The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Shining Dreamer

The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Ashley woke to the sound of his smart phone buzzing and sat up on the sofa in his apartments living room groaning as he did so. Picking up the phone Ashley saw a text from his Mother telling him that this afternoon around three thirty a person would be coming to help him out with the cooking and cleaning. Honestly Ashley wasn't interested at all as the whole reason he stopped going out side was to not see people. Ashley also noticed a part of the text saying to start making a shopping list of this caretaker for Saturday. Not sure what the day or time was Ashley looked to see it was one thirty on a Friday. Honestly Ashley saw no need for all of this as he felt things were perfectly fine. Sure the apartment was a bit of a mess and his diet now consisted of only instant noodles he bought in bulk online.

Ashley also noticed his Mother tell him to make sure he was properly dressed when the caretaker arrived. Now if this was before the accident Ashley would of showered, put on a nice outfit, and done his hair and makeup. Though since the accident Ashley saw no reason to try and look nice as the only thing people ever saw was the disgusting scar across his neck. As for Ashley current appeareance he was wearing a pair of sky blue pajamas with red puppy paws on them. The pajama shirt was short sleeved with most of the buttons closed except the top two and the bottoms were a pair of short shorts. As far as Ashley hair went it was a tangled mess from a lack of combing and the pink nail polish on his fingers could be scene cracking off.

“Yeah like I'm going to get dressed up for some stranger” Ashley said getting up to get a drink of water stepping on clothes that littered his living room floor. Ashley walked into the kitchen and took a noodle cup out filling it as he looked over around the kitchen. Going to the sink Ashley noticed it was filled with dishing from days ago half of them being bowls filled with now hard cookie and brownie batter. Ashley took so of the bowls out and placed them on the kitchen table which also housed more then a few dirty dishes. Ashley soon filled the noodle cup up and placed it in the microwave. Ashley then decided to gaze over at the living room which as stated before was litter with clothes and stuff toys scattered all over the floor and just about everywhere else. By the T.V. was a large pile of video games and a few blu-rays that clearly seem to be missing from the book shelves next to the T.V.

The microwave then went off went off and Ashley took out the noodle cup and walked back to the sofa. Looking for room on the coffee table Ashley couldn't see any and as most of it was already covered in empty noodle cups and the other half makeup and fashion magazines. Ashley simply threw a magazine on the floor and put the cup down. Seriously if you met the old Ashley you'd never believe this was the same person as before the attack Ashley was a total neat freak flipping out at the sight of a single item is his room being out of place.

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Post by CrashJr » Mon May 28, 2018 11:10 pm

Jen sat in class completely bored as she lightly tapped her pencil against the opened note book that was filled with, not notes, but doodles and random squiggly lines. In truth it would seem that she was just another slacker, but her test scores and grades showed a different story. She was pretty intelligent for her age and it was one of the main reasons that she was in her current private school, the down side of the school was the uniform she was force to wear.

Jen was a tomboy and having to wear a blouse and skirt was not something she enjoyed, she much preferred to wear jeans and a baggy shirt or hoodie. School rules, however, so here she was sitting in class in a skirt and blouse hating that her legs were cold. Another reason she was here was her dad's new job, they had moved here a few weeks prior and in all honesty she didn't mind it as she really didn't like her old school as it was so small that she was forced to take classes with kids younger and older then her. Although taking classes with older students did help up her test scores so she was a little thankful.

Between the time of moving and her starting school she needed to give herself something to do so she went walking around town finding a few shops that she enjoyed going to, but she didn't have the money to spend as her dad didn't give her an allowance so she began to look for a job to help her pay for things to buy. That was were she came along the add for a caretaker, calling the number and talking to an older woman she found out that the woman had a son that was a shut in and wished to have someone to help him keep his apartment clean. She shrugged and agreed to do so even with the woman telling her that her son was different, she figured that to be like the guy was slow or something.

Today was the day that she would start the caretaker job, it having taken some time for her parents to agree for her to accept the job. As she tapped the pencil against the paper for the 1000th time the bell finally rang and she quickly left the class room and headed to her locket to grab her normal clothes. After pushing through the crowded halls she makes it to her locker and grabs her bag with her jeans and shirt she was going to wear and headed to the bathroom. Luckily it didn't seem anyone was in the bathroom and she quickly changed and looked at herself in the mirror on the wall. She now wore a pair of blue jeans, black sneakers, and a green men's shirt that had a logo of her favorite wrestler on the front. Tying her hair back in a ponytail she nodded and headed out.

