The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 pm

“Oh so your one of those guys who can't take a hint then” Ashley said remembering a girl back in school complaining about a guy like that. “Honestly if you think she interested it might be worth taking a shot in the dark. Well that is if your interested in her yourself, I mean it is your life after all.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:23 pm

"Thanks for advice," Jason said but conflicted at heart. He liked Ashley for reason he can't explain, but also liked Chrissy as well even he has know both of them for least than a day each. He finished making the food then plated them evenly like four pancakes and two bacon each.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 am

“Oh your welcome” Ashley replied looking over as Jason began putting food on there plates. “Wow those pancakes looked really good. I have a feeling I'll give in a five star rating to night.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 am

Jason smiled quite a bit after Ashley's compliment. He handed the girly dressed boy his plate of food. He then grabbed his plate and walks to the dinning table.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:20 am

Ashley was just about drooling as Jason placed the plate in front of him, having a rather goofy looking smile on his face. Ashley then picked up the syrup and placed a go amount on but making sure to leave a enough for Jason to use. Ashley then cut a piece of pancake and placed it in his mouth.

“Ah these are so good” Ashley said finding the pancakes to have just the right amount of fluffiness to them. “I really think we found your cooking specialty here.” Looking over at Ashley a trail of syrup could be seen rolling down his chin.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 am

Jason chuckled at Ashley's goofy face then pours the syrup on my pancakes when Ashley passed it to him. He then cut a triangle out of his pancakes and ate it smiling more at your complement. "Mmm you're right we may have stumbled upon my speciality," he said smiling more. "You got a little syrup on your um," he began pointing to his chin.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:14 am

“Yeah if you ever want to impress anyone with your cooking this is totally the way to go” Ashley replied biting off a piece of bacon finding it crispiness to just right. It was then that Jason pointed out the syrup and Ashley grabbed a napkin wiping his chin with it.

“Ah yeah your right” Ashley replied looking at the syrup on the napkin glad it didn't drip on his clothes. Remember there conversation before dinner Ashley looked over at Jason before taking another two bites of pancakes. “Umm you don't have to answer this if you don't want but what kind of girl do you like? Do you like them tall or maybe very short, umm girly or more tomboyish. Though I warn you if you say like me it totally won't get you brownie points.”

Ashley totally said that last sentence in a very tsundere voice, and giggled a bit at his own impression.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:35 am

"I sure will," Jason said with a smile. He had to think for a bit when Ashley asked what type of girl he likes. "Um I don't really care about height, and yeah I like more tomboy type girls." He said eating more of his pancakes.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:50 am

“Ah that cool” Ashley replied glad to get an answer to his question before continuing to eat his food.

As the meal went on time passed and it was getting time for Jason to go home. Ashley looked up at the clock noticing the time and remember Jason had off tomorrow meaning he be by himself until Monday afternoon. Honestly he was beginning to like the company but understood Jason couldn't spend everyday at his place.

“Geez days seem to go so much faster these days, for some reason” Ashley said taking the last bite of pancake. “I guess I'll be seeing you again on Monday so enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Meanwhile off at Chrissy house she was sitting up in her room waiting for Jason text wanting to find out how dinner went or if he found the little surprise she left in his shopping basket.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:27 am

After dinner Jason washed everything he used today and yesterday. "Yeah, I'll see you on monday," he said as he started to leave and gave a wave to Ashley. On his way home he texted Chrissy saying "Hey everything went great, and did you slio the massage oil in my basket?"