Monster Highschool

Omega55

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 am

While on her run Jamie called her so she slowed down to a walk as she answered "yes?" She asked.

"Hey Allison was able get free from babysitting wanna go to the mall," she asked right away.

"No I'm not feeling up to it," Skyler replied not wanting ti be around a lot of people not to mention catching up on school work. "I gotta get some school work done.

A loud sigh that rang Skyler's sensitive ears a little "Fine but you own us one group meet up, ok?"

"Alright deal." Skyler replied happily she didn't push too much which would made her go. Then with that she hung up.

"She not coming," Jamie said to Allison who was driving in a old version car.

"What really?" She asked "Damn I'm already tired of your verison of the party," she grumble. Then the two girls parked, and went inside the mall. Allison's stomach growled from not eating breakfast. "Let's go to the food court."

"You skipped breakfast again?" Jamie asked the angel girl.

"Yeah I woke just as you came to my house," she explain as then walked to the food court.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 am

Ordering a strawberry yogurt and finding a seat near the fountain she sighs just swirling her yogurt with the plastic spoon and listening to the water splashing around. After a bit of just sitting there and sulking she pulls out her phone and begins to play some random game and checking the stats for the FPS tournament that she was going to be in later that night, a small smirk forming on her face as she sees that currently she was in the top 20 bracket.

Once satisfied she puts her phone away and looks around and notices a familiar face. "Hey..." she calls out standing up and waving over at Ace, "hey big boy glad to see I'm not the only one that's not hungover" she smiles walking over to his table.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:31 am

a smile crept over ace as he noticed who was at the mall as well. "fancy bumping into you here" he said putting down his half eaten sandwich "what brings you here?" he was actually surprised to run into one of the girls he met before. both of them were cute in his mind but people would rarely hear that out loud. as he likes to think of it old habits die hard.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 am

"You know this and that...mainly my friend is checking on a job and I had nothing to do until my FPS tourney tonight" she nods sitting down. "So what brings you here? Keeping watch for other dragonborn to knock out" she giggles before taking a few bites of her yogurt. It was nice seeing Ace again, she thought he was cute but with her being her, her interest was elsewhere the night before. Plus it didn't help that the boy seemed to be more busy with keeping the peace then talking.

"Sorry I took off last night by the way I meant to get your and Sky....I meant to ask you for your numbers" she hesitates on Skylers name as she still felt awful about taking off like she did, maybe she'd have to find her on Monday and apologize.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:47 am

Ace listened to her "i'm really here to hang out really. normally i would hang here cause it gets me out of the house." he said taking a bite and swallowing. watching her mood seem to change Ace chuckled and placed a hand on hers "hey don't worry about it we are here now and Skyler should be at school Monday..." he said sitting back "besides i should apologize for kinda ditching ya to deal with a dragonborn... there was a problem with him before and i had to deal it otherwise he would take it out on other people."
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 am

Blushing slightly at his touch she looked up and smiled with a nod, "yeah I'm sure she will...just I actually was having a good time but I had to think of my ex and...yeah" she nods pulling her hand away to grab her spoon to take another bite. "As for the guy you fought I wasn't scared...if he did anything my friend Burt would be right there. Not sure if you know him...the big hulking bear man" she laughs a little thinking of Burt literally holding both Ace and the other dragonborn by the back of their shirts like a dad separating two children fighting, the image actually would be amusing to see and she'd wished that had happened last night.

Coming back to reality she shakes her head and grins, "sorry lost in thought about something" she laughs. Glancing up she notices the friend Skyler was watching out for the night before and she slunk down into her seat, "oh dammit...I think Skyler's here" she says not seeing the taller girl but feeling like she might be there.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 am

The pair were about to enter the food court but the sight of an ice cream vending machine was too hard to past up to Jamie. So she forced Allison to wait for her.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 am

Ace cocked an eyebrow and looked around then back to Lena. analyzing the situation he finished off his sandwich quickly "hey if u wanna bug out to talk we can" he said stretching backwards. getting out of his seat ace tossed his garbage into the garbage can, before walking over and holding out a hand for the red panda girl "if your worried bout her finding ya then lets go somewhere else." in his mind this was the correct course of action he didn't see skyler nor pick up her scent in the crowd. so he decided to take the chance to continue talking to Lena.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:14 am

After Jamie got here ice cream she happily went along with where Allison wanted to eat which was a pizzaira. She order two Hawaiian pizzas and Jamie's face scrunched up at the sight of pineapple on the angel's pizza.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:28 am

"Okay I guess...I mean maybe I should go and just see..." she takes his hand and stands, "I mean if anything I can apologize and let it go from there...or I could just run away from the problem and accept it..." she thinks about what she just said and gave a long defeated sigh. "I know I'd be a bad person to run away" she nods and grabs her yogurt shoveling it down before throwing it away. "Let me just check then we can go walk around okay" she nods to Ace before walking over to where she'd seen Skylers friend.

It took a minute or two due to her shortness but she managed to spot the friend and before she could stop herself she walked over to the two girls, "hey umm excuse me...you're Skyler's friend, right? Look I met her last night and I didn't get a chance to get her number so could you maybe tell her Lena is really sorry about running off last night?" she asks the girl with the ice cream cone. All and all Lena felt extremely awkward, but a little relieved at the same time.