The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:36 am

“Umm that's a good question” Chrissy said as she looked over at Jason holding the trays. “Oh I think I have just the idea.”

Chrissy then left her room and seemed to walk down the hall the sound of a closet opening. It didn't seem to take to long for her to return with a small fold-up table setting it up in front of Jason and taking the first tray from him setting it down on the table.

“Ah Ruby I'll take care of the snacks so why don't you go down and warm up some water for tea” Chrissy said taking the plastic wrap off the first tray.

“Oh umm sure” Ruby replied before leaving the room as Chrissy took the second tray from Jason.

“Ah since were alone for now I should apologize for dropping that item into you basket” Chrissy said leaning in close to Jason ear as she spoke. “I'm so sorry, I hope you can for give me.” Chrissy face at the moment of speaking the last part was so close that Jason was likely able to feel her breathe brush against his ear. Chrissy then pulled away quickly and went back to move her computer chair closer to the table as she waited for Jason to reply.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 am

Jason watched Chrissy leave to get the table. He then smiles as she took the trays from him. Then when she apologized he blushed quite a bit and gulped hard as he felt her breath. "Y-Yeah don't worry about it," he said adjusting himself.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:01 am

“Thanks for being so understanding” Chrissy said glad that she managed to get his attention so easily. “I guess I should apologize for Ruby too as I sure she been at rather nervous around you. I don't know everything but it seems like as a child some of her brother friends teased her to the point of have a fear of boys.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 am

"Y-Yeah no problem," Jason said then nodded as she explained why Ruby is shy. "That makes sense," he said. "So you um like manga," he said pointing his head to her bookshelf.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:42 am

“Yes I'm a pretty big fan of manga” Chrissy replied to Jason question wondering if he saw the art she made hanging around the room. “Actually I enjoy drawing it to as you can see by my art work. Thought really I'm a bit more into writing then drawing personally. I even write my own light novels and make then art work for them.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:13 am

"Oh ok," Jason said with a nod "and I can see that," he added with a soft laugh when she mentioned the artwork. "Ah that's cool," he said in response to her saying she like writing more.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Chrissy then looked over as she heard food steps seeing Ruby return with a kettle filled with warm water.

“Ah let me help with that” Chrissy said as she walked over Ruby taking the tea kettle form her. The two then seemed to unpack the fancy looking tea set, placing some tea leaves into a small glass kettle and then pouring the water from the bigger on into it. So Ruby could be seem pouring the freshly made tea into fancy looking tea cups that had cherry blossoms draw on them just like the tiny glass kettle.

“Oh here you go” Chrissy said as she passed a tea cup to Jason, worrying that Ruby be nervous to do so. Chrissy Mother then came to the door bringing a bunch of things she felt they need like sugar, cream, plates, spoons, and forks before leaving the three to enjoy what she thought was a tea party.

“Well now that things are settled I guess it time to get to business” Chrissy said as she placed a cupcake and some cookies onto her plate. “First off Jason I think we should tell you that we very well know who your employers is. Ruby happened to spot you leaving Ashley apartment yesterday and after our talk I put too and too together and it was the only logical answer. Though I want to confirm that my answer is right. I mean there always the open of you being his boyfriend too.”

As Chrissy talked Ruby brought over the chair from Chrissy vanity sitting down and looking at Jason waiting for him to reply to what Chrissy just said.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 pm

"Thanks," Jason said simply as he took the cup Chrissy handed to him. He didn't like hot tea too much, so he didn't really know what to add into it. He took a drink of it after cooling it down with his breath. He took a cookie as Chrissy began to speak. His face got instantly red as they knew along and at the mention of being his boyfriend. He sighed "yeah he's my employer,"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 am

Chrissy smiled as she saw just how red Jason face got at the mention of being Ashley boyfriend. That alone told her that he wasn't lying yesterday when Jason said he might have feeling for Ashley.

“Well Ruby I think those red cheeks should answer what kind of feeling he has for Ashley do you think” Chrissy said looking at Ruby.

“Um yes I guess you were right” Ruby stuttered out looking Jason straight in his eyes as she did so. “He definitely cares for Ashley a good deal.”

“Well then with that out of the way I guess only far to tell you a bit about how we know Ashley” Chrissy said looking over at Jason. “It wouldn't be far if only we knew how to met him. Well you see we were both members of the baking club with Ashley back when Ashley went to school. Well Ruby and Ashley baked I mostly just wrote my stories and ate whatever the two made most of the time. Well we were until the incident happened and all three of use had a little falling out that was.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 am

Jason chuckled nervously sliding the hair hanging around his face backwards as the two girl spoke, and especially at how Ruby stared into his eyes. He then listened to Chrissy explain. "What exactly happened?" He asked as it seem like the three might have been close.