Monster Highschool

Omega55

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 am

The girls were about to go find a seat when Lena walked up to them. "Um ok I'll relay the message," Jamie responded. "Maybe we could give ger number to you?"

"Since we can't just give out our friend's number out without her permission," Allison stepped in looking at Jamie before the red panda girl "Maybe give us yours, and if she wants it and/or remembers you," we'll pass it along," she added.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 am

Ace nodded to Lena and waited. making sure he didn't lose sight of her not like it would have been a problem for him but it was better to be sure. Ace is always cautious person when it comes to social interactions. for this he can blame his family. Ace is part of the fullcaster family. the fullcaster bloodline is one of the most well respected and was one of the most feared. for this reason ace was raise the way he was. his house is a more of a traditional dragonborn property but its three families of the Fullcaster clan living there so it was to be expected.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 am

"That's smart...here" she grabs a napkin and writes down her number quickly before handing it to the girl that had told her to give them her number to pass off. "Thanks...umm...well yeah" she nods and awkwardly just walks off finding Ace keeping watch like some kind of body guard which makes her laugh. "What is it, secret agent man, is there a terrorist nearby...did timmy fall down the well again" she giggles playfully and links her arm into his before walking with him.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 am

Ace shook his head back into reality when Lena spoke. chuckling a bit at what she said he let her link arms with him as they started walking "well you can never be too careful in places like this" he chuckled "so did it go well?"
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 am

"Not sure...I felt my number with her friends and yeah" she nodded as they walked along. "Too careful? You must be from like a military family or something to feel that way" she grins thinking about this guy next to her in a military uniform.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:18 am

thinking about it for a moment Ace shrugged "you could think of it that way." he said "I'm part of the Fullcaster clan. among dragonborns they are the most respected and the most feared" thinking on it he didn't know why he was saying it he guessed it was to start a conversation. "fullcasters are known to produce one of if not the best warriors, which is why when fighting the dragonborn yesterday took such little effort" he explained.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:22 am

"Really? That's cool...but it kind of sounds like you'd have one of those...what is it..." she thinks for a moment about what it was were two families force their kids to marry one another for one reason or another. "They used to do it in china and japan...and I think still do it in the middle east...arranged marriages that's it" she nods cheerfully having guessed it.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:28 am

"surprisingly no" he said cheerfully "the Fullcasters abandoned that tradition long ago but instead it's each individuals freedom to choose whom to marry so long as they can hold their own in combat." Ace figured this was a strange tradition but it did make sense. in order to carry out the next generation of warrior both parents must be able to fight to some extent. in his mind this made perfect sense.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 am

Lena nodded thinking about the idea of Ace having to fight in order to marry someone, the idea seemed a bit barbaric to her. Then again her dad once told her that her family used to pick how to marry based on who had the fluffiest tail for women and who could cut down the most bamboo for men. "Hum...well each family has a thing...I mean if my family still lived in China we'd maybe still do the old traditions. Like say my cousin Jeanie and I like the same guy he would more then like have picked her over me because of her tail being more...puffy. I'm not really sure what all it has to do with anything, but my dad said it used to be a big thing where our family came from back a long, long time ago" she nods looking up to Ace with a smirk.

"But to be completely honest I'm glad it's not like that anymore...that would just mean in order to marry or even snag someone I'd have to brush my tail like all the time"

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 am

"yeah its kinda easy for my family cause most people can fight in any way" he said with a smirk "oh i almost forgot" digging through his pockets Ace pulled out a notepad and a pen. scribbling something down he ripped off the paper and handed it to Lena "you said you wanted my number so here ya go"