The 100: Roleplay

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Re: The 100: Roleplay

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Tue May 29, 2018 4:25 am

Hans ,knowing that the rations that were sent with us weren't enough to last forever, gathered up one of his guys and whoever would come with him. the five of us headed out with the small hand tools we had and moved toward the valley he saw on the map earlier. . Hans got a back pack and headed out with his group.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue May 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Mila swivled the chair around as Jamison spoke,"I care because there are people up there, good people, who deserve to live, we all committed crimes, we knew the consquences, we were going go die anyways, me in a few months, then the next and the next, they gave us a second chance without knowing it would be, these things,"she held up her own wrist,"is the only thing telling them we are alive down here, but they need more than that..."she trailed off as she looked at the computer then back,"our people deserve to live too."

Mila knew no one else would agree. So far A.J had the camp around his finger, which Mila admired from a boy who seemed to hate authority and "her kind of people" the privileged.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Hans returned to the camp later that day with bags filled with berries, nuts, herbs, and wild vegetables. He took all the food his people has found and brought it into the shuttle and began to separate it. At the end of it he had two piles of nuts, a huge pile of Pawpaw fruits, wild strawberries, blueberries, and a few apples. Finally he had a pile of potatoes and some swiss chard.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue May 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Jamison leaned back up against one of the walls, starring down the girl. “Our people?” He mocked. “Really, our people?” He repeated. “Those are not my people. Those are not the friends and families of most of The 100. For us, The Colony is just a station filled with people who think they’re better than us.” Jamison stated. “If the Colony ever gets down here, those of us without privelage like yourself will go right back in chains. My ass will be right back in a cell.”

“Tell me why I should give up my life here, for a bunch of snobby assholes who thought this was a suicide mission.” Jamison demanded. “Because I’ll tell you right now, as it stands, I like my new position. It’s not something I’d give up for anyone up there.”

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue May 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Mila looked at Jamison, to most people he would be intimidating, but for some reason, Mimi found the boy to just be scared and lost, like all of them. She didn't blame any of them for looking at the privileged like they did, most of them got away with crimes and never had to worry about not getting enough rations. That's why most of them ended up being floated or locked up, the ones who came first like her family, got the most while people like Jamison suffered.

But then again, she was here right? Her mother and father had let them lock her up. All for helping out, that's all she ever wanted to do was help. As she looked around she let out a small sigh,"You're right. They did send us down on a suicide mission, but they also gave us things in case it wasn't such as this,"she reached out grabbing his wrist with the bracelet on it,"they gave us this to help us and them, they gave us rations and a map and even a place to go.. sorta the deppt is a bit too small for 100 people, bit there are guns and ammo and supplies, they didn't think it would be a total flop. Now it's up to us to surivive and help them. We can't be like them Jamison, we have to be different and in order to be different we need to save them. They wouldn't do it for us but we aren't them..."

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue May 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Jamison listed to the girls words, slowly moving his hand down until it rested on the steel counter top. “I won’t. Save. The Colony.” Jamison spoke, pulling the handgun from his pants and then using it like a club to beat the bracelet off his own wrists. The small metal bracelet hit the ground with a clatter, bouncing briefly before Jamison kicked it to Mila’s feet. “The Colony can rot.”

The boy didn’t wait to say anything else, turning on his heels and heading back down the latter of the shuttle.

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 pm

"Well it's late" Hans said as he walked to the shuttle exit, before he exited he turned and said to Mila "You get some sleep, we got a big day tomorrow". Hans took a bite of the potato, smiled, and walked out of the shuttle to his tent.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Mila watched Jamison beat the bracelet off, as he walked away Mimi stared at the piece metal for a few moments before she picked it up. As she set it down, she heard someone else enter,"Right.. "she nodded slowly before standing up, as she slipped the bracelet into her jacket she headed down the ladder as well.

As she exited the shuttle she looked around for Helena, knowing that she was friendly and needed a friend as well, Mila decided it was best to stick with those who didn't look at her like she was meant to be shot where she stood.

jehan

Post by jehan » Wed May 30, 2018 7:04 am

Helena hung back while the older kids talked, not wanting to get involved, but afterwards she hurried up to Mila, hovering a little distance away but close enough to clearly be there to talk to Mila.

She picked at her sleeves nervously. This whole thing was turning out to be more terrifying than exciting, and Helena desperately wanted nothing more than to be back home with Dorian and her parents.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed May 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Seeing Helena join her side, Mila relaxed a little as she smiled at the girl,"You okay?"she asked, she didn't get the chance to ask her earlier before she was caught by Jamison. As they came to a stop by a stump, she sat down and looked around before looking at Helena,"this is all new to everyone, but whatever we saw back there no one can know about, not yet anyways.."she explained to her,"right now we want everyone to stay calm and listen."

Mimi knew they wouldn't be able to keep it hushed for long. Especially if another attack came, as her gaze went around the camp again, she wondered who she could trust the most out of these people.