hand and she cried out in pain. She sobbed softly which only made it worse. She bit her lip and laid on the couch. The did enjoy his gentle touch as he wiped away the tears. Her cracked ribs swelling a little bit and the full color of the bruising and breaking showing on her full skin under her shirt. She whimpered and looked at him wearily.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:58 am

"Try breathing with your stomach, keep your chest still and allow your diaphragm to expand like a baby would." He removed his hand from her cheek, doing his best to ignore her pained noises. "As soon as you can manage that I'll grab some ice for your ribs.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 am

She nodded weakly and closed her eyes and tried to focus on breathing the way he told her to. She whimpered hadn't but her lip harshly till she drew blood and moaned in pain. Her breathing became more frantic and painful as she tried to calm down but her sense went into overload and she panicked. She hurt more then ever and began to beg him for help. She cried his name and whimpered in pain.