Getting a few looks from some of her classmates she continued on without a care and soon was outside pulling her bike from the rack of others. It took nearly 20 minutes of a ride to make it to the apartment and she looked down at her phone, "Okay a little early...I hope this dude is actually up" she says looking up from her phone and continues to the building. Setting her bike next to the door of this guys apartment she knocks on the door and pulls out her phone to play a game while she waits for this guy to answer the door.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 am

Ashley seemed to wake up to the sound of knocking wondering just where it was coming from. After waking up a little he realized the sound was coming from the door, and went to grab his phone. Looking at it he saw it was three twenty, Ashley let out a brief sigh knowing it was likely his new caretaker. He had thought about just not opening the door but figured his mother would find out and yell at him.

Ashley stood wiping some drool from his face and moving his bird nest like hair out of his view. Groaning a bit Ashley made his way to the door and looked out the peephole seeing a girl standing outside playing with her phone. She seemed very causally dressed but Ashley figured she wasn't honestly going to wearing her finest to clean his apartment. Sighing Ashley went and grabbed the doorknob nervously before opening it.

“I take it your my caretaker” Ashley said nervously pushing some hair from in front of his face. Ashley voice was honestly more girlish sounding then any normal boy would want and he was often mistaken for a girl on the phone, though Ashley was honestly fine with it. Looking at the door it be hard to figure out what to stare at first, the crossdressing boy who look like he hadn't cleaned up in days, the messy apartment, or the rather large and glaring scar that could be seen on Ashley neck. He had honestly decided not to hide it hoping the sight alone would scare this girl off.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 am

“I take it your my caretaker”

Jen looked up hearing a feminine voice, the sight of a girl that looked to be around her age both confused her and caused her to think she had the wrong apartment. "Oh...umm hello..." she raised an eyebrow and glanced to the apartment number, she had the right one. "I was asked to help this woman's son keep his apartment clean?" she frames the statement more like a question now standing there awkwardly. This was the different she was referring to, with a nod she sighed a little. "You're her son...okay I'm kinda relieved, I honestly thought you were going to be some thirty year old man that was too big to do anything for him or was...special and needed a lot of help" she nodded.

Looking a little past 'Ash' into his apartment his mom was right this guy needed the extra help. Looking back to Ash she noticed the scar on his neck and was taken a little back by it, but decided it was best not to ask about it. She honestly has a few bigger fish to fry currently with a shut in crossdressing son who can't seem to keep a clean house, for whatever reason she didn't care. She was getting paid to do this so she was just going to do the job and get paid.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue May 29, 2018 2:40 am

“I get that a lot, don't worry I'm the boy your looking for” Ashley said wondering why his Mother didn't inform her of his dressing habits. He was a bit surprised by what way this girl thought he was special, wondering why she expect the job if she thought that he was ether an old fat man or someone with really special needs she likely couldn't handle. “I promise you I'm no were never thirty and the only special thing about me is the way I dress.”

Ashley did notice the reaction she gave after seeing his scar, but since she didn't say anything about it ignore the subject. After a moment of quiet and her not running away after seeing the apartment or the scar Ashley figure he might as well let the girl in moving out of the doorway.

“Feel free come in but watch your step” Ashley said glaring at all the objects there were to step on across the living room floor figuring it be impossible to not step on something. He then slowly waited for the girl to walk inside and decided to introduce himself, figuring it be best if they at least knew each other names. “I'm not sure what my Mother told you or anything but my name is Ashley Rose. She didn't tell me your name so I figured she might not of told you mine.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Tue May 29, 2018 11:40 pm

"Okay well glad to see that it's nothing to weird then" she nods before accepting the offer and stepping inside, she steps on a small pile of clothes. "Name's Jen...Jen Scotts" she nods looking around the room, she had her work cut out for her that was sure. "So do you want me to just wash everything or separate the tough and delicates?" She ask as she reaches down to shovel up the clothes around them and just stands there holding his clothes and looking at him waiting for an answer.

This was truly an odd turn of events, she thought. Sure she had heard of guys that dressed as girls and vise versa but had never actually seen someone in real life do so, and to be honest if she had not already been told that Ashley was a boy she would have just assumed him to be a girl. That brought up a thought, which made her slightly blush, did he do this because he wanted to be a woman. Is this guy into guys? A million questions ran through her mind, but she figured that she'd just look it up once she was home.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 am

Ashley watched as the girl walked into his apartment stepping on some clothes as she entered. She quickly introduced herself and then much to Ashley surprised scooped up a smile pile of clothes without a second word.

As he looked at her a lot of thoughts went through his head like was he the first crossdresser she had ever seen. He knew he was the only one in his home town but he knew he wasn't one of a kind or anything. Jen seemed rather indifferent to it so far so Ashley let the thought go.

“Okay Jen Scotts” Ashley said repeating the name so he'd remember it. “I'll make sure to remember that.” She then asked Ashley a question about his laundry and he looked over. “Yes I prefer it if you separated then please.”

