The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:18 am

Ashley at first wasn't sure what question she was saying no to, and was happy but a bit worried Jen was still feeling sick. Though he was pretty sure she just wanted to stay in bed as Jen began pulling him closer to her pressing her face against him.

After a few moments she pulled away from him and looked down at him saying she was planning to play hooky in the cutest way he ever heard.

“Well as long as you won't get in trouble you'll get no complaint from me” Ashley replied blushing lightly as Jen rubbed her face against his neck. “You can stay here all day if you want.” Ashley then shut his eyes enjoying the feeling as Jen held him close feeling happier then he had in a long time.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 am

"Yay" she said tiredly as she moved to lay mostly on him. She began to think of the day the two could have together, but as innocent thoughts came so did the not so innocent thoughts. With a blush forming on her face she leaned up and looked down at him, "so...yesterday...look I'm nervous because I've never been in a relationship before so I'm not really sure what all to do" she nods and moves to sit against the head board. "Plus I guess I'm just nervous because this is different then the norm so I'm really not sure how we go about this, but I'm willing to see how it goes" she gives him a small smile and reaches down to brush some hair from his face.

Getting up out of bed after that she walks to the doorway but stops and turns back to Ashley, "I'm going to make breakfast...coffee?" she asks with a small smirk as she leans on the door frame looking back to him.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 am

Ashley couldn't help but smile as he heard Jen say yay and slowly began to lay on him. He then listened carefully to what she said honestly for the most part feeling the say way. While Ashley might of technically had two girlfriends in middle school there relationships were more like normal girl friendships with some really awkward kissing practice.

Ashley couldn't help but agree that he was a rather less then normal boyfriend and could see where that might cause some problems. But he did smile brightly as Jen said she was willing to give the idea of them having a relationship a chance. He then watched as she started to leave the room turning around and talking about breakfast.

“Umm sure coffee sounds great” Ashley replied still seeming a bit stunned by Jen saying she wanted to actually try being his girlfriend. Jen soon left the room and Ashley began sitting up in bed and after letting everything Jen just say go through his mind for a bit wandered into the living room.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 am

Nodding she left the room and walked to the kitchen pulling stuff out to make breakfast. Before cooking, however, she started the coffee pot and began to make up the coffee before turning to make breakfast. Choosing to make bacon and eggs she put on the bacon first to fry before quickly walking into the living room to grab her phone where she'd left it the day before. Walking back in the kitchen she checked her phone to find a text from her mom saying that she hoped she'd feel better and it was better that she went to her friends because her parents had to stay out most of the night due to the storm.

Laying her phone down she finished making up the bacon for the two of them before making up the eggs. It took several minutes, but when she was finally finished she made a plate up for the two of them before bringing the plates out and setting them on the coffee table. Walking back to the kitchen she made each of them a cup of coffee and brought it to the living room with a smile.

"Alright so..." she pauses as she grabs her plate and sits down, "what do you do while I'm not here?" she asks taking a bit of her eggs and turning to face to Ashley.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 am

Ashley came in and sat down at the table watching Jen cook for a bit before she started to bring the food to the table. He made sure to wait until she was full settled before taking a sip of coffee and picking up a fork full of eggs. Looking over as Jen asked him about his typical day he thought about it and figured she find it pretty boring.

“Ah what do I do when your not here” Ashley said repeating the question to himself. “Well it really depends on the given day honestly. Normally I wake up get dress, have breakfast, take a shower and if it the beginning of the week work on the school work that mailed to me don't ask how my Mom arranged that to happen. Though other then that I sometimes play video games, watch random videos on my phone, and if I'm really bored watch day time T.V.. Oh I also play stuff animal catcher games online a lot which is why my apartment is over running with them. Geez just describing that makes my day sound kind of boring doesn't it.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:36 am

Stifling out a laugh she nearly chokes on her eggs as he describes his normal days, "sorry...sorry I just thought that you did something like put on clothes and took pictures or yourself to sell to like model mags or something" she nods before grabbing a piece of bacon and biting into it. "I play a lot of games too...mainly FPS and MMO's, but still I'm kind glad to hear that you like gaming too. Aside from that...and this is thanks to you I've kinda gotten into anime...a lot of them actually seem cool." she nods with a soft sigh.

