The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 am

Ashley woke to the sound of his smart phone buzzing and sat up on the sofa in his apartments living room groaning as he did so. Picking up the phone Ashley saw a text from his Mother telling him that this afternoon around three thirty a person would be coming to help him out with the cooking and clean. Honestly Ashley wasn't interested at all as the whole reason he stopped going out side was to not see people. Ashley also noticed a part of the text saying to start making a shopping list of this caretaker for Saturday. Not sure what the day or time was Ashley looked to see it was one thirty on a Friday. Honestly Ashley saw no need for all of this as he felt things were perfectly fine. Sure the apartment was a bit of a mess and his diet now consisted of only instant noodles he bought in bulk online.

Ashley also noticed his Mother tell him to make sure he was properly dressed when the caretaker arrived. Now if this was before the accident Ashley would of showered, put on a nice outfit, and done his hair and makeup. Though since the accident Ashley saw no reason to try and look nice as the only thing people ever saw was the disgusting scar across his neck. As for Ashley current appear he was wearing a pair of sky blue pajamas with red puppy paws on them. The pajama shirt was shot sleeve with most of the buttons closed except the top one and the bottoms were a pair of short shorts. As far as Ashley hair went it was a tangled mess from a lack of combing and the pink nail polish on his fingers could be scene cracking off.

“Yeah like I'm going to get dressed up for some stranger” Ashley said getting up to get a drink of water stepping on clothes that littered his living room floor. Ashley walked into the kitchen and took a noodle cup out filling it as he looked over around the kitchen. Going to the sink Ashley noticed it was filled with dishing from days ago half of them being bowls filled with now hard cookie and brownie batter. Ashley took so of the bowls out and placed them on the kitchen table which also housed more then a few dirty dishes. Ashley soon filled the noodle cup up and placed it in the microwave. Ashley then decided to gaze over at the living room which as stated before was litter with clothes and stuff toys scattered all over the floor and just about everywhere else. By the T.V. was a large pile of video games and a few blu-rays that clear seem to be missing from the book shelve next to it.

The microwave then went off went off and Ashley took out the noodle cup and walked back to the sofa. Looking for room on the coffee table Ashley couldn't see and as most of it was already covered in empty ones and the other half makeup and fashion magazines. Ashley simply threw a magazine on the floor and put the cup down. Seriously if you met the old Ashley you'd never believe this was the same person as before the attack Ashley was a total neat freak flipping out at the sight of a single item in his room being out of place.

Omega55

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Omega55 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:49 am

When Jason woke up this morning it was rather breezy. So after taking a shower he got dressed in a plain white t-shirt, slightly baggy black jeans. After tying the back part of his hair into a ponytail he finished his ensemble with a dark blue jacket. At school Jason had made a couple of friends, mainly because they sat next to him and talked to him first. All throughout school he would check his pocket in which he put the key to Ashley's apartment. He didn't want to lose it on the very first day.

Classes kind of flew by after lunch break soon the school day was over. So Jason looked up Ashley's address on google maps. Once he found it he took the public bus to it, sense he didn't have a car. He arrived a few minutes off of three thirty, he made an mental note to run to and from the bus stop next time. Once he got to Ashley's door he unlocked it, and opened the door slowly.
"Hello?" He asked stepping inside.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 4:26 am

Ashley had totally come up with a way to avoid seeing his caretaker today and was planning on hiding in his bedroom, but at two thirty had fallen back to sleep on the sofa as that was typical how he spent his day. It wasn't until his caretaker said hello that Ashley woke up, sitting up and looking over to the doorway. Ashley was surprised to see the tall boy that he was pretty sure most girls would think was good looking. Wait his Mother wouldn't of hired a guy right, well he figure a person breaking in wouldn't say hello.

“Hey who are you?” Ashley asked sitting up forgetting that his neck was in clear view of his visitor. “How did you get into my apartment? You better answer or I'll call the cops.”

Ashley the remember he hide pepper spray in the sofa and began looking under the cushions as he waited for a anwser from the blonde boy.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:43 am

Jason lifted up the key, "your mom hired me to be your caretaker and.." He said then began to trail off as he saw the scar on Ashley's neck. He then remembered about what Ashley's mom said about his neck. Jason looked away pretending to look around at the cluttered apartment.

"Wow that's a bad looking scar," he began to think to himself "no wonder why his mom told me to avoid looking there."

"I'm Jason, and I'm assuming you're Ashley," he said knowing full well that had to be him.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 5:00 am

After seeing seeing the key Ashley felt like there was no way of arguing that he was the person his Mother hired. Ashley at this point knew that the pause in the middle of his sentence meant that her saw the scar and turned his head the other way as he noticed Jason trying to look anywhere else.

“Yah I'm Ashley but I'm sure my Mother told you that” Ashley said watching Jason for his reflection on the T.V. screen. “Look I know my Mother think I need a caretaker but really I'm fine as you can see. So if you just want to leave that's cool, I promise I won't tell my Mother or anything so you'll still get paid.”

Ashley then sat there looking at Jason in the T.V. reflection pretty sure that he'd more then likely go alone with he just said. Something told him washing some boy panties couldn't be a teenager dream job after all.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 am

Jason chuckled softly at his statement of being fine in this mess. He turn toward Ashley's general direction, he decided not to look at him directly because he knew his eyes would wonder back to his scar.

"As tempting as that is I don't think that's a good work ethic," he began closing the front door "plus living in this mess probably isn't good for your health" he said then began to look for a place to start.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 5:28 am

Ashley let out a light sign giving up on getting rid of Jason for the moment, figuring he might as well get so use out of him since he refused to leave.

“Well since when have teenagers ever had good work ethics” Ashley said remembering of the girls he work with during his brief stunt as a waitress. “Though if you really insist on working I guess it wouldn't hurt to have the dishes done or have the old trash bags taken out of the kitchen.”

Ashley then looked over at the left corner of the kitchen where he had been collecting full black trash bags.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 am

"Well my dad always says a good work ethic can take you far," Jason said then walked to the sink after dropping his backpack next to the front door. He turned on the hot water, and let it flow into the bowls with the harden batter. As that happened he grabbed the a couple of trash bags in each hand.

"Do you guys have a dumpster around the complex?" He asked as he walked toward the front door.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 5:53 am

Ashley listened as Jason turned the water on figuring it take a while to get those bowls clean as some had been then a month. Ashley then heard the comment about the dumpster amazed that he was already doing what he ask.

“Oh there a trash shoot at the end of the hallway by the emergency stairs” Ashley replied to Jason question looking at the ceiling. Honestly at this point talking to a person this long felt odd after three months of silent. “Trust me it much easier to use that then to go around back to the dumpsters.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 am

"Okey dokey," Jason replied with a pretty chipper tone. Then walked out of the apartment and walked to the trash shoot. Once he came he checked on the bowls that were soaking. He repeated this until the trash bags were thrown away. He started washing the dishes that didn't have any/few harden food on them.

"Is there any other dishes laying around or are they all in the kitchen?" Jason asked not looking away from what he was doing.