Monster Highschool

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 am

"Sure thing" she says hopping off the couch and pulling Skyler along to the dance floor and begins to dance along to the upbeat music as it plays, she glances to see Ace and gives him a little wave. She does a ballerina type spin around Skyler, her tail brushing against the taller girl every other turn as she spins. Coming back to the front of Skyler she smiles taking the girls hand and doing a small spin wrapping her arm and Skylers around her as she presses her back to her front then shakes before pulling away again laughing a little, a blush evident on her face as she was enjoying herself.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 am

Skyler smiled as they danced and laughed a little as Lena spun around her. This was the most she smiled in a long time she even began to wag her tail a little. She blushed a lot when Lena made contact with her body and even more so when Lena shook her body.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:57 am

As time went on and the music pumped she began to sweat a little and pant a little, not really having done this much moving around in a good bit. Thankfully, however, the music seemed to slow and quickly faded into a much slower song. She took this change of pace to make small talk while she had to lean up a little to wrap her arms around Skylers next and sway from side to side. "So hypnotically what did you plan to do when your friend hit it off with her crush? If the answer was finding someone cute to dance with then you and I would be on the same page" she gave Skyler a wink and a light giggle.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:05 am

Even though she wasn't the best dancer as least she didn't tire herself out like it seems Lena did. Then as the music and Lena wrapped her arms around her neck she blushed a lot, but not wanting to look too uncomfortable she put her hands lightly on the shorter girls waist and moved along with her. Her cheeks turned a dark red from what she said and stayed that red even after the wink. "Um I never thought that far ahead," she admitted.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 am

"Well if it helps...I honestly thought my night was going to be spent flirting with people, get rejected, then maybe spend my night playing candy crush on my phone in the corner somewhere...but this is much better" she nods with a light blush. She glanced over and noticed Jerri looking at the two with a wide smile on her face, Burt just held up a thumb in approval. She shook her head and looked down in embarrassment, "sorry my friends are looking over at us...the only girl that I'm taller then and her hulk of a boyfriend" she nods looking up to meet Skyler's eyes.

For a moment she remembered her ex and it actually caused her to physically shutter and right after that she pulled away. "I...umm...think I need some air" she begins to hyperventilate a little and rushes to the front door, then outside. She sits down on the front steps running a hand through her hair and calming herself. "God I'm a loser" she mutters aloud. Once calm she looked up to the sky and leaned back on her hands taking a deep breaths.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 am

Skyler smiles as she explained what she thought her night was going to consist of. Skyler smiled more when it seemed as even this outgoing, flirtatious girl could get embrass. Then all of a sudden she left. She tilted her head in confusion before following her to the door step. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked sitting down next to her with her ears folded back.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 am

She had closed her eyes, but hearing someone speaking she looked up to find Skyler sitting down next to her. "What? No, no it's not you just..." she let out a sigh unsure if she should tell this girl something she hadn't even told Jerri or Burt, well she had told Burt but that was mainly because she knew that he wouldn't really tell anyone. After thinking about it for a minute she shrugs and agrees to tell her, it wasn't as if it would hurt.

"Sorry it's just I had a thought about my ex...he...well he wasn't the greatest in the world and a lot of what he did I would just shrug off, but when I was a freshmen and he was a Junior...he skipped a grade. Well I caught him at a party with another girl and I forgave him...I guess I was scared to be alone, still am." she stops to nod before continuing, "then he did it again and I forgave him. I finally broke up with him...well he broke up with me when he was moving. He was a douchebag I know but that little moment of joy I felt in there was corrupted because of the fact that I thought about what he did and I guess it's just..." looking at Skyler she gave a small sigh. "Look thanks for coming to check on me and all, but I'll be fine honestly...plus it's getting late so I'm gonna head in to grab my friends and head out. It was fun tonight...thanks" she gives Skyler a small smile.

Standing up she walks back inside and ask Jerri and Burt if they could head out, which after a bit of protest Jerri nods. The three leave, Lena giving a small salute to Ace as they leave. Giving another look back to the house she sighs as Burt drives them back to Jerri's house where she heads inside. Without speaking to either of her friends she walks to the guest bedroom and lays on the bed with her arm over her eyes, tears falling from the corners of her eyes as she lays there.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

ace waved back only to watch the red panda girl leave. stretching he watched the party from his seat from before. he never really was interested in parties in the first place even though he met some new people and took out a problem before it got worse. all and all ace figured it was a good day.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Skyler was going to say something in a hope that she could make her feel better, but before she could Lena mentioned it's getting late then she left with her friends. Skyler didn't know her that long but yet she was still sad she left. So Skyler went back inside to watch out for Jamieg again, and or leave. Although it seems like she was having too much fun.

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Ace stretched and got up out of his seat. noticing Skyler he walked over after putting his drink away "you ok?" he asked noticing her body language was different from before. he knew body language if you couldn't read your opponent then you might have well submitted right then and there.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr