Monster Highschool

Omega55

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:22 pm

"No I'm fine," Skyler said with a soft smile "thanks for asking and well you know stopping the other guy," she said before walking to Jamie "Hey ready to go?" She asked her.

"What right now?" Jamie asked as she was dancing with Darren.

"Yes please," she responded. Jamie then nodded and hugged Darren super tight.

"I'll see you around," she said to him as they began to walk away.

"I'll call you," he called out to her which made Jamie giggle and nod waving at him.

"So you got his number?" Skyler asked as they walked to the car.

Jamie squealed in glee "yes I did!"
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Ace nodded and figured he would take his leave. after letting Darren know he walked out stepping over the still knocked out dragonborn. making his way home he began to think on how his day went. it wasn't the worst day. he met some new people and kicked ass. all in all it was a decent day. when he got home Ace walked to his room laid down in bed and went to sleep pondering on the days ahead.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Skyler had drove Jamie home as she gushed about how great Darren is then he called her which just consisted of Jamie flirting the whole way home. After Skyler got home she put the keys in the bowl next to the door on top of a small shelving. Luckily her dad was asleep so she didn't have to explain why she smelt like beer. She quickly took a shower to get out of the now slightly damp clothes then went to bed.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:05 pm

(So we skip to the following day? Which would be like a Saturday, correct?)

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:09 pm

(Yeah since we're all asleep already)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm

(Okay)

Lena woke up with a bit of a headache around noon, with a yawn she sat up and took a moment to remember the party and staying over at Jerri's. Slowly she got out of bed and stripped before walking into the connected bathroom to take a long and hot shower. Once she was done and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top she walks out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Jerri is already there making coffee, she looked to be just as groggy. "Long night" Lena ask grabbing herself a cup.

"My whole body hurts" she groans out.

"Well you knew the risk of pain when you started dating Burt" she grinned a little and takes the pot pouring herself a cup.

Jerri rolls her eyes as she makes her cup, "ha ha...so what do you want to do? I'm going to go to the mall to see about that job" she nods adding a lot of cream and sugar to her coffee before drinking it.

"Well I had a tournament to get ready for...but that's not until tonight so I'll tag along with you" she shrugs sipping at her coffee.

"So you and the track team captain last night?" Jerri grinned.

"Nothing happened...plus I think I ruined it so it's nothing now" she shakes her head trying to forget about the night.

"Well I thought you two looked cute together...well I'm going to go get ready, you should too" she nods walking down the hallway to her room leaving Lena there to sulk a little before she goes to change.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:44 am

When Skyler woke up she put on some work out clothes and decided to go for a run around her block. Running usually calmed her down or energized herself which she needed after late night. She continued trying to clear her mind, and time she did it would some how rush back the the party.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 am

Ace was up early to work out in the basement when he finished he thought upon what to do for the day. deciding to head to the mall he figured he could hang out there any maybe pick up a few things. grabbing his blue muscle shirt he set out for the mall.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:00 am

Settling on her green jacket from last night, the gray tank top and a pair of jeans Lena walks out to the main part of the house finding Jerri waiting for her dressed in a pink polo and black slacks. With just a smile between the two they head out with Jerri driving them. The drive itself was uneventful as they just silently listened to the music on the radio, and after about a 15 minute drive they park in one of the less crowded sides of the mall.

"Okay well you can tag along with me to see about that job if you want or you just going to mope around" Jerri finally speaks after they get out of the car.

"Naw I think I'll go grab a some yogurt and walk around...I need to stop thinking about last night" she sighs.

As the two enter the nearest door they part ways with Jerri heading off to the Earthbound store and Lena wondering off to the food court. She looked around as she walked and took notice of all the people around, a lot of families and groups of friends. Here she was alone with the thought of, maybe if I hadn't of ran away last night, but with a shake of her head and just sunk further into herself and continued on to the food court.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 am

Ace arrive at the mall and went straight for the food court. he hadn't eaten anything today yet which isn't the smartest thing but he didn't care. walking into the food court ace went straight to a sandwich place and bought a club sandwich before sitting down at one of the many tables. the amount of people in the mall messed with his senses but he didn't care food was on his mind at the moment.