Monster Highschool

Atreus

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:30 am

Ace really didn't do anything sunday. he did his usual training then spent the rest of the day teaching the younger generations what skills they need to know. when monday came around ace went to his morning class feeling the same as he always did. he didn't see the dragonborn from before but he figured he would either be back or too shamed to bump into ace again.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

Skyler's morning classes felt like they went at a snail's pace and it wasn't until her Art class when she recognized a familiar face.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 am

The day continued on in a slight blur for Lena as she was actually awake and alert so she was being social with everyone around her. With lunch rolling around she sat with Jerri and Burt and talked with the two about what all happened in the tournament and talking with both Skyler and Ace, which did get a confused look from Jerri.

"You're not going to do something stupid and try dating both are you?" Jerri asks as she pops a grape into her mouth.

"I mean I told you already that I'm just having fun and all and plus it's not like it'd be that big a deal right?" Lena looked between Jerri and Burt, both of whom just looked at her. "Oh come on don't give me that look...I haven't really done anything bad and plus I haven't even gone on a date with either of them...yet" she gave her two friends a grin.

Jerri just shook her head in disappointment, "you know it's going to backfire if you try it...might as well come clean and choose one or get hurt by your own ignorance" she nods and nudges Burt who gives a nod as well.

She rolled her eyes, "whatever it'll be fine believe me...plus you never know they might just go for the idea" she giggles as the bell rings and she stands giving a goodbye to her friends before skipping off to Art. As she enters the room she gives a wave to the teacher and turns in surprise to see Skyler. With a grin she sits next to the girl, "hey I didn't know you took this class...then again this is the class I finally get to go to sleep in most days" she laughs lightly and bumps the taller girl playfully as she pulls out a note book and opens it to a blank page to draw in.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Skyler smiled as Lena sat next to her "I'm pretty sure I heard your came out of Mrs. Ramsey's mouth before," Skyler said pulling out a binder filled with papers.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:24 am

"Right I forgot Mrs. Ramsey kinda loves me" Lena nods as she begins to randomly draw circles and eyes, it had nothing to do with whatever they were doing but she was good with drawing eyes. "So my friends got onto me today and called me stupid" she shook her head with a small frown, "So I told them I asked you out and I thought it'd be fun and invited Ace too we all hit it off and everything so thought we all go and enjoy ourselves" she looked over and gave a wink at the taller girl.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:12 am

"Yeah you are," Skyler said with a smile. Then her smile faded once she heard Ace was coming along, it wasn't that she didn't like him but she just thought it going to be a date. "Oh ok" she said with a light blush from the wink.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:32 am

Noticing the fact her smile faded she raised an eyebrow, "is everything okay? I mean if it helps he didn't say whether or not he would even come..." she felt a little bad now as she just looked down at her paper randomly drawing things.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:37 am

Skyler shook her head "no it's fine," she said looking at Lena's paper as she drew.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 am

"Umm...so..." Lena tries thinking of something to say, but she begins to sink into herself and for a moment she was ready to just stay like that. However, as she thought about it more she sat up straight and drew a few stick figures at the corners of sever pages. Then she slides the note book a little to Skyler and flipped through the pages, with the stick figure waving to Skyler.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 am

Skyler giggled at the stick figure waving at her. "Thank you," she said with a smile. "So are we just going to see a movie or eat something afterwards?"