The 100: Roleplay

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Re: The 100: Roleplay

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:28 am

Mila gave him a stern look,"Do not steal, if you need anything help yourself." And with that Mimi walked out of the shuttle with the food she had wrapped and began to pass it out before she sat down with Helena. By the time she was done eating her small pile, tents had been set up and the teenagers and younger ones began to climb inside.

Mila stood up and looked around before nodding,"Let's take that one.."she said to the younger girl before she walked over to a tent that was on the edge of camp. As she entered it she looked around before taking her shoes off and climbing inside the sleeping bag, closing her eyes Mila had a nightmare about the early events that night.

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:50 am

Helena followed Mila without question, helping where she could and just avoiding getting in the way where she couldn't. Once Mila claimed a tent, Helena joined her inside, looking around at the strange room in it with curiosity. This was something else entirely new, and she just mimicked Mila, removing her shoes and placing them neatly together, just like Dorian always did, before cuddling into her own sleeping bag.

After the long walk earlier that day, it didn't take long for Helena to drift off, and she was greeted by a dream of her brother keeping her safe from this strange, scary new place and all the people who kept shouting and arguing.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Hans grabbed what he might need from the medkit and went to his tent. He put it in his backpack and went to sleep planning for the next day. He didn't know what he planned to find but hopefully it would be able to prove useful enough to help them survive down here.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 am

In the early morning, all was calm. Birds sung in the far distance of the woods, somewhere water trickled down a soft stream. The air was still, no wind to disturb the pleasant harmony. Little clear dew drops coated the environment, creating the illusion that it sparkled under the morning sun. It would not last.

Today, Jamison was gone kickstart this entire encampment. He would get thing running like a well oiled machine, regardless of whether or not the others wanted to participate. There would be no choice. He exited the Shuttle where he slept and immediately began yelling for everyone to get up and out of bed. The early morning air was suddenly filled with the gripes and groans of teenagers who longed to continue sleeping, Jamison didn’t care.

With two rather large boys at either side, Jamison moved down around the tents, russeling everyone awake and assigning jobs. The older boys, who were strong and fit, were promptly assigned the task of gathering lumber. Those old enough to handle themselves were quickly told to gather whatever they could from the woods, food, firewood, anything worth taking. The younger children? Tools. Using scrap metal from the shuttle and branches found in the woods, they would construct basic tools for the construction of what would become Jamison’s camp. No one was left without a job, and those that argued were met with force.

Coming to Mila’s tent, Jamison didn’t quiet himself. He snapped at the two girls he found inside. “Both of you, get up now. We’ve got work to do!” He yelled, poking his head into the tent before leaving just ask quickly as he had appeared.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

The 100: Roleplay

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:16 am

Mila was already awake, a few hours ago though she had decided to stay in her warm sleeping bag to toss and turn. As she heard the zipper move, her body froze slightly before she heard Jamison bark his orders at them. Sighing softly she rolled over before kicking off the blanket before she gently shook Helena,"Hey kiddo up and at 'em, big day today, meet me in the shuttle in five before you get to work though okay?"she smiled softly before she exited the tent with her boots in her hand.

As she hurried across the wet grass and into the metal drop ship she looked around, seeing others already hard at work before she grabbed the sheet of metal from last night and a few beans of cans before heading out to the fire. Once she was done heating up the beans she hurried inside and grabbed two metal plates for herself and Helena before piling some onto them.

As she set them aside she watched tge others grab some for themselves. After a few moments she turned away and sat down on a self made hammock with both plates balancing on her knees she began to eat her food, as she chewed the bites Mimi stared at the wristband on her wrist, an idea slowly coming to mind.

Up on the Colony, Mila was an engineer, the youngest at that. Anyone who knew Mila would tell you she had a talent for inventing, and fixing things, or even making things that shouldn't work together work. All in all, she was damn good at what she did, and she became a threat to anyone who competed against her in that area too.

As she took another bite she got an idea, bit knew it would have to wait until after she set Helena off to help the others. But first breakfast was more important, as she swallowed the bite she looked around for the younger girl she had come to care for in such short time.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:34 am

Hans didn't sleep, we was up thinking of how he would carry out his plan, when Hans heard Jamison waking everyone up Hans grabbed his gear and exited his tent, he saw Mila eating breakfast and went to get his own. He settled on a can of beans that was in one of the crates he and Mila brought back. Hans didn't open the can but instead hurried over to Mila. He tapped her shoulder, "Hey Mila you doing anything today?".

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:52 am

Mila shoved another bite into her mouth as she felt someone tap her on the shoulder, as she heard Hans ask her what she was doing today she raised an eyebrow,"Same as everyone else, help build the camp, we will need walls to keep out animals and.. whatever else is out there, plus we can build small teepees instead of just tents, gives more living space.."

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:48 am

Hans smiled then said, "I'm sure there's enough of us here to set up the camp, want to go on a supply run? Besides not much of a point making a camp if we'll die from starvation?" Hans looked over his shoulder, then back to Mila "Maybe we could find out who attacked us too..." Hans poked Mila's shoulder "I know you want to" he said, "That or I want you too since you're the only person that I feel like I can take out there and not end up with a knife if my back, of course if you don't want to so be it."

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Mila stood up once she was finished,"No, we stay at camp today, and we help the others. I will speak with Jamison about gling back later, okay? But today we need to get shit done,"she nodded before turning and heading out of the shuttle. As she looked around she spotted the other boy, with a small sigh she hurried over,"Hey so I was thinking I would be useful making things, you know since I have a knack for that.."she said as she came to stand beside Jamison.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Jamison turned to look at the girl as she approached, though his eyes didn’t saty on her long before looking back over the camp. Twenty-four hours earlier, and most these teens would’ve been lounging around, and yet here they were, hustling around the camp to complete the tasks assigned to them. He couldn’t lie, Jamison was proud. “As far as walls and housing goes, I think we’ve got those things covered well enough. They’re basic enough for most people here to understand.” Jamison spoke with his arms crossed over his chest.

“More importantly, we need radios. I don’t want to send scavengers out if we can’t keep in touch with them, and what few radios that were sent down with us have already been damaged.” Jamison continued, beginning to walk back towards the shuttle. “The shuttle however is full of components we don’t particularly need. Things that could be used for radios, that is if you’ve got the skills to put them together.” In truth, radios weren’t all that important to Jamison. Scrapping the shuttle just meant he’d be able to cut off contact with The Colony, and he’d be able to maintain control down on Earth. “If not, the next best thing would be a forge of sorts. There’s a lot of scrap metal that we can’t use, atleast not in its current state. I’d like to change that.”