The 100: Roleplay

jehan

Re: The 100: Roleplay

Post by jehan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Helena let herself be guided away by Mila, ignoring Jamison because she was really hoping Mila wasn't going to start interacting with him again. She was really very intimidated by this whole thing, and it wasn't helped at all by the constant arguments and shouting - but he made a good point, and she needed confirmation on it. "Is he right?" she asked quietly, looking up at Mila. "If the colony comes down here, are we going to be locked up again?"
After being allowed, for the first time in her life, to roam freely for even just a few days, she didn't want to be trapped somewhere again; Helena had found she rather liked having freedom and being around people, and she was reluctant to give that up.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Re: The 100: Roleplay

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 am

"Everyone deserves a second chance Jamison,"She said as she turned to face the boy,"just because we weren't given one before doesn't mean we won't have one now, you think for a second I would risk my own freedom?! I get it, you don't want to be locked up, neither do I, no one does! So we find something they don't have, we find the power to rule from here and we use it, we thrive together, and show them we are better than anyone of them! But in two days,"she held up two fingers,"they will be killing over 200 people to save oxygen, that includes children!"she then looked at Helena who before she looked at Jamison,"Children are going to die because you won't let me communicate! The only reason they know we are still alive is those bracelets! And even two days they won't be coming down because of the removed ones!"she was frustrated at this point with the boy who ruled with anger, clearly he would need helo running this place, he just didn't see it yet. But Mila was beginnning to think he would need her around, more than he knew right now.