The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 am

As the door closed Ashley was left to wonder about Jen odd request for a slumber party wondering if that was just a cute way of asking to spend the night. Though he figured the weekend was far enough off that he shouldn't have to worry about it. Ashley then decided to spend the rest of his evening doing something he had in a while play a computer game or visual novel novel that had a trap main character as he had them one his mind since there conversation at lunch. He played for a few hours and watched some random T.V. before going to bed.

The next morning Ashley woke up woke up and decided to take a bath walking over and looking at the stuff Jen bought him. Taking everything out he set up the bath and even tried out the bath bomb Jen bought for him after finding out what it was online. After taking a nice long bath Ashley went to get dress and passed his close planning to dress fairly plain like yesterday. Though something in his closet caught his eye and he pulled it out. Ashley looked at the short sleeved navy blue casual dress that had a floral pattern on it and decided that he wear it. Putting the dress on he looked in the mirror at his reflection thinking he looked pretty in in the knee length dress.

Though after looking at himself in the mirror he thought it was silly to dress in nice clothes but have such messy hair. So for the first time in months Ashley went through the task of brushing out his long hair and even placing it in a left-sided ponytail deciding to go for a different hair style for the first time in ages. He wasn't sure why but knowing that someone would see the bit of extra effort he put into getting dressed, motivated to try and look a little nicer then normal. Honestly he hoped that Jen would have a positive reaction to his effort, but if she didn't he could just go back to dressing like he didn't care again. He didn't have any makeup but was fine with that as he wasn't ready to fully go all out yet, and saw this as a baby step.

Ashley then walked into the kitchen to make breakfast realizing he had plenty of time before Jen arrival at his place after school.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:42 am

The day was boring and seemed to drag on, not even her friends could help.

"Hey you okay, Jen" a tall and thin red hair girl asks her friend. The small group of three sat in their drama class enjoying the free period, the drama teach having called out sick for the day.

"What...oh yeah just...it's nothing" she shakes her head, "You okay, Linnie" she asks the red haired girl a little to deadpanned.

"Well that was goth of you...come on Lin and I are worried about you, girl" says her other friend, a guy that was just as tall as Lin.

"Leo...Lin I'm fine believe me" she puffs out her cheeks at the two.

Both look at one another before looking back at her with a smirk, "It's a guy" they say in unison.

"And here I thought you were totally gay" Leo says with a smirk.

"Yeah and you'd be that lucky" Lin says with a roll of her eyes.

"No it's....no it's not a guy...shut up" Jen blushes and stands up stomping out of the room and not returning to the class, she goes to hide in the bathroom until the bell rings.

The rest of the day is thus filled with her friend poking fun at her until the final bell goes over and she has to rush to leave school. She is in such a rush to get away from her friends that she doesn't change from her uniform and thus heads to Ashley's apartment in her uniform. A deep blush on her face from being teased most of the day. Still in frustration as she makes it to Ashley's apartment she walks to the door and simply walks in using her key, "hey I'm here" she says annoyed.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:54 am

Ashley seemed to finish breakfast before he knew it and went over to the sofa flipping through the channels, finding daytime T.V. was as boring as he remembered it. Not sure how else to waste time Ashley walks over to where he last remembered plopping the small pile of games console he own. He was surprised to fine that they were no longer dust covered and were set up nicely on the small table that was under his wall mounted flat screen T.V.. He figured that Jen most of done it while cleaning yesterday. He then walked over to the book case where he normal kept his small library of games as there were no longer on the floor. They were as expected on the book case where the belonged and were even separated by system. Looking over the games Ashley owned he settled on a J-RPG he started months ago by quickly stopped playing.

He then spent most of the day playing through the game only stopping for a cup of instant noodles for lunch making decent progress in his game. Realizing Jen be arriving soon Ashley got up and walked to his room fixing his hair as it did get a little messed up and then returned to the living room. Ashley was surprised as the door seemed to open a bit early and Jen walked announcing her present sounding a bit annoyed for some reason.

“Oh umm welcome” Ashley said standing up and looking over at Jen noticing she was wearing a school uniform. He had wondered what school Jen went to and was surprised it was the rather nice looking private school he had passed so many times going to his public one. Noticing the clear sign of annoyance in Jen voice and that her face seemed a lot redder then normal and figured it most of been a rough day at school. For now Ashley figured it be best to stay out of Jen way until she calmed down not wanting annoy her more.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 am

Jen looked up after a moment and is in a little shock at seeing Ashley nicely dressed, he looked a lot better then she currently felt. "You're...wow you look hot...I mean beau...what would you prefer me say here?" she asks rubbing the back of her neck and not looking to Ashley. She felt flustered to begin to, but added with Ashley looking like this she wasn't she if she was able to handle life right now.

