The 100: Roleplay

jehan

Re: The 100: Roleplay

Post by jehan » Wed May 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Helena smiled up at Mila, stepping closer as she nodded. "I'm alright, thank you. Are you okay? Are you going to be our leader?"
She liked Mila most of all of anyone here so far. Other than the few people Helena's age, she hadn't really spoken to anyone, and the problem with only speaking to people of her age was that none of them knew what they were doing or what was going on. Mila seemed to, at least, have a plan.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed May 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Mila smiled when Helena said she was okay, when asked if she was going to be their leader Mimi glanced around before leaning closer to Helena,"Between me and you, I'm going to try but Jamison isn't going to give up easily.."she leaned back a little again as she sighed. Pulling out the piece of metal she looked it over before looking at Helena,"see this? This is a key to our survival and getting those up there,"she pointed to the sky,"down here,"she pointed to the ground,"we all have one except A.J now.. he doesn't want them down here.. I don't blame the guy but at the same time we need them as much as they need us. I'm afraid he's going to put two and two together soon and start removing them, whatever he says or does though don't remove yours. Or let anyone else do it, today was abit.. scary for me. I never really held a gun before, my only crime is stealing and I wasn't very good at that either.."she trailed off as she put the bracelet inside her jacket pocket again,"but today we all get clean slates, so how about we go see what we have for a fest? The hike made me hungry."

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Wed May 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Hans had plans for the next day, when he exited the shuttle he got his backpack from his tent and filled it with a few days of rations, rope, some tarp for a tent, and a few matches. He went back into the shuttle and told the guard that he had access since he was on of the ones that brought back the guns and that also "No one has authority on the ground". Hans went upstairs and grabbed a few clips of ammo and headed back down the ladder. Hans went back down the ladder and to his tent. Hans sat in his tent and planned what he was going to do next while he cleaned, checked, and double checked all his gear.

jehan

Post by jehan » Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Helena nodded, listening with a very serious expression. "I'll follow you," she said softly. "You're less scary than Jamison. He shouts a lot." She looked down at the metal thing. "I won't let anyone remove mine. And I won't take it off. I trust you." She wasn't entirely sure that, if someone wanted to remove hers, she'd be able to stop them, but she'd do her very best. Helena might be small and not very strong, but she would fight tooth and nail if she had to - and she had very sharp teeth and nails.
At the mention of finding food, though, she lit up, her expression turning cheerful and excited. "Okay! I'm quite hungry too. It's very different eating out here than it was back on the Ark."

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 31, 2018 5:21 am

Mimi laughed at Helena's comment on Jamison,"Yeah he does, doesn't he?"she smirked as she stood up. Putting a hand on the young girl's shoulder she guided her to where she had seen Hans bring some berries and such into the drop ship, as they walked inside she looked around before grabbing a few cans of beans from the stash she had carried back before heading over to the metal table.

As she set the cans down, she looked at the options they had before she started to seperate them. As she did she found some cloth to wrap each small pile of berries and nuts, showing Helena in the process on what to do. The younger ones would all need jobs as well, and Mila figured this was an easy one she could teach Helena and she could teach the others.

Once that was done she counted to make sure she had 99 piles for tonight at least. As she put the extra one to the side she looked around,"We will need something to heat the beans up in.."she said softly.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:24 am

Hans was about to go to bed when he realised he needed one last thing, a medkit. Hans exited his tent and zipped it back up, he strolled over to Mila and waved. "Hey can you do me a favor" Hans asked as he went up to Mila.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 am

Mila looked around before saying,"Careful Jamison looked pissed that you didn't keep to your word. He sees you talking to me and he might begin to think something is up,"she smirked as she grabbed a piece of metal from the side of the ship and examined it,"but depends on what is it?"she added as she looked at him again.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:29 am

Hans leanded in so no one around could hear. "I need two med-kits, they need to have antibiotics, gauze, stuff to stop blood flow. that sort of stuff".

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:34 am

Mila laughed,"Those things will be harder to find then what we have time for Hans, we aren't military, we are teenagers on a simple mission that kinda went to..."she looked at Helena then at Hans,"crap.."she shrugged slightly,"now we need to work together and build a home here because we aren't going back into the sky, at least not on this peice of shit, but I will say that we do have a medkit but that is for everyone and not just your cliques. If you or your friends get hurt use it, other than that, we all keep shit where it belongs, we need to come together and the quicker we do, I say the better especially if there is a threat out there."

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:39 am

Hans looked at her "Would anyone notice if I took a few things from the medkit and, it is a medkit or a big box that Jaha thought would have enough supplies to last us for a hot minute?"