An Old Friend (Tanith)

Tanith
Silver

Re: An Old Friend (Tanith)

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm

" Uhum sure Vinny suree ' Bea nods to the security person as if she knew them and was being polite, she then goes and leaves the Hospital grounds. She looks around and breaths in the evening air
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:01 pm

"Vinny needs to stop being sooooooo grumpy all the time. This air is lovely, how long has it been since we've breathed in fresh air?"
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

"Its been too long Asya..too long. But now we wont ever have to be locked away. We can live out in the forest and be free We can make a wwooden hut in the forest. To keep out the sunlight ... yeah thats a good idea. But first. We need to pay a visit to our dear Friend Terra.'

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm

"Should fucking rip that bitch's head off."
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

"You know what Vinny boy, i agree."

* Bea walks off into the night, in no rush to go anywhere too happy just feeling the fresh air on her skin

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:12 pm

"Ummm, do you actually know where she lives?"

(by the way, I actually wrote out the post for when Bea arrives at Terras flat whilst I was at school...)

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:14 pm

( thats awesome!!)

"Ughhhh no i dont...not exactly. Ill just go to the other hospital and work from there... hopefully I'll be able to smell her from there on"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:17 pm

(the post is supposed to be kinda depressing, and the most depressing place is school, which makes it perfect for writing depressing posts)

"Okay."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

( it does! )

" Righttt...lets get going then"- Bea walks off into the night towards where the other hospital is. She then smells the air in hopes she can smell Terra

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 pm

"What do you think that bitch is doing at the moment?"