The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:28 am

“Ah I guess a guy wouldn't have any need to look for pantyhose” Ashley replied as Jason handed him the back, glad it didn't sound like he had too hard a time finding everything. Ashley looked up looking a little excited as Jason mentioned making pancakes for dinner. “I totally approve that dinner plan. Please tell me you got syrup. I mean might have some in the back of the fridge but I can't say for sure.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Jason smiled when Ashley like the idea of pancakes for dinner, but it quickly went away when he mentioned the syrup. He turned toward him "no I did not even think about that for some reason."
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:38 am

“Geez how can you have pancakes without syrup” Ashley said getting up and walking to the kitchen and walking to the fridge. “Well here's hoping for the best.”

Ashley then opened the door to the fridge and it was pretty empty but gave off a rather bad smell as some old milk was molding in the back.

“Please don't let it be expired” Ashley said taking a deep breathe and bending over as he looked on the bottom of the fridge. Ashley was relieved to find the bottle was still a quarter full and pulled it out and closed the fridge door and looked at the expiration date. “Good it still go for another two weeks.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:21 am

Jason gets a big bowl so he can start making the pancake batter. He smiles hearing the syrup was still good and he didn't make a huge mistake. After adding water to the powder and mixing it the batter was ready. He got a pan then puts it the stove and turns on the stove. He began to pour a circle onto the pan. While that side cooked he got another pan and laid as many strips of bacon on it as he could. He then put it on the stove and turned it on.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:10 am

Ashley then took the syrup and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down watching as Jason started to make dinner. He smiled as he watched Jason pouring the batter into the pan and then saw him put the bacon into another pan on the next burner.

Ashley then decided to get up and grabbed the bag Jason brought home and walked towards his room to put away the items Jason bought. He was happy to see that everything was in order but one odd thing stood out to him. Ashley pulled out a small bottle that read message oil. That totally wasn't on his list, but he figured maybe Jason had pick up one item for himself while he was at the drug store.

I mean there was no way he could of realized that Jason met Chrissy today or the fact that the girl just slipped the small bottle into Jason basket alone with the pantyhose.

“Umm hey did you buy this for yourself?” Ashley asked walking back to the kitchen looking at Jason. “I mean it fine if you did your shopping at the same time as mine, but really you should ask the girl at the front to give you your own bag.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am

Jason just finished a pancake when Ashley came back about getting something for himself. He turned around seeing the bottle "I didn't get anything for myself," he began then read the label then remembered what Chrissy said about massaging feet. He chuckled a bit "I think I know what happened."

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:34 am

Ashley was surprised to see Jason laugh a little as he saw the bottle wondering what was so funny about this. Well he figured it was fine if Jason knew the reason it was there but Ashley was still pretty puzzled.

“Well I guess it fine if you know how it ended up here” Ashley said looking down at the bottle and then Jason. “I mean it not a very pricey item so it fine if you bought it. Though I hope they didn't accidental give you an item the person before you paid for.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 am

"No, I think what happen was that a girl I was talking to at the store must have slipped it into my basket," Jason said before going back to making the food. "I'll reimburse your mom for it since I didn't mean to buy it," he added.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am

“Oh so you were chatting it up with a girl while you were out then” Ashley replied wondering what would make her think to do this. “Was she really into you or something?”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:08 am

"I don't know it kind seemed like it," Jason replied placing another pancake on the done pile. He then checked the bacon after pour some more batter. "Then again I'm not the brightest when it comes to picking up signals," he added.