Once Upon a Summer (CrashJr.)

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: Once Upon a Summer (CrashJr.)

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 am

The silence between the two didn't seem awkward, but it was nice. Finding a fast food place she paid for the meal, which was partially filled with a few people from the resort coming up and again giving her congrats before leaving the two. Small talk here in there filled the rest of the night as they ate then again walked back to the resort. As they stopped Beth began to speak, in truth she didn't want the night to end but it seemed that maybe Beth had to go so she accepted it with a nod. As she followed her gaze up to the top of the buildings she gave a small smile, "Actually I'm free to do as I like but I can understand that it is late so I guess we should call it a night" she turns to look back to Beth with a small smile.

"And I'll do you one better if you'd like..." she says softly and leans in, mere inches from Beth's lips. "Until tomorrow" she says in a breathy tone as she tilts her head just to the side and lays a small kiss to Beth's cheek before pulling away with a cocky smirk. "Sweet dreams" she chuckles lightly as she turns and begins to walk to the building that her and her family were staying in.

As she entered their room she found her dad, Alexia, and Lena playing a game of uno. "Em" Lena says excitedly running over to her sister to hug her.

"Hey there superstar, how was your night?" he dad asks

Picking up her younger sister and walking over to sit on the couch drawing some cards to make a hand she tells them, "well it was a little hectic until I met this girl, Beth" a smile forms on her face as she goes on. "well walked along the beach and talked for a bit...it was...great actually" she nods looking up to the grinning faces of her dad and Alexia. "What?" she asks blushing a little.

"Embers got a girlfriend...Embers got a girlfriend" they repeat in unison then laugh causing Ember to blush a deeper red.

"Hey so what...if anything it's just a summer fling or something so I should enjoy myself" she nods with a sigh as the family nod in agreement with her and they begin to play Uno until bed.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 am

(bump)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:58 am

(bump)

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 pm

(Probably gonna see if we could maybe put this one on hold or something for a while. I had inspiration for this and had a few plans and ideas working but I don’t remember what they were. Would you be okay with that?)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 pm

(Yeah I'm fine with it honestly I was starting to put most of my effort to Deadland's and Hope...just let me know whenever you want to restart lol)