A Vampire's Tricks

Maxx
Silver

A Vampire's Tricks

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Step right up for a once in a lifetime opportunity! Fancy living in a big house, with lots of friends and whatever you desire? Now you can! For free! Well, with a small sacrifice... If you want more information, contact me, Sion "Jax" Gough
Beneath this is a location and phone number.

It is the end of March, 2018. After hearing about many of his fellow vampires kidnapping or buying humans to feed from, Sion "Jax" Gough has decided to give it a go, but in his own way. He has invited a few fellow vampires to live with him, and has put up flyers for a "once in a lifetime opportunity" for the humans. They can live in his mansion, have whatever they want, for free - in terms of money. What he has not put on his flyer is that they will have to give up their blood whenever the vampires require it, and once the humans accept, they can not back out.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Maxx
Silver

Re: A Vampire's Tricks

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Jax is pacing nervously in the front living room, fiddling with his eyebrow piercing. He's nervous about how his plan is going to turn out. When he woke up, he had dressed in his usual skinny jeans, t shirt and leather jacket before the lengthy task of putting in his piercings. After that, he quickly ate breakfast - yet another meal of human food. Jax stops pacing, slightly dizzy. He really hopes his plan works, he hasn't had human blood in nearly a month. His main worry is what the humans will do once they realise exactly what the 'small sacrifice' mentioned on his flyer. He sits down in a chair and waits, for either the doorbell or the phone to ring.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 pm

At around 12 in the afternoon his phone rings. An unknown number appears on the screen

'Are you home?'- A womans voice. Her voice sounds rough like a heavy nights drinking
Books are better than People

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Jax jumps slightly when the phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello. If you are asking after Sion Glough, yes I am."
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 9:10 pm

"Right good." She hangs up. There is a very loud rumbling noise, as if a thunder storm is brewing. The sound of tires roll up the drive. The sound of high heel boots walk upto the front door and theres a confident knock

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Jax recognises the rumbling noise as that of a motorbike. He takes a deep breathe, quickly puts on his sunglasses - mid day is always the worse for his over sensitive vampire eyes - and goes to the front door and opens it.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 pm

*A woman is leaning in the doorway, with a bottle of whisky in one hand and the other keeping her standing up right, propping herself up by the door frame. She too has a pair of sunglasses on but for different reasons

"Nice place you got here"

* she pushes past him and enters rhe house, taking a swig of whisky as she spins on the spot looking around

'The names Lilith, saw this bad boy in town"

* she pulls out the leaflet from her back pocket of her ripped jeans

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Jax chuckles at the woman's rudeness. He realises she is most probably drunk. Although he would never admit it, he envies the fact humans can get drunk so easily. "Hello Lilith. I'm Sion, but most call me Jax. Pleasure to meet you." He steps backwards from the door and closes it. He turns to face the girl, taking off his sunglasses as he does so. Jax's bright red eyes catch the light from the hallway, causing the illusion that they glow slightly. "Ah, the leaflet. I assume you are interested then, from the way you pushed past me without being invited in." He grins.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 9:55 pm

* she throws the now empty bottle into the nearest bin with suprising accuracy.

"I need a place to crash for a few days, maybe longer. Saw the leaflet and was like gosh darn my luck. Here i am. Nice contacts dude looking edgy as shit"

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Fri May 25, 2018 10:11 pm

"Yeah, contacts...." Jax chuckles again. He briefly wonders whether he'd be able to get drunk from the blood of a drunk human. "So, want me to give you the grand tour? Obviously the bedrooms are on the top floor, which is the-" He pauses for a moment, even he forgets how big the mansion is sometimes. "The sixth floor. There's a two floor arcade in the basement. A bunch of indoor swimming pools. A games room. A bar. Indoor shooting and archery ranges. And a whole bunch of other stuff too."
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired