(Winter) Owning The prince

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Winter

Re: (Winter) Owning The prince

Post by Winter » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:55 am

"Oh.... okay I'll go." She said and put her shirt down and relaxed on him, wincing in pain. "I don't understand why they do this ... I just know they hate me." She said softly and yawned. "It hurts Kitsueki and I don't know how to get there." She said honestly.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:47 am

"I'll figure it out for you." He wiggled out from under her, petting her hair down in a manner akin to caring. "I'm going to go ask a neighbor and then come back, bundle you up, and walk you there, alright?" The drow was already reachig for blankets, planning to wrap her up before hand.
Not on daily at the moment.

Winter

Post by Winter » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:59 am

She whimpered at the loss of him holding her. She remained still as she closed her eyes again and let him move her body. Letting the encircling of blankets keep her warm and comfort her. She looked up at him and with parched lips and whispered a thank you.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:58 am

Kitsueki paid little mind to her gratitude, instead doing a once over and making his way outside to approach the neighbors. He left her alone as not to ave to explain himself but to also see if she would try anything while he was gone. Many different thoughts went through his brain, non of which were pleasant.
Not on daily at the moment.

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 pm

SHe lay wrapped up int he blankets, in when out of consciousness from the pain. “Kitseuki ...” she whimpered solemnly and sighed in pain. She watched as he left quikly again wondering why he was leaving. She closed her eyes once he wasn’t out of sight and tried to ignore the pain she was in.