Ashley then looked over at her and then the dirty laundry on the floor, wondering how much she tackle before getting frustrated or her work time ending. He also didn't have the heart to tell her this was only the start and that his bed was also so covered in clothes he couldn't use it for sleeping. Since the room was so messy it was hard for Ashley to even know what was out or what hidden treasures Jen could possible fine to make her give him strange looks. Somewhere in this room laid things like a maid outfit, nurse outfit and a few different school girl uniforms to name a few. Ashley honestly always liked playing dress-up and before the accident would wear these costumes that were all hand made, and post photo's of him modeling them on social media.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed May 30, 2018 2:19 am

With a nod Jen took the clothes and walked to the laundry room, it was where Ashley's mom told her it was and she through the clothes on the floor before going to get another pile. This continued for several minutes before the main room was cleared of clothes, she then began to pick out shirts and blouses from the pile in the laundry room and through them in the washer to wash. Once the first of many loads was started she stepped out into the main room and looked over to Ashley, "I guess bring me dishes so I can start on those" she shrugged walking over to the kitchen. She froze a little at the sight in the sink and on the counters.

With a sigh she thought about all games she'd be able to buy with the cash for doing this, it was just enough to make her move forward and begin to wash off the old and stale food off the dishes enough to put them in the dish washer. This was far outside of what she was used to, but for the cash being paid she was okay in doing so. It was more worth it because of the upcoming wrestling game for her system, she had gotten her mom and dad to pre-order it for her so she could get all the good unlock able wrestlers, but she was told that she'd have to pay them back as to show her the value of hard work for money, and she was working hard now.

Once she was finished loading the dishwasher she turned it on and looked over to the new pile of dishes that Ashley had brought, she gave a small sigh and nodded as she began to hand clean the dishes so as to finish a little faster. She'd stop with the dishes after a bit hearing the washer buzzing, quickly walking to the laundry room she'd change the clothes from the washer to the dry before starting another load. She continued until her alarm on her phone went off to tell her the job was over for the day.

"Okay well..." walking back into the main room wiping her forehead of a the little bit of sweat that formed, "I guess I'm done for the day...see ya tomorrow" she nodded and walked over to the door and awkwardly waited for Ashley to show her out.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Ashley watched as Jen started picking up small piles of clothes for the living room and bringing them into the laundry room. She continued this until all the clothes were off the living room floor and began sorting and started a load. Ashley was even more surprised as after the first load was started she asked him to locate all the dishes around the apartment. This girl was definitely all work, which was good as Ashley was originally worried she try and pry into his life story. As he brought the first load of dishes over he couldn't help but be stunned as he watched her scrub harden batter out of a bowl before placing it in the dish washer. Jen clearly had a great work ethic, much better then some teens he had seen in his life.

He watched as she looked at the second load of dishes he brought and let out a sigh, as he was sure she knew this was just the beginning. Though after that Jen simply began doing the dishes by hand cleaning each load Ashley brought in between starting loads of laundry. By time her alarm went off about ninety percent of the dishes were wash and dried. Jen had also gotten through a good number of loads of laundry leaving Ashley with a good number of options for clean clothes. Honestly he was rather impressed by how much got done in just one day of her being here.

Ashley heard her say see you tomorrow and watched as Jen stood by the door waiting. It took Ashley a moment but he figure out that she wanted him to see her out.

“Oh umm thanks for the hard work today” Ashley said awkwardly as he walked to the door and opened it for Jen. “Um then I guess I'll see you tomorrow.” Ashley then stood there unsure what else to say as he looked over at her.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 am

"Welcome" she nods and steps out outside, she turns and gives Ashley a small wave before walking to grab her bike. The day was a little weird, she began to think, she was being pair to take care of someone that turned out to be a crossdressing boy that was around her age. His apartment was a mess, but with enough hard work she was able to get a good bit done. It seemed that this job was going to be rough if the boy continued to be like he was and mess up things behind him, but she knew not to ask questions and just do the job to get the money to pay back her parents and to have money to spend for herself.

Grabbing her back and hopping on she begins the long ride back home, where she still needed to get her homework done. As a smile appeared on her face she began to ride fast along the streets, thankfully it was the time of day were traffic wasn't to bad so she was able to weave in and out of traffic with little issues. It didn't take to much longer to get home and once she had gotten home she walked inside giving a hello to her mom and dad, whom returned the greeting with tired waves, they seem to have just gotten home from work themselves.

Heading to her room she was quick to finish her homework so she wouldn't have to worry as the moment she was finished with her homework she grabbed a can of starbucks coffee with a double shot of espresso and sat down on her bed. She turned on a game and got online to play a few rounds of CoD with some friends then a few matches of her wrestling game with randoms online.

Before she knew it the time was roughly 11 pm and she tiredly turned off her console and crawled under the covers of her bed and quickly went to sleep.