The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:00 am

It took a minute or two but the door to Chrissy house opened and an older woman who looked a good deal like Chrissy was on the other side.

“Oh I take it your Jason” Chrissy Mother said with a smile as she looked at Jason. “My daughter said you be coming but I was expecting someone else to arrive first.” Chrissy Mother then noticed Ruby slowly coming to the end of the driveway arms completely full. “Really I can't believe my daughter asked you to bring all that and didn't offer to help you carry it. Look I'm sorry Jason but could you help Ruby out with that.”

Chrissy Mother then walked passed Jason and grabbed the items from the now tired Ruby, knowing the shy girl get nervous if Jason walked over to take it himself. She then took the items and brought them over waiting to see if Jason would take them.

“Oh also Ruby make sure to check before having Jason go into Christina room” Chrissy Mother said to the short girl. “Knowing her she likely sitting around in her underwear or a bathrobe or something.”

“Oh um sure” Chrissy replied standing close to Chrissy mother and looking up a Jason the nervous look on her face clear as day.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:17 am

Jason was shocked to see Chrissy's mom and how much they looked alike. He was about to ask who else Chrissy was expecting until she pointed out and walked past him to the small red head girl. He was surprised not to have heard or seen her walking behind him. He held the trays that Chrissy's mom took from the girl she called Ruby. Jason then blushed a bit at the thought of Chrissy in just her underwear or a bothrobe. Then noticed Ruby having a nervous look on her face he smiled at her.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 am

Chrissy Mother couldn't help but notice Jason blush at the thought of her daughter, and was rather happy Ruby was there to keep things from getting out of hand. She knew her daughter and knowing that she was a little worried about Jason being in her room alone with her, as her out going flirtatiousness could get her into trouble.

“Umm Ruby you can lead Jason to Christina room right” Chrissy Mother asked wondering if she need to go with them, if Ruby was too frighten.

“N..No I can do it” Ruby stuttered out barely as she looked over at Chrissy Mom and then Jason.

“Umm look Ruby gets a bit nervous around guys she doesn't know” Chrissy Mother said quietly to Jason as Ruby stepped in side. “Just sat a few steps behind and be nice and I'm sure she be comfortable around you in no time flat.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 am

Jason nodded added her advice then followed behind Ruby slowly so he would trail behind her. As he walks he adjusted his grip on the trays. "Um Ruby what are in these?"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 pm

“Eep” Ruby squealed and as if on instinct placed there hands over the back of her heard. Ruby could then be heard talking a deep breathe as she prepared to try and answer Jason. “Oh umm Chrissy wanted me to make us some snacks but didn't know what you like so I made bunch of things. The top tray has a two dozen cupcakes with half be chocolate and the other being vanilla. It also has cookies in it. umm I made chocolate chip, peanut butter, and sugar cookies. The bottom tray has brownies and coffee cake in it. Chrissy wanted me to make donuts also but there kind of challenging and I simply ran out of time this morning.”

Ruby then stopped walking as she reached the top of the stairs hoping she made at least a few things Jason would like. She waited for his reply and for him to reach the top of the stairs before going to Chrissy room.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:13 pm

"Ahh," Jason said as he's stomach grumbles audibly as she listed off what she baked. "All those sound great," he says with a smiles.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Ruby let out a small smile as Jason said everything sounded great glad that her five hours of baking this morning wouldn't go to waste. After that she brought Jason to a room at the end of the hall and she knocked on the door. Ruby said there there and Chrissy told them to come in.

“Umm just give me a minute” Ruby said as she opened the door just enough so she could go in without Jason seeing, remember what Chrissy mom asked her. “Wah you can't where that blouse he can see your bra right though it.”

“Of course it call the art of seduction” Chrissy replied back the door not full clothes letting Jason hear the two girl talking. “Guys will agree to anything if you show them a little fan-service.” The two then fought for about four minutes with Ruby demanding Chrissy put on a different top and after a bit it seemed Chrissy gave in.

“Umm we just need a few more minutes” Ruby said peeking her head out the door and looking at Jason.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 am

Jason nodded knowing Ruby has to check first. Then hearing the conservation between the two girls made him blush as well wonder what Chrissy had asked him over for. Jason couldn't help think about what blouse she could have been wearing. He then shook the thoughts out of his head. Then when Ruby said they'll need a few minutes he simply nodded.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:12 pm

After a few minutes Ruby finally comes to the door and tells Jason that he can come in holding the door open. Looking around Chrissy room had all the things you'd expect a teenage girl to have a bed, dresser, vanity, desk, book shelf computer and T.V.. Though what was impossible to miss was Chrissy love of bl as her book shelf was full of manga about it and she had poster and even hand draw art of it pinned to her wall. You'd also be hard pressed not to see hand draw artwork of a character that looked very similar to Ashley, as Chrissy often use him as a muse for her artwork. Ruby honestly hoped all these images of boys holding hands or hugging wouldn't bother Jason too much as there were way to many to take down and, Ruby was glad Chrissy had at least took down all of the more questionable ones.

“Ah sorry about the wait” Chrissy said in flirty tone as she spun her computer chair around and looked over at Ruby. “Ruby just couldn't see the fun in my original outfit. She can be such a buzz kill sometimes.”

The look one Ruby face after Chrissy last comment seemed to say she wasn't very amused by it.

Looking over at Chrissy she was wearing a black blouse with a rather short red mini skirt that show just a hint of the garter straps holding up her thigh high stocking.

“Umm why don't you sit on my bed okay” Chrissy said looking over at Jason and pointing to her bed that bright purple bed spread.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 am

He was looking around the hallway as he waited for Ruby's ok. Once she reappeared and allowed him in he scanned her room. He continued to scan around the drawings until he saw one that resembled Ashley. He was rather shocked to see him in her room, but pretended not to be phased too much. "It's fine I didn't mind the wait," he said with a soft smile turning to her. He then nodded at Chrissy's suggestion to sit on her bed. Once he did he felt it was a bit softer than his own, he preferred to have a firmer bed. When he sat down he held the trays above his lap.

"Um what shall I do with these?" He asked lifting the trays a little.