The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Ashley slept in most of Sunday as he really saw no need in getting up early, though by noon the boy couldn't sleep any more. He made a cup of instant noodles and spent a few hours playing some J-RPG he had only played halfway through. Though foe some reason Ashley couldn't help but feel bore and oddly lonely for some reason. It was strange before Jason came he was fine with being alone but now he wished for just a bit of company.

…...........................

As the afternoon went on the three talked and time just seemed to fly by as Chrissy looked at the clock noticing the time.

“My look at the time” Chrissy said looking over at Jason. “I'd honestly love to talk more, but I do have to see Ruby home before my Mother finishes dinner. Though since there so many sweets left let's pack up a few for your employer. I'm sure he'll more then enjoy them.”

Ruby then got up and without even being asked started to fill the emptier tray with different items for Jason to bring Ashley.

“Also if he asked where they came from just say a friend at school” Chrissy replied looking over at Jason. “I rather him not know that the three of us have met.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:18 pm

"Oh thanks," Jason said as Chrissy suggested to take some sweets to Ashley. "And I get it I'll keep you guys a secret," he said as he helped putting the treats into the tray.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:33 pm

“Thanks” Chrissy replied as Jason agreed to keeping there meeting secret. “Both me and Ruby will talk over ways we can help so I should be in touch with you soon.”

Then once everything was cleaned up Chrissy saw Jason out before going in and asking if her Mom could give Ruby a lift home.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:43 pm

"Later," Jason said as he left then remembered he never did text Ashley from the store. So he did saying "Hey it's Jason and a friend of mine made some sweets want some?"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Ashley was just fiddling with his phone as it beeped telling him that he got a text. He was more then a little surprised as Jason was contacting him during his day off. Though a smile soon crossed his face as he read that Jason had sweets.

“Yes I'd love some” Ashley quickly text back adding a couple heartshaped emojis at the end. Ashley had honestly been a bit down all day so the thought of sweet really lifted his sprirts.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:47 pm

"Alright I'll be right over" Jason texted back with a smiley face. He then made his way to his apartment which didn't take long since Chrissy lived pretty close. He rang the doorbell on Ashley's door.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:01 pm

After reading the text Ashley went over to the pile of laundry Jason did and pick something simply to wear. Throwing on a pair of deniem short shorts and a pink t-shirt that said 'Sweets are a girl's best friend' on it. He was just pulling up some socks when he heard the door bell ring.

“I'm coming” Ashley shouted as he passed a pile of unwashed clothes in the hallway. Ashley quickly came the door and looked out the peephole to make sure it was Jason before opening it. “Oh umm hello. I really hope you didn't come out of your why to come here. Please come in.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Jason smiled at Ashley as he opened the door "no it was fine you were on the way," he sid stepping into the apartment. "Do you want me to put this on the table?" He asked lifting the tray.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 am

“Oh umm sure” Ashley replied as Jason lifted the tray smirking as he noticed something interesting. “So this friend is it a girl? Or are you wearing that pink eye shadow on your shirt as a fashion statement.” Ashley then pointed out two small stains on Jason shirt which likely appeared when Ruby cried into his chest. “So this friend who gave you those sweets, is it the girl you met at the store yesterday or a different one.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:49 am

Jason was confused at first then looked down at his shirt after he put down the tray on the table. He chuckled "Maybe it is maybe it isn't."