A knock on the door, thankfully, gave her an out as she turned back to the door and went to opening it. Expecting a delivery person or Ashley's mom she gave a smile as she opened the door, however, he smile dropped as standing before her were her friends.

"Heyo" Leo grins giving her a wave.

"Sorry...we followed you" Lin looked apologetic.

Closing the door a little to make sure to hide the inside of the apartment, "What are you guys doing here?" She questions, her cheeks a bright red due to frustration and embarrassment.

"You took off to quick for us to apologize, but..." a sly smirk forms on Leo face as he attempts to peak over Jen's head into the apartment, "seeing as you came her...I guess we get to meet your guy then" he smugly says.

Lin smacks him on the chest, "Sorry, Jen, but I mean we are just curious and all...we just want to make sure our best friend isn't in over her head" she says with a soft smile.

"Look I understand, but look I'm...it's not a good time okay I just..." she racks her brain as she tries to think of something, anything to make her friends satisfied enough to let her be. At the same time she can feel their eyes and Ashley's eyes all on her, and it was causing her to feel more embarrassed.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:54 am

Ashley looked over at Jen and blushed a good bit as he heard her refer to him as hot and beautiful. Honestly it had been a while since someone complimented him one his appearance, she he likely reddened up more then he topically would. He was surprised as she asked what compliment he wanted and giggled a bit as she seemed a bit fluster.

“Umm I guess ether works really” Ashley replied feeling a bit flustered himself at the sudden praise he got. Though he wasn't able to enjoy that happy moment long as a knock came from the door and Jen went to answer it. Ashley couldn't figure who would be knocking as he didn't have guest well ever and there were no packages coming in today. Ashley then listened as Jen opened the door and for a spilt second he saw a girl and boy wearing school uniforms from Jen's school. Ashley was glad that Jen seemed to close the door so quickly as he really didn't want strangers looking into his place.

Ashley then watched as Jen seemed to be having a hard time getting them to leave and wondered just what they should do. They seemed to be looking for a boy so maybe Ashley thought that hearing his voice would cause them to lose interest as without question it sounded more feminine then some girls in his class. He really wasn't sure but just having Jen standing half out the door was getting them nowhere.

“Umm Jen who's at the door” Ashley asked hoping that his plan would work and they lose interest, or Jen at the very least would lie and claim there were only girl's here and ask them kindly to leave. Though something told Ashley things wouldn't go that smoothly.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 am

At the sound of Ashley's voice, she felt a little relief but at the same time with the look between Leo and Lin she knew she was in trouble.

Leo was the first to speak with a wide smile, "so...a guy, then?" he chuckled and stood to peak in catching a glance at Ashley.

"So...we were joking about all that...but I mean we are your friends and whoever you want to date is on you, but you don't have to lie to us" Lin shrugged and turned to walk away.

"Lin...Lin hold on" Jen sighed and stepped out leaving the door open to catch her friend, "It's not...look it's...complicated" Jen sighs grabbing her friend by the wrist. "Hey...you come here" she looks back to see Leo with a goofy smile waving at whom she believed to be Ashley.

"Hey either way she's cute you got a catch" he says walking over to the two.

"Look can you two please go...I'm...look it's not what you two think it's a job that...that sounds bad..." Jen shakes her head letting go of Lin's wrist. "you two just hold on..." she sighs and quickly walks back into the apartment closing the door. Looking Ashley over with an embarrassed grin she begins to speak, "I'm sorry those are my friends and today they were teasing me thinking that I had a secret boyfriend and well...they know where I live and it's not here and...I'm sorry forgive me for this but can you maybe help me think of something...I don't want them to know I have this as a job because they'll be hurt I didn't tell them about it or something..." with a frustrated groan she sulks down to her knees.

"Can you please help me with this" she looks up with puppy dog eyes.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:33 am

Ashley was honestly glad that he was standing sideways in a way that his ponytail would block the scar on his neck. Ashley only caught things from the corner of his eye and as Jen left the apartment he really couldn't tell what she was saying to the other girl. Though he was sure some misunderstanding had happened. Before he knew it the guy was waved at him as they left and Jen walked back to the apartment.

Jen face was very red and she explain that those were her friends and after hearing everything Ashley could kind of picture what had happened. Jen apologized for what happened and then fell to her knees clearly feeling frustrated and worry about what happened. Looking down at Jen puppy dog eyes Ashley knew that he couldn't refuse to help her but wasn't sure on what to tell them ether.

“Well it not like you told them to come so I really can't blame you for that” Ashley said with concern clearly in his voice. “Though if you don't want to tell them about your job and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want them thinking I'm your secret girlfriend ether. I mean if you don't mind them thinking the second one I'll let you go with it. Though honestly you might just be better off trying to convince them you were just helping out a friend you met online. If they question why you didn't tell them about me, well feel free to say that I begged you not talk about me, because I'm shy or not good with people. Honestly you can just all out blame it on me I'm fine with it, if there upset, well have them be upset with me not you.”

