(Winter) Owning The prince

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Nymphrodite J Wolff

(Winter) Owning The prince

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Ketsueki groans, slamming his fist down in the alarm that was now anything but her phone. Having shattered it the first time for that exact same reason. It had been quite a mess that had made him feel bad since that one was an accident. Today was the day he was stuck going to school. All to protect the thing next to him that could hardly take care of itself. At moments like this it remindd him just why he hated being binded to her but at the same time it gave him something to do. He had never been to school, couldn't go anyways. With his ebon skin it would risk too much but today he had to go. Instead he was homeschooled so the thought of getting up was much like many other students. Why? It was earlier than the sun and all for things that probably wouldn't be used.
Not on daily at the moment.

Winter

Re: (Winter) Owning The prince

Post by Winter » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Alexandra groaned and turned over in her sleep the bruises finally starting to fade on her body. She didn't understand fully why he woke up so early but she wanted to sleep like any other teenager would. She hated being connected to him as well. She still didn't understand why he chose her but it was the past and she had to deal with it. Deciding to be playful since he woke her up so morning she giggled then called it for him. "Ketsueki. Carry me to the living room please." She said and butt the inside of her cheek to keep form smiling too much.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:15 pm

When the girl next to him began to stir he debated acting as if he was asleep but figured that his squirming was a dead give away and there was no use in pretending. Placing a pillow over his face and half screaming into it when she began giggling. Could he not have three minutes without her ordering him to do something? At first he was happy to help her, she seemed to be a rather pathetic human, but now it had to be just to annoy him. It didn't mean that he didn't get joy from it. Just as he would do once he rolled out of bed and made it around to her side, Kitsueki warped words. With a grin, still careful not to hurt her, he wiggled his arm under her back and the other under her knees. "Next time at least say good morning before ordering me around. Alright?" Lifting her as if he was expected but instead going to drape her over his shoulder. Keeping one arm wrapped around her knees while using the other to fix the sheets. Taking his time to straighten the pillows and make the sheets pristine before heading towards the living room.

Winter

Post by Winter » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 pm

She giggled and began to lightly punch his back. "You're squishing my stomach and this is payback for waking me up so early in the morning. But fine good morning Kitsueki." She grumbled and finally went limp in his hold mouthing a sting of foul words and cuss words against the treatmnet he was giving her though she was grateful he made the bed.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:21 am

"We have school and I don't care to look like I sat and spun on my head while I was sleeping. They'll be staring at me anyways because of my skin." He grumbles, still blaming her even as he went to slip her down into the chair. "If anything just go back to sleep in this, you've done it more than a few times before."

Winter

Post by Winter » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:08 pm

She glared at him and sighed. "Well I was going to apologize but I guess not anymore. And stop treating me like a child." She grumbled and got out of the chair he placed her in and went to cook herself some breakfast.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm

"Well when you act like a child I am going to treat you like one so you have no reason to complain. You're a scrawny little thing that always seems to need help with the simplest of tasks so I should be treating you like a babe." He grumbles, rolling his eyes. Ignoring her glare as he usually did, plopping down on the couch and beginning to run his fingers through his hair. Shaking free the knots. "I simply don't feel like spoon feeding you or anything else that comes with the little boogers." Despite his griping he was glad that she was headed for the kitchen, doubting that she would get a chance to eat much at the school if she even wanted to. The thought made the drow look outside, at the still dark streets once more wondering what the use of being up so early was for teens. He had a laundry list of things to do but that wasn't much of an excuse.

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:02 pm

She took out a couple of eggs to cook and completely ignored him. She didn't want to have to deal with him and his rudeness was beginning to get on her nerves, again. She wasn't child and she very well could take care of herself. She sighed and pulled some hair back behind her ears and went to cook. "Please stop treating me like a child when I'm not..." She whispered not expecting him to hear, her voice laced with honest sadness and guilt for being so young.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:20 pm

As much as their was a desire to drag his feet the elf made it to his feet, peaking in on the human before heading for the bedroom to grab some clothes. Completely missing her comment, though he wouldn't have noted it even if he was close, as his thinking was elsewhere. Past complaining about the time or school but focuses on the girl. Was this what his parents had meant by him not understanding others? Probably but it didn't matter. Less than a hundred years and he would be back out on his own. As long as the bond didn't take him with her. As much as it would have been entertaining to see what he could have done it wasn't fun anymore. "Shouldn't have told her my name." The only thing he is able to mutter before changing. Paying special attention with his hair, debating on whether he should cut it or do as he would do this morning for the rest of the year. Take the longer layers, braid them tightly, and tuck them under the hair he kept down.

Winter

Post by Winter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Alexandra sighed as she made them both an omelet and zoned out as she played them both. Going into deep thought she sighed and leaned against the counter. It was going to be a long year or life for her having to deal with him everyday. His sarcasm and rudeness greatly bothered her. Yes she was stubborn but she didn't know how much more she could take. She wasn't invincible like he was. She had many flaws as he so willingly liked to point out. She didn't want to have to deal with this much longer.