"So you ask me something" she says after a moment of silence.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Ashley was a bit surprised to see Jen begin to laugh as he finished talking about this current life style. Though as Jen began to mention what she thought he did with his free time he couldn't help but give off an awkward laugh as it sounded pretty similar to the way he acted in middle school.

“Well I'm sorry to disappoint you” Ashley replied biting into some bacon before thinking back to his middle school years. “Though honestly while I may not act that way now well back in middle school was a completely different story. Back then I might of spent a bit to much time dressing up and taking selfie's all over town well you saw my blog after all. I was honestly called the selfie stick queen by some of my classmates because I was always carrying it around. Geez why am I telling you all this.”

“Though even if I wanted to do that again it's not like anyone honestly want to see my pictures anymore” Ashley said just a hint of sadness in voice as he said it. “I mean with this eye sore on my neck even if I did send pictures into modeling magazines they likely just toss them out. Though it fine I never really had a chance of being a real model in the first place.”

Ashley then took another bite of egg and tried his best to give Jen a fake smile not wanting to be a total buzz kill on there day together. Though after that there was silence again until Jen told Ashley to feel free to ask her something. Honestly there were many things Ashley, wanted to ask her about, but for now he stick with one.

“Umm sure” Ashley replied after swallowing a mouth full of eggs looking over at Jen. “Umm what kind of talents do you have? Don't worry it doesn't have to be big or amazing, just something you think you good at.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Hanging her head a little as Ashley speaks she thinks about something to do or say to make him feel better, but as he ask her to tell him about a talent she had to think and after a full minute she just shrugged. "I mean I'm good at games but I would say that's a talent...but I mean I guess a real talent is that I was able to clean up things around here so quick am I right" she grins nudging his arm a little.

"And look you're hot even with the scar...plus it makes you, you now" she nods with a smile while reaching out to take his hand giving it a small squeeze.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:47 am

“Yes you truly are god tier when it comes to cleaning” Ashley replied with a light laugh as Jen nudged his shoulder. “I definitely think we can call that a talent.”

Ashley then took a smile sip of Coffee placing his mug down for a moment before looking over at Jen as she began talking again. Ashley couldn't help but smile as Jen called him hot and even blushed if just a little, though he still highly doubted anyone else agree with that statement. He soon felt Jen holding his hand and giving it a small squeeze honestly feeling a lot better knowing at the very least Jen wanted to look at him.

“Well then since this is are special day together your super hot girlfriend will let you dress him how ever you please” Ashley said sounding pretty excited by his idea, remembering how much fun he had playing dress up with Jen last night. “Oh and just to let you know I have bikini's in my bottom left draw.” Ashley made sure to say the second part rather jokingly as wandering his apartment in a swimsuit all day would feel pretty weird.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 am

"I think that would be cool for us to have a dress up day...but I'm not sure I'm ready to see you in a bikini...not that I wouldn't just...I'd see things" she nods with a deep red blush as she bobs her head to Ashley's lap. "Oh and today I should be getting something fun...well I kind of ordered it to be sent here mainly because my parents would question me heavily about it" she says softly before getting up and setting her plate on the coffee table. "You just sit there and wait I'm I'll be right back" she laughs a little before disappearing into Ashley's room closing the door behind her.

Walking over to his closet she began to look through all the clothes that she had spent days washing, but after a few minutes she gave a smile and pulled down a hot pink dress that had some black to the end of the skirt. Stripping down and pulling on the dress she found it to be a little tight, but manageable so she then walked out of the closet and like Ashley had done the day before found a pair of black knee high stockings and put them on. Looking herself over she had to admit this was way outside what she enjoyed doing, but for Ashley she felt okay in dressing up.

Walking into the bathroom she quickly dressed up her hair so that a portion of her face would be hidden behind her hair before she made her way out into the living room. It wasn't until she was fully in view of Ashley that she felt nervous, but she just managed to push away the thought and strike a pose for him making sure that half of her face was covered by her hair so he'd only be able to see one eye that looked at him.