The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:24 am

Chrissy smiled at Jason text, noticing the comment about her little gift and then got ready to reply.

“I'm glad my dinner plan workout well for you” Chrissy quickly text back. “Ah and I may of dropped some message oil in your basket by accident I'm so sorry. Umm if your free tomorrow why don't you stop by my house and I'll pay you back for my mistake.”

Chrissy hoped that Jason take the bait she left in his basket and agree to come to her home as there were a few things she like to talk about with him.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:38 am

Jason smiles at the text and scoffed when he read she accidentally put it in his basket, but nonetheless he still he wasn't mad at her. "Sure I'll come over," he began with that then sent "what's you're address?"
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:44 am

“Umm that's great what time are you free tomorrow?” Chrissy replied before sending him her address, which was like she said earlier not far from the drug store.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:52 am

"I'm free pretty much all day," Jason texted back as he got a snack from the pantry. It was a bag of bbq chips. He looked it up Chrissy's address on his phone's gps to know where to go while he waited for her to respond.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 am

“Cool then why not come by around twelve thirty then” Chrissy texted back before throwing another text about there meeting to someone else. “That sound cool to you.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 am

"Ok sounds good to me," Jason sent in response then ate some chips and watched YouTube on his laptop.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:23 am

“Well then I'll see you then” Chrissy responded before going and texting the meeting time to her other visitor. She figure if they were having a get together it be best to try and be a good host and looking over her room realized it needed a good cleaning. After arranging everything Chrissy began straightening up her room so her guest would be comfortable.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am

The next day after Jason woke up he took a shower, and put up his hair in the way he usually does. He got dressed in a blue t-shirt and black jeans as will as blue and white converse. After his breakfast of eggs and toast he blushed his teeth. He then walked to bus station and took a bus to Chrissy's house.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Early that morning a short 5'1 girl woke up to about first reason texts from Chrissy and with a brief sigh agree to all of them. Her morning started out with her baking and making treats for Chrissy and Ashley caretaker slash maybe boyfriend.

She ended up getting a late start to arriving at Chrissy house as it took her so long to get everything ready to go. At the bus stop it must have been a real sight to see the short girl walking onto the bus with two covered baking trays and holding a bag that had a box which appeared to have a fancy tea set in it.

The girl name was Ruby and she was in the classroom next door to Jason and Chrissy class. She had also been the one that spotted Jason leaving Ashley place yesterday. As she arrived at the bus station she was shocked to see that Jason was already there meaning she was running later then she thought she was after all. After a while the bus arrived and Ruby waited until everyone was on the bus before getting on struggling a bit with all she was carrying. She found a seat by a good deal away from Jason and sat down only to look at him for short periods and then back down at her lap. Ruby wasn't very good at hiding the fact at she was staring and some people on the bus did notice.

As the bus stopped at Chrissy street Ruby waited for Jason to get off the bus before getting off herself. She made sure to stay a good ten steps behind him so Jason wouldn't think she was following him, even though she was.

Here's a picture of Ruby: Image

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Jason didn't really notice he was being followed. He had a sense something was off, but he figured it was just being nervous to meet up with Chrissy. He finally got to her house to which he rang the doorbell.