An Old Friend (Tanith)

Maxx
Platinum

An Old Friend (Tanith)

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:05 pm

From the desk of Cienna Warren, Director of Royal Haven Psychiatric Hospital

Dear Miss Terra Brooks,

First of all, I would like to give my deepest condolences on the deaths of Mr and Mrs Delaily, as I understand you were very close to them.
As you may know, they had listed you as the person to keep informed about Bea Delaily, should anything happen to them. Please note, that as primary contact, you are able to visit Miss Delaily without an appointment, as long as it is during the visiting hours of 10:00 and 16:00
I regret to inform you there has been no change in Miss Delaily since the last letter. She still refuses......

Terra put down the letter, not wanting to read on. So, that was where Bea had been all these years. Her parents had always refused to say, leading to the rumors of her being dead. But now Mr and Mrs Delaily were dead, Terra finally found out. She rested back against the arm of the sofa she was laying on.
Terra remembered the fun she and Bea used to get up to, before her disappearance. Would she still be the same? Up for a little mischief? The letter said Terra could visit whenever she wanted, basically, so she made up her mind to go visit her old friend the next day.
Terra closed her eyes, wondering what Bea was doing right now.

Tanith
Gold

Re: An Old Friend (Tanith)

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 am

"I cant eat this!!! I need blood!!"- Bea demands, she throws thr tray of what can only be descibed as slop against the wall. She could see the orderlies start walking towards her, she backs away, no way are they going to poision her mind and abilites with drugs, to vegatate her to make her easier to handle

"Back off!! Im warning you!!"- Bea attempts to flit past them, she manages a few strides before the heavy headed feeling fills her mind, her legs go numb as she crumples to the floor. The drugs are still poisoning her system. A pair of strong looking orderlys grab her by the arms, putting them behind her back so she dosnt resist. Not that she's got any strength left to fightwith. All these years without blood is destroying her body. The onky way she's been able to survive this long is cutting herself and drinking her own blood, which makes her incredibly ill afterwards. They drag her back to her room, locking the door behind her. She sits on her bed thats builtinto the wall

" im never going to get out of here..." she mumbles as she gets into the fetal position, holding onto her rumbeling tummy
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Terra wakes up early the next morning, excited to see her old friend for the first time in years. She has a shower before getting dressed in black skinny jeans, a pale blue tee shirt and a black leather jacket. She brushes her short hair - recently dyed green - and sprays it with hairspray to attempt to make it do as its told for once. She applies bright purple lipstick and lines her eyes with eyeliner of the same colour. Terra has a quick breakfast and then calls a cab to take her to the psychiatric hospital. She sits on the sofa and waits impatiently for it to arrive.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:55 pm

* After what seems like an eternity the taxi pulls up outside

*The orderly comes into the room, Bea blinks the sleepyness from her eyes as she hears the door open " here we go again.."- she mumbles to herself,she stands up with unsteady feet ready to fight the daily battle. The never ending battle with the guards and the drugs. She plants her feet sacurley to the foor as the door clicks open. Three large figures rush into the room, two to hold bea in place the other to force the medicine down her throat. She fights daily yet has yet to beat them.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Terra smiles when she hears the taxi pull up. She grabs her bag and swings it onto her shoulder, before rushing outside. "Where to, Miss?" the cab driver asks. Terra looks at the name of the psychiatric hospital on the letter. "Um... Royal Haven Psychiatric Hospital please," she says. "Alright," the driver says, starting up the car. It takes an hour to get there, and on the way the driver tries to make small talk with her, but Terra is too distracted to give any proper answers. Finally, the cab pulls up outside the hospital. Terra pays before going into the main reception. "Hello, Miss, how may I help you?" the guy on the reception desk asks. "Um, I'm here to see Bea Delaily, please." Terra replies. "Do you have an appointment?" "No. My name is Terra Brooks," she says, showing him the letter. "It says I don't need an appointment." "Okay. Take a seat and I'll send a message that Miss Delaily has a visitor," the receptionist guys says, gesturing to the waiting chairs. Terra takes a seat and waits.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:32 pm

" ugg..mm..."- Bea is sitting in the common room, people wonder around aimlessly, out of their mind on drugs. Bea is scribbling away at a notebook, she needs to keep her mind sharp so she dosnt turn into the other mindless drones. She lulls her head to the side, swearing she heard someone call her name

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:22 pm

An orderly goes up to Bea, saying her name again. "Miss Delaily, you have a visitor." The nurse had collected Terra from the reception and told her to follow. Terra is now standing behind the nurse, unable to believe that after all this time she is finally seeing Bea again.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:25 pm

*Bea is sat slouched in a worn fabric sofa chair. Her once vibrant purple hair now clings to her fair in a mamatted mess. Some parts have started to turn into dreadlocks. Her skin is almost translucent, paper thin and white, her cheekbones hollow and her eyes glazed over

"Hmm uhum"- Bea

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:25 pm

"I'll leave you two to catch up," the nurse says, before leaving. Terra looks at Bea, at her appearance. "Oh Bea..." Terra feels close to tears seeing her old friend's appearance.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:38 pm

".. umm..hm your not hhere to push mmore .umm drugs ddown my..down my um...throat are you?"- Bea turns to look at this new face