An Old Friend (Tanith)

Tanith
Silver

Re: An Old Friend (Tanith)

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm

" You could of sorted yourself out. But no you wollowed in your flat. Pathetic."

* Bea looks for an abandoned building or somthing
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 pm

"C-Couldn't... It hurt... Couldn't move... Duggie helped... But I didn't let him..."
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am

" we are going to drag this out, Vinny has talked of nothinf else for weeekkkksss."

*Bea takes terra to an old Abandones farm house. She throws her against a wall out of anger

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm

After hitting the wall, Terra falls to the floor. She is so weak she isn't even able to try to defend herself, so just curls in a ball, as small as she can, mumbling to herself over and over, "S-Sorry.... Just wanna die..... Should be dead..... Fucking useless....."
"She seems really sad...."
"Who gives a fuck? She's fucking pathetic, and she fucking abandoned her best friend!"
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 pm

" She seems sad??!?!?!?! Dont you remember how we were jokie?! That was all because of HER!"

*Bea kicks Terra in the chest, causing a few ribs to snap

" so you've been hiddddding away, taking DRUGS and feeling Sorry for yourself, for all this time?! Thats your excuse hm? Id have forgive you if you were dead! "

*Bea kicks her again and again and again

Remember if you do kill her to dispose ofher body correctly yes yes i know Dee dee !"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Terra cries out in pain. "N-No.... Only one night.... Fucking useless..... Couldn't get you out..... Duggie helped me feel better..... But-but didn't realise..... Not hiding away..... Couldn't move..... Fucking useless....."
"I was just saying......."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm

"I thought i could goto my Parents Funeral Terra. Then my hopes were crushed by your weakness."

*Bea picks terra up by her hair and throws her against a steel table

" i wish you never came to visit me.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Terra is close to blacking out. "My fault...... Everything..... Fucking useless......"

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

" hey hey hey now shhh shhhhh stay with meee..cant have you leaving me...again now can wee"

*Bea makes sure she stays concious

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm

In a voice she hopes Bea cant hear, Terra mutters to herself, "Wish Duggie wasn't a friend..... Would've let me get high..... Wouldn't have tried to help..... Wouldn't be feeling this..... Would've let me die....." Tears are flowing and Terra is struggling to breathe.