(Winter) Owning The prince

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Re: (Winter) Owning The prince

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Kitsueki was quick to clear her hands of the plate, setting it aside, and watched as the girl appeared to only worsen her pain with a sudden spike in her reactions. His hands held her still the best he could without leaving bruises, or worse ones, but it was hard when the only thing she managed was to make more sounds of pain and his name. The drow pitied the human, clicking his tongue at the use of his name but moving to stand and retrieve the ice. It was that or he began telling her to suck it up. Humans were far more fragile his family was always reminding him.
Not on daily at the moment.

Winter

Post by Winter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 pm

She whimpered at his touch and her vision became blurry due to pain. She moaned in pain and said his name softly before passing out on the couch the whisper of his name resting on her lips.

Winter

Post by Winter » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello?))

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:05 pm

It was surprising to hear her say his name but he shook the feeling off quickly. Instead, snorting in contemp as expected and lifting her limp arm to feel at her ribs. Nothing that wouldn't heal if she decided to tell him who to scare. She was already enough of a headache without her being in pain.

Winter

Post by Winter » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 pm

She slept soundly for the first time in a very long time her body was just so exhausted. She was so tired of fighting and mentally she gave up and she was slowly dying because she didn't want to live anymore. She actually felt horrible because she knew it would hurt Kitsueki. She slowly began to wake up and whisper "I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Kitsueki could do little with her passed out and as such decided that he would at least return her to her bed and settle her in. She was lighter than the average human making him not that he would have to force her to try and eat a little more. There's a lot he should be doing to keep her healthy but it was a step at a time. Get her willing to open up to him and then continue along. The drow hadn't had to think about such simple actions for such a long time it made him wonder if the humans usually did.

Once she was settled Kitsueki decided to wait at the foot of her bed. Staring off into space as he clasped his hands together and rested them on her lap. As fun as it was with teasing the police the creature found it hard to be away from all that he had known. His eyes slid shut, a heavy breath catching in his throat. That's why he had left though. To show that they could be proud of their youngest. The rest of the day faded away, and at one point he may have as well, but as soon as Alexandra began muttering Kitsueki was as alert as one could be. "Easy now... There's nothing to be sorry about." His brows knit together in worry, the large man crawling up the bed to sit just behind her and resting a hand on her shoulder. "Are bodies all give out at one point or another."

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

She began to cry once more as she eyebrows knit together in pain as she continued to apologize. "I just want to give up." She muttered silently over and over again as she curled into his touch for comfort. She was broken and needed the attaention. She was tired of fighting it all and she gave up and let herself show her true vulnerability.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:52 am

Kitsueki removed his hand as soon as she began moving. "You're a coward if you give up." He leaned down, relying on his hand in front of her to keep his weight off her. "And if you do give up you shouldn't have lasted this long anyways." Letting his words sink in the drow carefully, but awkwardly, pulled her onto his lap and against his chest. He wasn't sure what to do, esspecially when the only thing that came to mind was frailty. Kitsueki began petting her hair, "Now, I may not have known you long but there's not many teenagers I know that could last so long on their own while their parents are away." He began, pausing to glance to her in thought. "All you have to do is hold onto yourself, show them that you're the strongest female."

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am

She nodded weakly and curled up in his hold and weakly cried against his chest. "I don't feel strong. All I can feel now is my chest. With my luck I have s rib or two that's broken." She couldn't help but lean more and more into his touch whether it be the petting of her hair or the arm holding her close to him. "It hurts really bad." She said softly and slowly lifted up part of her shirt. Black and blue swelling could easily seen on her pale skin, her ribs lumpy from the broken bones.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:57 am

"The strongest are unaware they are." He hummed lightly, focusing on the stretch od less than stellar skin when she finally showed him. "As much as I hate to say this we should get you to the hospital. I can't, agically heal the bones nor give you meds for them." He smiled apoligetically, moving his hand to rest next to the skin in thought. "Why would your own kind do this to you? I thouht humans were general calm towads one another."