Ashley then plopped on the sofa not sure that answer really solve the problem but considering he as just put on the spot it wasn't the worst.

“I mean I'm not sure if they go for that reply, as I don't know them” Ashley replied looking at the ceiling. “Though if you think you have a better idea I'll do my best to go along with it.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:04 am

Jen sat on the floor and listened to Ashley, although she couldn't bring herself to have the blame be on the boy but she didn't know what all to do. After a moment of thought she finally gave a long sigh and stood up grabbing Ashley's hand and pulling him up to his feet, "I'll make it up to you I promise" she said in a serious tone before turning and dragging him to the door. Swinging it open, and facing her friends with her eyes closed she nearly yells out the words. "THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND, ASHLEY" she says aloud and for a moment of silence she fears backlash or laughter from either Ashley or her friends, but after a moment she feels a hand on her shoulder.

Opening her eyes she sees Leo looking at her with a smirk, one hand on her shoulder while Lin stood next to him with a smile. "Congrats...we're still your friends...but you could have told us sooner...more so because she's such a fox" Leo grins giving Ashley a wink.

Smacking his chest Lin sighs, "well I guess now we know you're okay we'll be leaving you two alone...and Ashley...if you hurt my friend..." Lin's cheerful face twist into that of wicked smile. "I'll hurt you ten fold..." and with that said she returns to a cheerful look before pulling Leo along with her, "you two have fun...we all have to go out some time" she says waving back to the two.

Jen, in a bit of shock, just steps back inside and closes the door. Several emotions and looks cross her face before she looks at Ashley and wraps him in a tight hug, "I am so...so sorry you are apart of this...I swear with the payment your mom pays me I will by you anything you want" she says before pulling away looking flustered.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 am

Ashley just sat on the sofa awaiting Jen reply figuring she'd take the option of just blaming him for everything. Honestly it was fine with him if these people didn't care for him as there have been people like that his whole life. Really all that mattered here was that Jen's friends weren't mad at her, in the end.

Ashley was rather surprised to feel Jen pull him off the sofa so suddenly but kept his balance as he reach the door and Jen opened it. Ashley made sure to stay close to the doorway and a little behind Jen not wanting to really be seen by anyone. Ashley wasn't sure what Jen was planning as all she mention was promising to make up for something though he wasn't sure what. Though Ashley heard Jen clear as day as she shouted 'This is my girlfriend Ashley' right then and there.

“Ah” was the only sound that Ashley made after hearing what Jen said a clear look of sudden shock appearing across his face. Honestly of all the options Jen had he was sure she never pick this one and just looked dumbfounded. He soon noticed Jen friends walking over to her and it appeared they were making up. Ashley was glad that they made up but things didn't end there. First Jen male friend gave him a wink which he wasn't sure how to take, though the girls comment about not hurting Jen was clear as day.

Ashley was now sure that this plan of Jen was going to cause him a lot more problems then just today as Jen female friend mentioned them hanging out some time. Ashley honestly couldn't help but worry as Jen's friends seemed well to put it lightly exhausting and a bit nosey. Ashley just stood there as Jen friend waved at them before walking off.

Ashley was at this point a lost for words as Jen returned inside and shut the door behind her. Looking at Jen she clearly had mixed feeling about this too as her expressions kept changing. Though again Jen shocked him as she embraced him in a tight hug and seemed to apologize ton him again.

“Ah okay” Ashley responded to Jen promise to by him anything he wanted to make up for what happened. His face right now was a bit red as the sudden hug from Jen caused him to blush a good bit. Ashley at this point was still trying to process everything that just happened, as it was such a jump for his boring never changing life he had been living the pass few months.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:36 am

"Well I'm...I'm going to go...umm...do something" she says a little confused as to how to feel right now and quickly went to start cleaning random things around the apartment. The day was a cluster and be felt awful for dragging Ashley into this when he shouldn't have to be, but she couldn't bring herself to tell the truth for the chance that they would find her or Ashley weird. Well they would ultimately be okay with her, but for some reason she hated that they would maybe find Ashley weird.

Moving to the kitchen to wash the few dishes she let out a sigh and once she was finished she walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Ashley. She covered her face with her hands trying to make sense of everything, finally after a few silent moments she leaned back and tilted her head to look at Ashley. "You confuse me. I mean by that, that I'm flustered and awkward around you for no reason" she moves her head to look at the ceiling. Tears welling up in her eyes, "I can't figure out why I'm like this now...I've never been like this before and I can't figure it out and I hate it" she mutters bringing a hand up to wipe her eyes.