Monster Highschool

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Picking up her phone once it dings she has to re-read the message before shaking her head, 'well I guess I can take a walk into the unknown and see something else lol. there is that new superhero movie Spider Pig Homecoming' she sends with a small smile.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 pm

"Yeah I've been wanting to watch that!" Skyler sent with a smiley face. Then she set down her phone and watch YouTube videos on her laptop.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 pm

'Cool how about Friday then?' she replies as she eats another slice, but looking at the time she sighs as she stands up. "Hey I gotta go, it's gonna take me an hour to get home and the tournament starts in about 2 so yeah" she says to Jerri as she goes to pull on her shoes.

"I'll drive it's no issue now that I got a sweet job to pay for gas with" she grins, her thin tail whipping back and forth from excitement.

"Umm...yeah sure okay" she nods as her friend gets up and the two leave the house. The drive wasn't as long as they pulled up to her house around half an hour later.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:12 am

Skyler has been holding her phone in her hands in anticipation of Lena's text. Then when it did she jumped a little with excitement then texted back "Sure that's perfect day."

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:35 am

The ding of her phone was heard but Lena was so lost in her head that she didn't see it as anything special. She was mentally preparing herself because of the fact that she was in the top twenty in the state. If she were to happen to win the tourney then she'd move on to the semi-national tournament that would be held in a few months.

"Hey good lucky...see ya later" Jerri says, but she doesn't get a reply as Lena just gets out of the car with a nod.

Once inside she stops to grab her normal things she'd grab for these kinds of things, water, snacks, and an energy drink for later. Once she'd grabbed everything she headed to her room and turned on her computer, setting all the things down on the desk at the same time. As she waits for her computer to turn on she pulls out her phone and text back Skyler with a warm smile, 'hey so about to mentally ready myself for this tourney so turning off my phone for an hour or two...and I'll be looking forward to Friday ;) ' she hesitated in sending the text with the winking face, but after a moment she sends the text then turns off her phone.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:28 am

Skyler blushed a little seeing the winking face, and thought of how she winked at her at the party. Even though Skyler knew Lena wasn't going to respond in an hour or so she decided to text her anyway "I'll be looking forward to it and I hope you win."

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Cracking her knuckles and giving out a small sigh Lena logged onto the server that her group would be battling in. As the timer counted down to 0 she began to mentally prepare herself, as she was sure the others on the server were. The moment the it finally started she dropped from the plane and landed, within the first ten minutes 7 people were already out. The whole of the game was to take an hour, but at the rate things were going it looked to be over well before.

With 13 players remaining she ducked into cover in a spot that she had before in other games, however this spot seemed to be taken up by two other players. With a smirk she opened fire on the two and soon it popped up that she'd eliminated the two, 11 remained.

Taking the moment to sort through the two players better things she was able to grab a rare SMG and some handy grenades and she was off again running to the safe zone before the "nukes" drop. Luckily, it seemed, the safe zone was in a city landscape and she quickly ducked into a building and ran up to the roof finding another player camping. A quick head shot took out the poor player. Chancing the glance up to players remaining at that point she noticed that only 7 remained which kind of surprised her, that was until she heard dual firing to her.

"Fucking teaming...you can't fucking team" she growls remembering that being one of the major rules for the single tournament vs the group tournament. Shaking her head, however, she just started throwing grenades in hopes to separate the two for a moment. It seems to work, but she loses a lot of health in just managing to take out the two players, and with no health items in game she was going to have to hang back and hope she get make it to the final two.

Having to leave the safety of cover to run to the ever shrinking safe zone she is completely on edge. Managing just to get into the safe zone she looks up to the players remain to see it go from 5 to 4, glancing down she noticed that the 5th player didn't make it and was "nuked". Finding cover after this she head gun fire erupting across the small bit of land from her, 4 quickly came down to 2. She checked her ammo count and her sliver of a health bar and realized that no matter what she'd made it to the final two. Rushing from her hiding spot and carefully making her way around the area she wasn't able to find the other player, a fear came over her that maybe he or she was watching her and just waiting for the time to knife her.

However, as she came around a rock so did the other player and just out of instinct she opened fire, with the other player seeming to be just to slow she managed to get a headshot by sheer luck. Everything went silent for a moment for Lena as she began to register what just happened as her screen name Red_Tail flashed on the screen as the last player standing. Finally after nearly 5 minutes of looking at the screen, and seeing the other players saying GG in the after match chat she erupted from her chair screaming out of joy.

"I FUCKING DID IT....I WON I WON I WON!!!!" she was bouncing around and crying, it was enough to get her dad bursting in with a bat.

"What...what happened?" the man looked tired and was in his work clothes.

"Oh, dad, hey sorry...I won...it was a tournament and I...I'm sorry" she laughed happily and hugged her father before hoping on her bed and turning her phone back on.

"Okay...congrats but...yeah" the older man was confused but just nodded leaving her room in a tired confusion.

As her phone loaded and she saw that it was only 11 on a Saturday she sent a text out to Jerri, Burt, Ace, and Skyler. 'I just won...now I go on to the Regional tournament in a few months.' she sends the text and bounces on her bed excitedly.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Skyler was nodding off at her desk when she got the text from Lena she responded with "Congrats on winning!"

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Ace wondered the mall a bit before checking his phone. he kicked himself in his head as he saw the message from Lena. quickly unlocking his phone he sent her a text back "hey sorry for not replying I didn't feel my phone buzz" hitting the send button. he let out a sigh as he felt a little bad for not responding.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Receiving the text from Burt and Skyler she excitedly text back a quick thanks to Burt and to Skyler she text something a little different, 'Thanks, lovely ;) ' she sends the text and laughs a little thinking about Skylers face at the wink. As she goes to set down her phone, however, she receives a text and sees it's from Ace, 'hey glad to see you're alive and you didn't give a fake number lol...so what are you up to?' she sends.