Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:47 pm

7-Eleven, Tofino, Canada, June 18th, 2021, 3:41 PM.

"So far away, we wait for the day, for the light source so wasted and gone. We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days, through the fire and the flames we carry on."
Marshall closed the cooler after retrieving a six pack of green apple Smirnoff Ice and walked to the counter. He placed the Smirnoff as well as his motocross helmet on the counter, reaching for his wallet, "Pack of Lucky Strike unfiltered and the rest on four. PPDC ID okay?"
"Sure."
The cashier turned around, and grabbed the pack of Luckies as Marshall pulled out his ID and set it on the counter, along with a $50 Canadian bill. The cashier picked up the ID and looked at it, then Marshall, "Is that the Omega Midnight jacket?"
Referring to the jacket Marshall had on. A black letterman's jacket with cyan sleeves, his name embroidered on the left breast, the Omega Midnight symbol embroidered largely on the back, almost taking up all of the back of the jacket, the name Omega Midnight embroidered over the symbol. Marshall took off his backpack and opened it, "Yeah. We just got them yesterday. Turned out pretty good in my opinion."
Marshall placed his backpack on the counter, placed the Smirnoff in it and placing his ID back into his pocket, "Keep the change."
Marshall walked out of the store to his bike as he slid his backpack on. He opened the gas tank and picked up the nozzle for Premium and began filling the tank. It didn't take long for the small tank to fill. Marshall replaced the nozzle and put on his helmet, then his carbon-knuckle gloves. He checked his watch, about 45 minutes until the interview. He started the bike, putting it into gear then pulled out of the lot.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:28 pm

*Emi is sitting waiting for Marshall to return. Sbe sits on her bed, reading through her extensive collection of kaiju books she brought with her. She turns up her music on her ipod, nodding her head in time with the beat as she reads through her favourite book ' Top 100 deadly Kaiju "
Books are better than People

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 am

Marshall's Office, Tofino Shatterdome, June 18th, 2021, 3:12 PM

Marshall walked into his office, setting his gloves and helmet on top of the gun safe. He took off his backpack and opened it, pulling out the six pack. He removed one bottle then put the rest in the refrigerator. He opened the bottle as he sat down at his desk and picked up his phone, "I need Emily Williams in my office, thank you."
Marshall set the phone back down as a voice came over the intercom, "Emily Williams, please report to Marshall Rogers' office, Emily Williams, report to Marshall Rogers' office."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am

* As Emi's music is so loud someone has to come and collect her, resulting in her being quite abit late. She enters his office and takes a seat, putting her headphones around her neck

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 am

"10 minutes before we have to connect, 15 until the interview, are you ready?"
Marshall pulled a laptop from one of his desk drawers then set it on the desk and opened it, "You're going to want to get on this side."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:34 am

" i need a drink"

* Emi helps herself to a drink from his fridge. She pops it open and takes a gulp from it, pulling a chair around to his side of the desk, she sits down getting comfortable

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:01 am

"I would really appreciate it if you would stop doing that."
Marshall picked up the phone on his desk then dialed a number, after a few moments he began speaking, "This is Marshall Rogers. Yes. I'll be connecting to the studio soon. Alright."
Marshall hung up the phone then opened a program and entered a number. The laptop then displayed a message, "Connecting To: KKTV, Sacramento, CA."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:38 am

" i would stop doijg that if you offered me a drink in the first placeee which is seen as a kind thing to doo"- Emi laughs as she takes a swig of the drink, she puts the bottle down on the side and twiddles her thumbs in anticipation

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 am

Kaiju Krush Live is a talk show, filmed in front of a live audience, airing every weekday from 3:00 to 4:30, and is hosted by Andy McEvoy. The show provides analysis of recent kaiju attacks, jaegars, as well as interviews from current and retired pilots. The studio is based in Sacremento, California.

KKTV Live Studio, Sacramento, California, June 18th, 2021, 3:28 PM.

"Welcome back to Kaiju Krush Live. Over the past week, we've gotten a ton of social media posts and letters, all requesting the same thing. Since we appreciate our fans, we took this request seriously, and it took a bit of work, but finally, we have something very special for you. I'd like to introduce to you, live via sattelite from the Tofino Shatterdome, pilots of Omega Midnight, Marshall Rogers and Emi Williams."
The crowd erupted in applause as the large screen on stage displayed Marshall and Emi. As the applause ended, Andy began speaking, "First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking the time for us."
Marshall smiled, "It's nothing. I'm happy to be able to do this."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:09 pm

" Its my pleasure Andy, I've been a fan of this show for many years"- Emi smiles. She is wearing a simple black vest top with some black jeans